The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i cant la 30s, even though i'm way older than that
only can accept 20s young fresh meats
my gfs set the benchmark for me liao, cause they in early 20s nia.
if can play early 20s for free, cant see why i should be paying to play with 30s
Ya la is true . Me is at there only wan grab and bring ST that why 30s is ok for me . That why If there like u say mostly 30s is good they won't demand more haha
Old 27-10-2023, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
dragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydragontank deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pub At Geylang

Hi.. Any bros been to 49 lorong 27 pub?.. Is it a K pub with viet or china girls?.. Any reviews on this place?..
Old 27-10-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

hows the GL & JC pubs girl quality and play nowadays?
heard custom changed something, possibly allowing easier access of foreign visitors.
please dont ask what
if you know, dont discuss here also.
keep it an open secret else they will crackdown on this soon enough too
Old 29-10-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there few days back and felt that the crowd size has reduced, compared to like start of 2023 (Jan/ feb). I guess as flying becomes more common, people are travelling out to have fun and more girls are flying in too. This could be good news to us customers.
Old 30-10-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
CreamyDurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
hows the GL & JC pubs girl quality and play nowadays?
heard custom changed something, possibly allowing easier access of foreign visitors.
please dont ask what
if you know, dont discuss here also.
keep it an open secret else they will crackdown on this soon enough too
I prefer pubs in JC, not so loud music and viet girls tend to be more chio.
Old 30-10-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreamyDurian View Post
I prefer pubs in JC, not so loud music and viet girls tend to be more chio.
most of the JC girls head over to GL for 2nd round from 11pm onwards as well.
Old 08-11-2023, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Saw a small pub with friendly Vietnamese ladies. Too small and congested can't do much. Lor 16, 334 geylang. Anyone tried ?
Old 04-01-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

Seems like long time no one post here, any updates on the Viet bar scene here? Usually I go 497 but heard they change boss and bringing the prc gals from a bar that recently closed near the shell.

Tbh 497 a bit sian but not too ex, and not too bad for early drinkers like me. Once I walked into mask at about 10pm and it was totally empty, don't even have any staff or ladies inside. Any recommendations around the area is much appreciated.
Old 04-01-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
B00B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lorong 29 coffee shop looks happening
Old 04-01-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by B00B View Post
Lorong 29 coffee shop looks happening
Oh yeah, but those ladies are even older than 497...what happened to mask? The last time I tried going in at 10pm there was literally no one, not even a staff lady inside. Also I see one near the mrt, along the same row as the vegetarian and Vietnam restaurant the ladies look pretty alright, any review on that joint?
Old 05-01-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Oh yeah, but those ladies are even older than 497...what happened to mask? The last time I tried going in at 10pm there was literally no one, not even a staff lady inside.
too early la 10pm
Old 06-01-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Near mrt there’s two. One CN one VN.
Both ktv pub concept with butterflies around. Low playability.
Suitable place for a drink on a weekday before heading home.
End the night, tip the butterflies for their time.

Recently saw a new joint along Lorong 22. Reviews?
Old 07-01-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:
Oh yeah, but those ladies are even older than 497...what happened to mask? The last time I tried going in at 10pm there was literally no one, not even a staff lady inside. Also I see one near the mrt, along the same row as the vegetarian and Vietnam restaurant the ladies look pretty alright, any review on that joint?
That joint girls now many have been sent back due to work permit issues. The place is called W+ KTV pub. Open 12pm super early. But girls only start coming in around 5pm. So if u wanna have cheap beer pub style. This is the place. $48 per tower till 6pm. Then $58 thereafter.

As for the girls… a few not bad ones… the good ones went back as of now. New batches will arrival soon according to them.
Playability is rather mild… no hardcore rabba.

Karaoke system is KOD system. Meaning you can have the latest Vietnamese songs as they are linked to YouTube.

The boss there is friendly and humble. Sometimes will sit and drink with me… but he steady… will open his own bottle beer and drink together. Unlike some ktv pub boss who will just suka suka pour from ur tower or bottle without asking.
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
That stretch of pubs (497, mask, saigon, etc) gone case... no crowds even at 11pm. Will find other playgrounds, especially if you are those early bird drinkers..

Quote:
Old 08-01-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readysteady View Post
That stretch of pubs (497, mask, saigon, etc) gone case... no crowds even at 11pm. Will find other playgrounds, especially if you are those early bird drinkers..
Walked by that stretch at around 9pm on Sunday. ZERO customer.
Even clean ktv pubs also pretty empty. Not sure whether they will be able to tide over.
More people sitting at kopi shops compared to those pubs.
Kopi shops crowd starts really early. Even on weekdays. Happy seafood looks like decent fun too, with the beer promoters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1