The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-11-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Looking for recommendation for some outfall lady or nuru massage near Platinum mall. Appreciate some recommendation.
You can visit the websites of the Sukhumvit massage places and outcall the girls to your hotel. For Nuru, it's best to head to the venue. You will probably enjoy it more on the Nuru air mat.

Why not just head to Asok or Phrom Phong? Most of these places are like 3 - 4 BTS stations away from Chit Lom, it takes just about 15 min to get there and you get to view the girls instead of relying on luck.
Old 18-11-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I tried 3 of raw girls at Butterfly. 1 unlisted girl, 1 Lyn Lhin and several times of Bow-R. Basically the raw tip goes to the girl, some non raw girls might go for it too. Paid ฿2,000 in some cases, nego for lower for RTF, paid ฿1,000 to the unlisted girl. I will tell her upfront I gonna raw then pass her the tip, so can start fucking in the shower. If you got too shiok to cip in there and want another shot, I think it was ฿300 or ฿500. Butterfly is 1 shot even for 90 mins session.

So far I tried Far, Balla, Muay, Phontip, Bow-R, Lyn Lhin, Yaimai and several others not in the site (maybe they left). In this list I like Balla, Muay, Phontip, Bow-R, except Bow-R won't provide wild DFK if you visited her too early. Far is ok, depend on her mood. Phontip is especially fun and can drink together. Tbh, I don't really care about boobs size but also dislike HARD silicon boobs pressing onto me. I prefer gfe and DFK. Natural boobs still become quite flat when they lie on their back lol, just comfortable when they lay on you and when fondling. Ref: both my regular MLs in SG has natural C cups, the time I enjoy them most is when we lay naked especially for overnight.

If you wanna know, my target list in my coming trip to try are: Unseen (raw), Karen (raw), Opor (raw), Prai (ymmv), Anda (ymmv). Ymmv = try luck with raw while in the room. Some of their other newer raw girls went missing from the site. I will probably RTF Bow-R as well. If the mama gonna recommend new girls, might try too.
Had just tried Opor today and the experience is pretty good. Very chatty and provided infos on other girls working in Butterfly when I showed her the website. Btw, Bow-R is her friend & housemate....haha.
Old 18-11-2023, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
If you wanna know, my target list in my coming trip to try are: Unseen (raw), Karen (raw), Opor (raw), Prai (ymmv), Anda (ymmv). Ymmv = try luck with raw while in the room. Some of their other newer raw girls went missing from the site. I will probably RTF Bow-R as well. If the mama gonna recommend new girls, might try too.
Saw Karen. Didn't look cute or young so passed on her. Didn't know she does raw. But she's supposedly original.
Old 18-11-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

I know a FL working in Jap KTV and I'm thinking to visit her during her work and after that bring her back hotel. But Is Japanese KTV in Bkk worth going? And what's the normal rate?
Old 18-11-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MunSiongYoong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to Aurora33 recently and had the time of my life.

Choose this very young looking girl called Aum and she was amazing! She was better looking than my wife in all aspects: Cute and petite, yet voluptuous with D cups. Also, she was shorter despite me being only 155cm tall. This is very important to me as I have had enough of everyone else in my life making me feel insecure by standing taller than me.

Aum's service was incredible and turned me on so much with her sexy body sliding over mine during the nuru massage. She also allowed me to repeatedly squeeze her enormous double Ds, fulfilling my desires in a way that my flat-chested wife could not. Her mouth was also very talented (unlike my wife) and I almost came in her mouth. She then rode my enthusiastically where I erupted quickly, sending me to a heavenly bliss. If only she were my wife instead!

Would definitely seek Aum's services in the future, 10/10 would recommend.
Old 19-11-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MarianneKwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunSiongYoong View Post
Went to Aurora33 recently and had the time of my life.

Choose this very young looking girl called Aum and she was amazing! She was better looking than my wife in all aspects: Cute and petite, yet voluptuous with D cups. Also, she was shorter despite me being only 155cm tall. This is very important to me as I have had enough of everyone else in my life making me feel insecure by standing taller than me.

Aum's service was incredible and turned me on so much with her sexy body sliding over mine during the nuru massage. She also allowed me to repeatedly squeeze her enormous double Ds, fulfilling my desires in a way that my flat-chested wife could not. Her mouth was also very talented (unlike my wife) and I almost came in her mouth. She then rode my enthusiastically where I erupted quickly, sending me to a heavenly bliss. If only she were my wife instead!

Would definitely seek Aum's services in the future, 10/10 would recommend.

So you go Bangkok cheat on your wife? And post here let everyone see? So smart sia
Old 19-11-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sasoos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianneKwa View Post
So you go Bangkok cheat on your wife? And post here let everyone see? So smart sia
So you little miss righteous hanging out in a cheonging forum?
Old 19-11-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like that’s his real wife’s post. Got busted by Google search 😂
Old 19-11-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to Pimp last night (Saturday) because there was supposed to be a concert and a friend was in town.

To my surprise, the place was dead. Not even half full. Sat at table for over 30 min and not a single mamasan came to greet or assist us. Wonder if my previous mama had quitted or died from cirrhosis 😂

Not many girls to choose either. Periodically all of them would disappear into a VIP room for customer to select, leaving the girl sitting area completely and depressingly void and empty.

Maybe Pimp is losing its popularity and some mamasans and girls have bailed to other greener pasture.

Still have over 5 bottles left there. Hopefully their Songkran party will still be worth going to finish them up 😂

Last edited by Luvless; 19-11-2023 at 11:22 AM.
Old 19-11-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Went to Pimp last night (Saturday) because there was supposed to be a concert and a friend was in town.

To my surprise, the place was dead. Not even half full. Sat at table for over 30 min and not a single mamasan came to greet or assist us. Wonder if my previous mama had quitted or died from cirrhosis 😂

Not many girls to choose either. Periodically all of them would disappear into a VIP room for customer to select, leaving the girl sitting area completely and depressingly void and empty.

Maybe Pimp is losing its popularity and some mamasans and girls have bailed to other greener pasture.

Still have over 5 bottles left there. Hopefully their Songkran party will still be worth going to finish them up 😂
Really ah. M club has a bevy of ladies to choose from. Quite a number of good lookers

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 19-11-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

What is M Club? Never heard of it
Old 19-11-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
What is M Club? Never heard of it
Monte carlo g club
Old 19-11-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone around in bkk wanna chiong together pm me
Old 19-11-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamant View Post
Anyone around in bkk wanna chiong together pm me
Bro where u going?

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 19-11-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MunSiongYoong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianneKwa View Post
Shut up bucktoothed whore, who I fuck overseas is none of your business. You earn so little as an administrator at KMPG that you need to prostitute yourself to the higher ups. Don't you need to slobber on some cocks for money instead of running your mouth?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1