The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2011, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16613 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Need information for Pontian

Dear Bro,

Please let me know if there is any good place for massage or services in Pontian. Will be there a couple of days and will need a place to relax or unload.

Thanks in advance.
Old 29-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
melayujb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need information for Pontian

Pontian ...hmm i think dont have la..coz its kampung style ...not much action la..
Old 29-04-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ohkui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tis is like a kampong cowboy town wit almost every1 knows every1 type.
was there praying for toto when million $ draw started many yrs back.

the cai shern temple was situated by the town, along side with river where they berth thier fishing boats along the temple.

now they hv moved 2new temple.
the cai shern told us tat he knew 4D only.
hv not upgraded to detect toto draw.
Old 29-04-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a MILLION for your replies!

At least I know I can pray for a fortune although it will be peaceful nights in Pontian.. And I can enjoy the famous Pontian Wanton Noodle
Old 29-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnnyred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

By the way Pontian is not a big town,maybe can do some survey when you are free.Who knows lady luck will be smiling on you and let you discover something .
Old 29-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sex4live deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if i not mistake...there is 2@ 3 MP at that area...1 along the way to kukup...1 in a building oso around that area...but not sure still active or not...
Old 29-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sorry . may i know what is Pontian ?
Old 29-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
196times deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That is one thai massage opposite the JPJ, third floor.can look for no.5 or no.2, their skills in massage n juagen is not bad.a real thai juagen, a bit different compare to other place ,they will try to let u come first, then start to massage ur didi, make sure all ur 'gen' have no more traffic jam. normally recommended to take 1.5 hour thai or oil massage, 20 munite before ending, they will ask u whether juagen or not, u should ask them how much, if they said RM50, then u must ask for discount, give them RM30 will be good enough, once they agree then go for it, if u feel their skills is good then only give some tips like RM10 or RM20, pls don't break the market price of PONTIAN...
Old 30-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Thanks a MILLION for your replies!

At least I know I can pray for a fortune although it will be peaceful nights in Pontian.. And I can enjoy the famous Pontian Wanton Noodle
town area at least got 3 massage parlour, just drive around n u will find it. But dun expecting much, gals quality nothing to sound about, massage quite ok if u get a right one (maybe u should try bro 196times recommendation), me seldom go there since bukit indah is bumping up.....
Old 02-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

Finally back to my hometown Singapore

I stayed in Pontian Hotel. Upon entering the hotel, I saw a BIG spa banner. This spa is at the annex building where it is connect through room number 2222.

After checking the rate (1hr RM50, 1.5hr RM80 and 2hr RM100), I quickly check-in and proceed for the massage.

The girl who attended to me was a Malay syt with very sweet face. As I could not speak Malayu, our communication was at minimal. She has a petit body but got strength. Throughout the session, she was very professional and there is not even an accidental contact of my sensitive body parts.

Afterall, I still enjoy the masage.

During the evening, I took a walk around the area and I pass-by a few Massage Palours which are located at the 2nd level of the shop house. Wan Loong Hotel is nearby. I planned to try it the next day but due to something urgent I need to rush back to Spore the next day morning
Old 02-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 196times View Post
That is one thai massage opposite the JPJ, third floor.can look for no.5 or no.2, their skills in massage n juagen is not bad.a real thai juagen, a bit different compare to other place ,they will try to let u come first, then start to massage ur didi, make sure all ur 'gen' have no more traffic jam. normally recommended to take 1.5 hour thai or oil massage, 20 munite before ending, they will ask u whether juagen or not, u should ask them how much, if they said RM50, then u must ask for discount, give them RM30 will be good enough, once they agree then go for it, if u feel their skills is good then only give some tips like RM10 or RM20, pls don't break the market price of PONTIAN...
Hey bro,

May I know how much is the 1.5hr massage?
Old 02-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

hccheonger, I have seen Malay and Malaysian Chinese massage women in the health centres located within golf and country clubs in Kulai. They offered full services to me. I was in a hurry, I could not savour them.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
hccheonger, I have seen Malay and Malaysian Chinese massage women in the health centres located within golf and country clubs in Kulai. They offered full services to me. I was in a hurry, I could not savour them.
Ok, I shall savour their services on your behalf

What's the name of the golf & country club in Kulai?

Last edited by hccheonger; 02-05-2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

If not mistaken, 1.5hr for thai massage is RM78, for oil massage is RM98
Old 02-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Ok, I shall savour their services on your behalf

What's the name of the golf & country club in Kulai?
Bro,
Kulai and PONTIAN are diferents district.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1