The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all
Wink Looking for massage sensei

Hello, I'm currently looking for a female masseuse to teach me the art of massaging women. I'm a huge sucker for great foreplay, and I think it works both ways. I've had my fair share of visiting massage parlours, both clean and not-so-clean. Most of the experiences were poor, save a few who really knew how to massage and turn it into foreplay.

I thought of it would be great if I could learn to service ladies. Would any samster be able to recommend me a Sensei?

Last edited by heavenmothz; 14-09-2016 at 02:22 AM.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for massage sensei

Go take a free online course.

http://www.menprovement.com/how-to-g...nsual-massage/
Old 12-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Thanks for the link big bro! I've done my research online and watch you tube videos and stuff. But I'm looking for some practical experience. Unfortunately don't have a plus one, or any female friend who would be interested to teach/let me try on her....
Old 13-09-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
VladTheImpala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Hello, I'm currently looking for a female masseuse to teach me the art of massaging women. I'm a huge sucker for great foreplay, and I think it works both ways. I've had my fair share of visiting massage parlours, both clean and not-so-clean. Most of the experiences were poor, save a few who really knew how to massage and turn it into foreplay.

I thought of it would be great if I could learn to service ladies how some have serviced. Would any samster be able to recommend me a Sensei?
Old 13-09-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladTheImpala View Post
cute penguin
Old 13-09-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladTheImpala View Post
HAHAHAHA. Cute. Lucky you nv put the Rat in teenage mutant ninja turtles. (8
Old 14-09-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

I thought of it would be great if I could learn to service ladies. Would any samster be able to recommend me a Sensei?
Any female samster willing to conduct practical massage session with me?
Old 14-09-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any female samster willing to conduct practical massage session with me?
i also want here
Old 14-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 17
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why don't you enrol in one of the training schools that masseuse have to go to before getting certified. I am sure the students there would love to practise and exchange techniques with you. You can also teach them skills the schools are barred from teaching.
Old 14-09-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
plumcot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsk View Post
Why don't you enrol in one of the training schools that masseuse have to go to before getting certified. I am sure the students there would love to practise and exchange techniques with you. You can also teach them skills the schools are barred from teaching.
Good advice.
Old 14-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Wrigley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumcot View Post
Good advice.
Agree with you as well.
Old 14-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good advice bro. Shall explore that. Google is a good friend. haha. (8
Old 14-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Looking for massage sensei

Quote:
Thanks again for the advice. I did some research by googling and asking some MLs that I know. Turns out it's really expensive to go to those schools. I'm looking to get a cert. I just wanna know how to massage casually, so that one day if I ever find a life partner, I can massage her.

Think of it as a casual investment for now, and also a chance to make friends while learning informally. That's why I was hoping if some female samsters would be open-minded enuf to wanna try. A boy can dream right?
Old 14-09-2016, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks again for the advice. I did some research by googling and asking some MLs that I know. Turns out it's really expensive to go to those schools. I'm looking to get a cert. I just wanna know how to massage casually, so that one day if I ever find a life partner, I can massage her.

Think of it as a casual investment for now, and also a chance to make friends while learning informally. That's why I was hoping if some female samsters would be open-minded enuf to wanna try. A boy can dream right?
to sum it up... u want to piak piak the girl after u massage her rite?? kekekeke

*run away~~~
Old 14-09-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
to sum it up... u want to piak piak the girl after u massage her rite?? kekekeke

*run away~~~
Come back you! Hahaha.

No la. Sex is 2 ways. I'm not looking to piak piak, just wanna learn to please and treat a lady better. I Guess sex would be a bonus, cos it depends on the chemistry and all that jazz. (8

Plus I v shy one. Lol.

But maybe if you... Ur stories too hot alr. Hahaha. I scared I cannot live up to your standard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1