The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
hamkan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for massage Chio SYT with big boobs

Can share contact pls bro?
Old 09-05-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post
Recently been going back to this syt at a shop at central,very discreet shop.started with the same usual hard massage and stepping massage,she always check on her strength level whether if is strong enough.I tell you its very strong her strength despite her petite size she pack a punch.After a week plus not visiting she still remember me.Then come the special,her robe were off and revealing her juicy D cup melons that i always peek when im face down.Cant resist.She proceed to start her HDLY her hands went under me and touching near my belly button and she slowly glide down to balls area and started playing with my balls and keep tickling it haha.Then it keep repeat make me feel damn high then she commented "looks like its getting bigger and bigger".I can't tahan anymore i requested to flip over.Upon seeing her D cup boobs i used my mouth to faster savour her boobs and lick and gently sucking it while she slowly sensually hj me.For me I'm someone that took long time to cum.So she offered to end it off with boobjob.The warm feeling of kiaping my cock in between those mountains.It warm my heart.Too shiok not long after i shoot into her boobs.With the remaining 5 mins left she gave me a wonderful head massage to calm my nerves.Very satisfied with what i get,paid the standard rate and can't wait for the next visit.
Bro, mind sharing contact? thanks!
Old 09-05-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
aini111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Recently been going back to this syt at a shop at central,very discreet shop.started with the same usual hard massage and stepping massage,she always check on her strength level whether if is strong enough.I tell you its very strong her strength despite her petite size she pack a punch.After a week plus not visiting she still remember me.Then come the special,her robe were off and revealing her juicy D cup melons that i always peek when im face down.Cant resist.She proceed to start her HDLY her hands went under me and touching near my belly button and she slowly glide down to balls area and started playing with my balls and keep tickling it haha.Then it keep repeat make me feel damn high then she commented "looks like its getting bigger and bigger".I can't tahan anymore i requested to flip over.Upon seeing her D cup boobs i used my mouth to faster savour her boobs and lick and gently sucking it while she slowly sensually hj me.For me I'm someone that took long time to cum.So she offered to end it off with boobjob.The warm feeling of kiaping my cock in between those mountains.It warm my heart.Too shiok not long after i shoot into her boobs.With the remaining 5 mins left she gave me a wonderful head massage to calm my nerves.Very satisfied with what i get,paid the standard rate and can't wait for the next visit.
Hi Bro, sounds good, can share the lobang?
Old 10-05-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tried another one recently. Kelly looks 90% like the photo here. there's a separate thread about her and her service. just search Kelly and ST GEORGE BOONKENG

when to try her out today, my only regret is i booked 60mins, i should've went with 90mins. she's hand down one of the best ML i've tried. and i think she's getting better still. best part is they're the no nonsense $50/h shop (but must book via front desk number, again, it's in the other thread).

Looks i'd say easily an 8/10, especially if you're into specs.
Figure - 8/10 she's like your uni gf 25 years old slim but no big boobs, but i'd say her pair suits her a lot. just nice kind. B
Massage for me is 9/10 (maybe it's personal preference)
Sensual maybe 6/10, it's maybe 2mins of seduction before she ask GQ. but i love the way she initiated it, lots of kissing around before asking.
RTM - definitely a big yes.

Old 10-05-2024, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Qwertypie69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
There's one near Havelock, not bad, got 4 hands offer too.
Share loc thx! 🙏
Old 10-05-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Qwertypie69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hey boss can share loc? Thx!
Old 10-05-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!

MacPherson, the prawn noodle srea. across the condo the shop house kiki c cup natural 24 7.5 look
Old 10-05-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lononat View Post
MacPherson, the prawn noodle srea. across the condo the shop house kiki c cup natural 24 7.5 look
Red 🔴 dot? Cat 1 shop needs to register
Old 10-05-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!lononat is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Red 🔴 dot? Cat 1 shop needs to register
Tai tong there, register? I only care syt not register lol
Old 10-05-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

I have a sweet and bubbly syt with D cup that good that give exceptional HDLY and boobjob.She very friendly and easy to talk to.Besides that she gives hard massage like legit hard kind,if not hard enough can request for stepping.I paid entrance+50 for HDLY and boobjob which i find it's a steal.

Old 10-05-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
I have a sweet and bubbly syt with D cup that good that give exceptional HDLY and boobjob.She very friendly and easy to talk to.Besides that she gives hard massage like legit hard kind,if not hard enough can request for stepping.I paid entrance+50 for HDLY and boobjob which i find it's a steal.

Wow… this one gives 2 half balls ….

Can share ? Vn Syt right?
Old 10-05-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bxdshwky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, can share contact? TIA!
Old 10-05-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
glaxyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share contact bro? Thank you
Old 10-05-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Share contact pls!
Quote:

Old 11-05-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fr3estyl3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro can share contact TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1