The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 14-03-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MP along geylang rd

Please don’t spread rumours before being verified
Old 14-03-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird445 View Post
I also seem to develop some symptoms after visiting the ML. Can check if we referring to the same girl?
You created a new account today and started talking shit about her. Very obvious, it is a deliberate attempt to smear her.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
Yesterday went to see doctor. He gave injection and chlymydia antibiotics. Pain gone after this.
Anyway play safe to all bro here
While it may appear from your story that you have STD, it is definitely not from the AngPai whom you visited 10 days ago.
Trying to create a brand new account to attempt to add fuel to the fire doesn't work.

Stop smearing her, for whatever motives that you have.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
newbird445 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
You created a new account today and started talking shit about her. Very obvious, it is a deliberate attempt to smear her.
Bro could it be that I’m a long timer lurker than am concerned due to some symptoms. Anw I never mentioned any names since it’s not confirmed. Up to Bros to decide. Just chiong safely
Old 15-03-2024, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
While it may appear from your story that you have STD, it is definitely not from the AngPai whom you visited 10 days ago.
Trying to create a brand new account to attempt to add fuel to the fire doesn't work.

Stop smearing her, for whatever motives that you have.
Don't judge that's was me that creating the account, I didn't gain anything from smearing her.
I'm just here to remind other bro to play safe don't even mention the ml name. I only visited this ml in past 30 days.
Anyway it's up to you to believe or not
Old 15-03-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro could it be that I’m a long timer lurker than am concerned due to some symptoms. Anw I never mentioned any names since it’s not confirmed. Up to Bros to decide. Just chiong safely
A longtime lurker without a SBF account? Who are you kidding?

I’ve seen many cases like this. People create brand new account to spread fake news that certain MLs have STD. And you can’t even prove that they have STD or you got it from them.

Since you said you can’t confirm, why post it in the first place. Even though you didn’t say the name, you just want to create a commotion here and let others say out the name for you. This is 借刀杀人. Do you think we are naive? Will you deny that the ML you mentioned is not her? If it is not her, just say it now.
Old 15-03-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
A longtime lurker without a SBF account? Who are you kidding?

I’ve seen many cases like this. People create brand new account to spread fake news that certain MLs have STD. And you can’t even prove that they have STD or you got it from them.

Since you said you can’t confirm, why post it in the first place. Even though you didn’t say the name, you just want to create a commotion here and let others say out the name for you. This is 借刀杀人. Do you think we are naive? Will you deny that the ML you mentioned is not her? If it is not her, just say it now.
I think she reject him. Huh that why he do this?
Old 15-03-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11959 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Long time lurker but just joined this month. You must have confused this account with your other account
"fs1036le"
Old 15-03-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
tonyhouse is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliwangwang View Post
I did ask her whether she gets tested regularly and she said yes. True or not, I'm not sure. But I visited her 1+ week ago and received bbbj from her, so far did not experience any symptoms. If want to chiong then be prepared for the risk. Anyway stds from receiving bbbj mostly can be cured with simple course of antibiotics, so it's not the end of the world.
Updated
yoyo just returned from hospital . everything negative . clean slate of health
Old 15-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

She has done 17 tests. Results are all clear.
This should put to rest any doubts you may have.
Clearly this is a case of orchestrated, malicious attempt to smear her but not successful.
Old 15-03-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Karmalu is Cool - loads of Potential

Must be competitors red eye... Want take this opportunity smear her name...
Yes, today Yoyo went & did 17 tests & all cleared ! But even if she did not, I also trust in her as I am repeated customer 4-6 times since January 2024 & I see everytime once session finish she performs thorough hygiene cleanup both for the environment & herself... Even if it takes abit of time she will let me know she need to shower & end our session abit later to make up for it.

Sigh... Sometimes being good & famous for such small problem with SMALL people....

Can't wait for Yoyo to be back on the 19th March !!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Old 15-03-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Karmalu is Cool - loads of Potential

Sigh... Sometimes when one is good & famous, will have to deal with such small issues & SMALL people...

I have 500% trust in Yoyo's standard of hygiene!

Btw, can't wait for her to be back on the 19th March !!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍
Old 15-03-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: MP along geylang rd

All is good.

Anyways, 38D Rose is back!

Last edited by Jubic; 15-03-2024 at 05:52 PM.
Old 17-03-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: MP along geylang rd

Our Super GFE Yoyo will be back on the 20th.
Old 17-03-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How’s Rose D?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1