The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4414 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Good day bros! I just came back from my virgin trip to JKT. While it is a working biz trip. i managed to find time to play and explore the fun places recommended by the good bros in this thread.

One of the highlights must be Malio, which consists of both spa and club. On the 1st night, i went to the spa first. I was brought to the lounge which was on the 2nd level to choose ladies. There were a good mix of Indonesia and imported gals. After choosing, we had a drink and chit chat at the lounge before going upstairs for action. The VIP room was mediocre but the service was standard and good. I had 2 spa sessions before proceeding to the club. You can walk from the 3rd floor of the spa building to the 4th floor of the club building before taking the lift to reach the ground floor of the club.

In the club, there is a center stage where the dancers will take turn to dance. Most dancers are dressed in fishnet tops and g-strings where you can see bouncing tits with nips and twerking white butts. i sat in the sofa on both nights which had a good view of the stage and dancers walking past. Dancers will approach you to buy LD or "red eyes" at 60k (before tax). They will do almost anything to get you go 2nd level for more explicit actions. i had a great time playing with the dancers on both nights. I cannot recall the names but they were Jennie, Talia, Juana, Angela, Lory, Verro, Livia, Velice, Aqeela, etc. which will be on the paper you sign for LD. They were so wild and proactive that they will unbutton my shirt and do their lapdances and special magic on me in open view. Other than the usual ball-playing and rubba, i got to finger a few as bonus.

On the 2nd night, i did proceeded to 2nd level where the room is similar to a ktv room but with curtains over the room entrance. There will be a waiter to stand guard the room since there is no physical door. The loud music and voices from outside were still audible while i had my private session on the sofa seats and table in the dark room.

Main thing to note is to pace yourself with the LD. i had 180 LD over 2 nights but i enjoyed myself. Only unpleasant thing is the tipping amd taxi. Almost everyone crowded over and asked for tips, from papasans, mummies. waiters, bouncers, security etc. Needless to say, the taxis outside were demanding 200k and additional parking fees, even though they dun know your hotel address.

I thank the many bros who helped me, a newbie in JKT, with so many valuable advices. I think this brotherhood sharing spirit is what make SBF a special place for many of us over the years.
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Main thing to note is to pace yourself with the LD. i had 180 LD over 2 nights but i enjoyed myself.
fierce man.... i havent bought this number of LDs in ages. But yeah, amid all the tits n butts thats squeezing you.. one tend to lost count

Quote:
Only unpleasant thing is the tipping amd taxi. Almost everyone crowded over and asked for tips, from papasans, mummies. waiters, bouncers, security etc. Needless to say, the taxis outside were demanding 200k and additional parking fees, even though they dun know your hotel address.
Personally I just stick with one or two waiters that serves your sofa/table/cabana, and bouncer if they do take care of me. As for papa/mami.. its usually just one. Any others that the girl come and ask me to tip, i'll just brush it off. as for securities at the exit... max 50k for the 3-4 of them

Ps. they have ktv rooms in malio (which is free to use according to one of the mami), just have to order alcohol and pick your girl whether it's from the spa side or club side. Or you can also pick dancer but I find it a bit too ex.
Ktv session will include 2hours singing +1hour fj (i think it's 2 vouchers for spa girls) Expensive perhaps, but one can easily find better looking girls as compared to many of the jkt ktvs.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Is it worth it importing one of the West Java girls over to Medan for 3 nights at IDR 6jt (including flight / ongkos costs)?
How’s the scene in Medan?
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Samster

Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Is it worth it importing one of the West Java girls over to Medan for 3 nights at IDR 6jt (including flight / ongkos costs)?
How’s the scene in Medan?
3 nights at 6jt is pretty good .. so why not? Personally I find that medan is one of those IYKYK kind of place, people tend to keep to themselves.

Over the years, I've tried classical ktv, delta ktv (not sure if still exists) where they have their own girls and f-ktv where they can arrange for FLs from outside. But not all will be willing to go back with you especially if they know you're not from Medan.

And even if you managed to bring a FL back (i took ST), gotto becareful about getting scammed. I made the stupid mistake where I brought one back, then she asked if she can order food and told me that time (1hr/1s) will only start after she finishes the food. Being a naive sg guy last time, I bought her words then she just left after she had the room svc food and I was worried that she will make a scene so I let her go (was staying at JW marriott with some guests next door)

Tried calling the mami, and she said the girl claimed that we have already done it during the 45 mins that she was inside my room... fml (it was all paid for at f-ktv by the session host, and not able to get the money back)

Not sure which hotel you're staying in, but if you're near jw marriott... maybe you can go furla spa (you can go add their ig and contact them for photos and promotions) for quick fix.

I also went golden tiger and amavee but both clubs seemed clean.. no FL in sight. Recently there's a new ktv that open downstairs amavee (at grand central premier hotel), but I have not go yet thus no comments.

Lastly, if you have local medan friends (not atas chinese or strict muslims), i think you might have better luck trying to find FLs.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
3 nights at 6jt is pretty good .. so why not? Personally I find that medan is one of those IYKYK kind of place, people tend to keep to themselves.

Over the years, I've tried classical ktv, delta ktv (not sure if still exists) where they have their own girls and f-ktv where they can arrange for FLs from outside. But not all will be willing to go back with you especially if they know you're not from Medan.

And even if you managed to bring a FL back (i took ST), gotto becareful about getting scammed. I made the stupid mistake where I brought one back, then she asked if she can order food and told me that time (1hr/1s) will only start after she finishes the food. Being a naive sg guy last time, I bought her words then she just left after she had the room svc food and I was worried that she will make a scene so I let her go (was staying at JW marriott with some guests next door)

Tried calling the mami, and she said the girl claimed that we have already done it during the 45 mins that she was inside my room... fml (it was all paid for at f-ktv by the session host, and not able to get the money back)

Not sure which hotel you're staying in, but if you're near jw marriott... maybe you can go furla spa (you can go add their ig and contact them for photos and promotions) for quick fix.

I also went golden tiger and amavee but both clubs seemed clean.. no FL in sight. Recently there's a new ktv that open downstairs amavee (at grand central premier hotel), but I have not go yet thus no comments.

Lastly, if you have local medan friends (not atas chinese or strict muslims), i think you might have better luck trying to find FLs.
Kumxia bro!
Damage expensive for these places?
How’s using Tinder?
Old Today, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Good day bros! I just came back from my virgin trip to JKT. While it is a working biz trip. i managed to find time to play and explore the fun places recommended by the good bros in this thread.

One of the highlights must be Malio, which consists of both spa and club. On the 1st night, i went to the spa first. I was brought to the lounge which was on the 2nd level to choose ladies. There were a good mix of Indonesia and imported gals. After choosing, we had a drink and chit chat at the lounge before going upstairs for action. The VIP room was mediocre but the service was standard and good. I had 2 spa sessions before proceeding to the club. You can walk from the 3rd floor of the spa building to the 4th floor of the club building before taking the lift to reach the ground floor of the club.

In the club, there is a center stage where the dancers will take turn to dance. Most dancers are dressed in fishnet tops and g-strings where you can see bouncing tits with nips and twerking white butts. i sat in the sofa on both nights which had a good view of the stage and dancers walking past. Dancers will approach you to buy LD or "red eyes" at 60k (before tax). They will do almost anything to get you go 2nd level for more explicit actions. i had a great time playing with the dancers on both nights. I cannot recall the names but they were Jennie, Talia, Juana, Angela, Lory, Verro, Livia, Velice, Aqeela, etc. which will be on the paper you sign for LD. They were so wild and proactive that they will unbutton my shirt and do their lapdances and special magic on me in open view. Other than the usual ball-playing and rubba, i got to finger a few as bonus.

On the 2nd night, i did proceeded to 2nd level where the room is similar to a ktv room but with curtains over the room entrance. There will be a waiter to stand guard the room since there is no physical door. The loud music and voices from outside were still audible while i had my private session on the sofa seats and table in the dark room.

Main thing to note is to pace yourself with the LD. i had 180 LD over 2 nights but i enjoyed myself. Only unpleasant thing is the tipping amd taxi. Almost everyone crowded over and asked for tips, from papasans, mummies. waiters, bouncers, security etc. Needless to say, the taxis outside were demanding 200k and additional parking fees, even though they dun know your hotel address.

I thank the many bros who helped me, a newbie in JKT, with so many valuable advices. I think this brotherhood sharing spirit is what make SBF a special place for many of us over the years.
Hi mate...good starter revu, but wud be even better if you told us wat action u actually got & paid amounts
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
fierce man.... i havent bought this number of LDs in ages. But yeah, amid all the tits n butts thats squeezing you.. one tend to lost count

Personally I just stick with one or two waiters that serves your sofa/table/cabana, and bouncer if they do take care of me. As for papa/mami.. its usually just one. Any others that the girl come and ask me to tip, i'll just brush it off. as for securities at the exit... max 50k for the 3-4 of them

Ps. they have ktv rooms in malio (which is free to use according to one of the mami), just have to order alcohol and pick your girl whether it's from the spa side or club side. Or you can also pick dancer but I find it a bit too ex.
Ktv session will include 2hours singing +1hour fj (i think it's 2 vouchers for spa girls) Expensive perhaps, but one can easily find better looking girls as compared to many of the jkt ktvs.
I have never ever never tipped security....for wat?!
I hv never used a taxi without...tats d purpose of my GrabApp
I hv never ever tipped any other than 1 server..the main one, and maybe the pimp aka mummy if she actually did me some service
Old Today, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Kumxia bro!
Damage expensive for these places?
How’s using Tinder?
Alcohol is not cheap definitely, and I remembered last time delta ktv have 2 menu, one for foreigners and one for regulars. Price diff can be almost double.

In any case, have not been to ktvs in medan since covid.. all I can remember is, it can easily cost 4jt a bottle of whisky, while girl tips should be around 1jt, bring back 3jt? But pls do not take my word for it... if you do go, do ask them first before committing.

Have match some girls on tinder in medan before but never had time to go meet cos I usually just go for a night or two.
Old Today, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
I have never ever never tipped security....for wat?!
I hv never used a taxi without...tats d purpose of my GrabApp
Personal habit, and just happened that I know some of them from other clubs in the past.

Probably I'm unlucky but few times I've never been able to get a grab to pick up from malio. Usually I just walk across the road to dunkin donut .. or I walked further down to gajah mada plaza to get my grab.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1