The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

You are not wrong. No money, no honey; as the saying goes.

That's the basis of how the meeting managed to happen anyway. The gals are seeking compensation for their time to company you.

And if we are not willing to meet their monetary requirement, they will just look for those with deeper pockets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Just a random thought.

Money makes wonders, girls are willing to spend time with anyone giving that person a form of happiness even though it's short-lived. Everyone knows it's monetary transaction, but still happy nonetheless.

Without money, these girls would not even bother, let alone set sights on that person.
Old 10-03-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
My time was 2,4,6
Huh got 2, 4, 6? my time is 1, 4, 7 then to 2,5 ,8 then to 3, 6 , 9
Old 11-03-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 0
Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!Skyhigh777 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
I have pm you and getting an urologist to treat you is far better than self-medication
Hello could you pm me too. Reaching 50 in a year time.
Old 11-03-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
You are not wrong. No money, no honey; as the saying goes.

That's the basis of how the meeting managed to happen anyway. The gals are seeking compensation for their time to company you.
May I ask how much you pay/ spend on each sugar babe? Am curious does it worth it
Old 11-03-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
With our strong currency, I feel I can stretch my passive income further. Regional countries like Thailand, Indonesia or Malaysia, maybe a good option to retire.

The cost of meeting sugar babes are probably lower too.
I am also thinking of stop working at 50 or early 50s. Would not emigrate but just travel around and stay a few months in each place....only fear is after some time it can be tiring and lonely. What is ur plan?
Old 11-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Am 51 this year and single. Decided to retire. Living on my passive income while waiting to draw some from CPF.

Ever since I quit my job middle of last year. I have been keeping myself busy with more time to read and travel. On days I am in town, I usually run once a day.

I still do an ultra marathon. Mostly overseas races where the weather is much cooler. It's a good combination of tour and running.

To balance my other physical needs, I meet with a sugar babe, around twice a month. Used the app Seeking Arrangement to look for someone compatible.

It's not cheap though, so, I don't think I will sustain this habit for long. But will continue to see her until I decided to emigrate overseas for good.

Reading SBF occasionally to find out what latest nonsense guys are up to. A habit I have been doing for the past 15 years Ha!
You must still be in good shape since you run ultra and discipline to do so..

i do workout but the desire to do it (exercise) has waned in recent months...not sure why. perhaps i find more stuff in life than working out..

i have 7 years to hit 50 but interesting thread...i hope i get to see it.
Old 11-03-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylcch View Post
Same. I won’t go for pretty and sexy 20s
Even 30s I already feel a bit guilty. Lol
I will usually go for 40s
Haven’t try 50s yet.
Me too. Was lucky to met a ML in her 40s whom fits all my criteria. Looks , body shape and importantly she is a good conversationalist. I also workout 4times a week to keep up with her stamina.
Old 11-03-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Me too. Was lucky to met a ML in her 40s whom fits all my criteria. Looks , body shape and importantly she is a good conversationalist. I also workout 4times a week to keep up with her stamina.
Ya..ladies in their 40s are tip in their sexual drive.
They seems not enough and will want try many different things which you didn’t think of last time with your girls when we are 30s

I run twice every week to keep up her too
Old 11-03-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Soon many years to come, gonna join in the category. From paying sex to free sex, all sort of Nationality mostly tried. Now savings money is more important than getting into sex. Tried the young n the older ones, after release, found out young or old, they r still a pussy. Before release love them so much, after release don't think I need them anymore.
Old 11-03-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This quote below is a gem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Before release love them so much, after release don't think I need them anymore.
Old 11-03-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Move overseas, find some part-time work that aligns with my passion or interest. An NGO or volunteer organization etc

And pick up a graduate degree online on a skill I always wanted.

I need to continue to keep my mind active too since physically active is already covered by my regular run and gym sessions.

At 51, the most we have I estimate is another 30-35 years of runway - IF, we do not have major illness eg high-blood, diabetic, cancer etc

There could be another part-time career to carve out in those 30-35 years, if I am lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
I am also thinking of stop working at 50 or early 50s. Would not emigrate but just travel around and stay a few months in each place....only fear is after some time it can be tiring and lonely. What is ur plan?

Last edited by fnulnu99; 11-03-2023 at 03:25 PM.
Old 11-03-2023, 03:58 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Good weather for a run, already did martial arts in the morning.

Drink tongkat ali coffee, all in a day's work to keep up the health.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-03-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Stamina on the bed?
Old 11-03-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
J3lacklisted is stuck in moderation for some time to come

If you are at this age and have not much disposable income then just stay guai guai and live the rest of your life beo-ing young girls or chio sexy milfs. Action is not for you, you only can spectate.

If you got enough disposable income, then welcome to the playground. Most important for men is to earn enough money so we can play. Or else, everything no talk one. Unless you 6 packs and damn handsome, mouth full of honey. If not, dont waste time la, 10 more years+ you already near to CPF drawing age liao
Old 11-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Stamina on the bed?
Yes bro, she wants 2nd round but I don’t have the stamina. Now I also incorporate some HIIT exercise into it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1