The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Power Me Up Please ... I love points

+852 6741 4132

Quote:
Originally Posted by abas398 View Post
Any bros can pm contact? TIA

Super Niu Niu

Powerful Session
Starts in Shower Room
Those who takes up the challenge

Make sure to pass stage one challenge
Exciting Mlments start in Shower Room

Last edited by HennesyXO; 04-04-2024 at 04:31 PM. Reason: 548.2
Old 04-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Power Me Up Please ... I love points

+852 6741 4132

Quote:
Originally Posted by abas398 View Post
Any bros can pm contact? TIA

Super Niu Niu

Powerful Session
Starts in Shower Room
Those who takes up the challenge

Make sure to pass stage one challenge
Exciting Mlments start in Shower Room
Old 04-04-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster (A)

Thumbs up Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Many Thanks to Chiongsters

Who actively Bump Up the Thread to TOP
Old 04-04-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

NiuNiu Grateful 🙏 All Supporters on QM Day
Old 05-04-2024, 03:26 AM
Samster (A)

Cool Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Super NiuNiu ready for Friday's peak
Old 05-04-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I just had a late night session with Niu Niu.

She’s very service oriented. From the time I step in, she helped me remove my shoes. Then helped me to undress. Kissing my body along the way. She led me to the shower area and the action starts.

Kissing and rubbing her enhanced breast’s all over my body. She licked my body and my anus area too. Nice sensation. Her bbbj is good.

After shower she dries me off and does a massage to help me relax.

She starts round two action by kissing my back and neck and ear. Makes her way down to my legs then she fills her mouth with warm water and runs her mouth up my legs to my butt letting the water touch my skin while keeping it in her mouth. She repeats with my other leg. And up my back. Then she asks me to get on my knees and does HDLY and licks my ass。using her tongue to gentle probe my ass. Nice! She didn’t focus on try balls tho. Should have asked her to. She the slides under me while I’m in that position and sucks my dick. This is good. Her hands are not lazy always touching something like stroking my asshole.

Finally asks me to turn over and a long blowjob.

She puts on the cap and starts to ride. Very energetic she keeps pumping me. We swirch to missionary and continue. Occasional fk throughout the entire session. Then we switch back she continues to ride. Trying to make me cum.
In the end bbbj cim. So good.

Face : 7 Chinese farm girl but pleasant looks with long black hair.
Boob : enhanced. But nice nipples
Body : 9. Petite body tight. She definitely has the strength
BBBJ : 8 need more balls action.
AR : 9.
FJ : 9.
RTF. YES. .
Old 05-04-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster (A)

Wink Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

early bird 7am review ... power!! Up your points.. hope U give me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post

She’s very service oriented. From the time I step in, she helped me remove my shoes. Then helped me to undress. Kissing my body along the way. She led me to the shower area and the action starts.

Kissing and rubbing her enhanced breast’s all over my body. She licked my body and my anus area too. Nice sensation. Her bbbj is good.

She starts round two action by kissing my back and neck and ear. Makes her way down to my legs then she fills her mouth with warm water and runs her mouth up my legs to my butt letting the water touch my skin while keeping it in her mouth. She repeats with my other leg. And up my back. Then she asks me to get on my knees and does HDLY and licks my ass。using her tongue to gentle probe my ass. Nice! She didn’t focus on try balls tho. Should have asked her to. She the slides under me while I’m in that position and sucks my dick. This is good. Her hands are not lazy always touching something like stroking my asshole.

She puts on the cap and starts to ride. Very energetic she keeps pumping me. We swirch to missionary and continue. Occasional fk throughout the entire session. Then we switch back she continues to ride. Trying to make me cum.

RTF. YES. .
Old 05-04-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
beezy34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeezy34 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

RTF. YES. .
damn man ...
Old 05-04-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster (A)

Smile Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Don't miss out super Niu Niu
Old 05-04-2024, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kstay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

RTF. YES. .
"Visited Niu Niu last night. Her simple charm really grows on you, evoking a sense of affection unusual in our cheonging scene. With her flat mate, Joey, away for a month, Niu Niu has the place to herself. She's more liberated in her sexual expression, and combined with her incredibly sensual service and techniques, I was absolutely thrilled. Her use of tongue, mouth and hands molested me in the best way possible.

Moreover, with no one else around, her moans reached a whole new level during the joy ride. It was an otherworldly experience, truly worth the visit.

Friends, seize the opportunity to see her this month before Joey returns. You won't regret it."
Old 05-04-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kstay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

RTF. YES. .
Visited Niu Niu last night. Her simple charm really grows on you, evoking a sense of affection unusual in our cheonging scene. With her flat mate, Joey, away for a month, Niu Niu has the place to herself. She's more liberated in her sexual expression, and combined with her incredibly sensual service and techniques, I was absolutely thrilled. Her use of tongue, mouth and hands molested me in the best way possible.

Moreover, with no one else around, her moans reached a whole new level during the joy ride. It was an otherworldly experience, truly worth the visit.

Friends, seize the opportunity to see her this month. You won't regret it
Old 05-04-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster (A)

Niu Niu like my loving companion 😍
Old 06-04-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster (A)

Wink Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstay View Post
Visited Niu Niu last night. Her simple charm really grows on you, evoking a sense of affection unusual in our cheonging scene. With her flat mate, Joey, away for a month, Niu Niu has the place to herself. She's more liberated in her sexual expression, and combined with her incredibly sensual service and techniques, I was absolutely thrilled. Her use of tongue, mouth and hands molested me in the best way possible.

Friends, seize the opportunity to see her this month. You won't regret it
Well Said ... Will up your points soon out of minus zone
Old 06-04-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster (A)

Niu Niu sent her appreciation 😊

Many Thanks to So Many New Reviews on this page
Old 07-04-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 9
JemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros can drop her ctc? Also will she be RTC anytime soon?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1