The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-04-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
Breezelebl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBreezelebl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezelebl View Post

FlirtyGirls - Purple
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=953061&highlight=

Okt is fast in replying and patience in replying my inquiries

Looks 8/10 picture is her, just got to add a few years.

Body 9/10 slim and natural boob. I suck the nips like a baby lol. Letting out soft moans when I am sucking.

French 8/10 won't avoid when I inititated

Bbbj 8/10 command me to put my hands behind my back(when I standing), kneel down and started kissing and tongue playing with my soften rod, when semi hard push(gently) me on bed and start attack on my ball. I told her I wanted my first shot to shoot in her mouth she gave me a naughty look and started her fast boobing till cum

Cim: Yes, whole load of cum in her mouth😁

AR: 7/10 nothing to shout about, but no need to ask will auto go rim my ass crack

Fj 9/10 flexible and accommodating to different kinds of position, slowly adjusted herself and grind me. My adrenaline rush from her reaction, moaning and asking me don't stop. Last position in doggy, I gave her full deep and hard one till I cum.

May not have a chance to RTF, heard she going back in a couple of days
Saw her back on shore and rtf her, she still can remember me and gave me the best blowjob
Old 06-04-2024, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Bobstlera is Cool - loads of Potential

Kinkythai aimmy

Thanks bro for arranging a session . Quick to respond. Keep up the good job .

Looks wise 90% similar hence will not be disappointed. Verified .

Boobs wise : not for boobs lover definately , small however compensated by good service and gfe, am cool

Foreplay : good and automatic will tease you abit here and there and lots of cuddling

Shower : sop help you wash your back

Bbbj : awesome bbbj , wont stop until i got to call stop . Damm good . Killer Bbbj

Fj wise anything you would like to try , can carry on , tried 5 position. Fingering is awesome also and painted her . Clean and all is good . Left as a happy man .

Service 9.5/10 you will not regret .

Thanks bro for arrangement will rtf before she leave .
Old 06-04-2024, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
drakeblaze is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FR for Scarlett - Club Friday

Long long time never give FR but here I am for Scarlett. What a gem! And I'm so addicted to her now that I'll be going to find her once again next week.

Face: 9/10 (very close resemblance to the photos)
Body: 10/10 (love it especially the boobs and ass)
BBBJ: Scarlett BBBJ deserves a standalone FR on its own. You should try it yourself and you will know.
FJ: 10/10 With her riding you and watching her beautiful face is good enough reason that FJ is a perfect 10
GFE: This is my 1st RTF for Scarlett and so the GFE is tip top and that she just feels like a cute and funny gf. Totally zero-commercial feel
Old 06-04-2024, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
starsmiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name 名字: Minny (Silk Stockings)

Thanks to OTK for smooth and last minute booking.

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10/10, very pretty and cute, a perfect little spinner, 95% same as the pics with Thai tan
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : just turned 19 (checked passport)
Body 身材 : 10/10 Skinny (bakness 1), smooth skin, and tight with no tattoos, just a few soft natural wisps of pussy hair, so cute!
Boobs 胸部 : 10/10 AA, with a perfect little wobble!
Kissing 接吻 : Did not allow.
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10/10 gentle with good tongue action, can face fuck but cannot last for long or go deep because mouth and head are so small
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10 absolutely delicious, nothing sweeter and juicier than teenage puss
FJ 爱爱 : 9.9/10 used a bit too much KY, but otherwise perfect, wonderfully obedient, she knows how to arch her back for doggy, really cute high pitch squeals while she's getting pounded; first shot mish, feet on shoulders, then standing doggy in front of the mirror; 2nd shot started with face fuck then doggy, prone bone, and back shoot.
GFE 女朋友感 : she can understand some basic English but cannot speak; I wasn't visiting a girl like this to be friends or chit chat anyway...

📝 Overall Experience : 10/10
Old 06-04-2024, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
Charmsto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May
fg

Looks : Look better IRL than in the photos, maybe I just prefer natural looks. Shes prettier than photos IMO

Boobs : Soft, natural B's

Body : Nice toned slim body

Bbbj : Shes very hardworking, quite good. Takes it deep. She doesnt forget about your balls. She wont stop till you tell her

FJ : She's willing to do any position you want. Shes quite tight down there too. Her fingers were dug deep into my back in missionary and she grinded me with passion in cowgirl/reverse cowgirl.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979309&highlight=

Old 06-04-2024, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
Bankoantm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankoantm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bell
GX https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980398&highlight=

Looks: sweet girl, looked more pretty in real life with light make up

Body: slim and petite imo

Boobs: nicely made Cs

Ass: its nice to grab and piak doggy style

BBBJ: Hardworking and deep throat kind of BBBJ. Saliva drooling all the way to my balls.

FJ:Fucked her hard and deep. Naturally lubricated so no ky needed at all. Screwing her in 3 different positions no issue at all. Very accommodating.
Old 06-04-2024, 03:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Womanayzer is Cool - loads of Potential

Mocha, Silkstockings

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=mocha

Looks: 9/10 super pretty, clear skin ( blemishes not a lot), small face like a barbie
Body: 9/10 petite well maintained body
Boobs: 8/10 natural
Bbbj: 9/10 wet and hungry
FJ: 9/10 she was steaming on bed. Super active and didn’t waste any time to please me

Rtf is a must
Old 06-04-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Manchester78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Irene ( Merci)
05/04/2024

Visited Irene yesterday and according to her I was her first customer in Singapore. I must say she's a germ of a person. Very soft spoken polite and above all, her services of Top notch. Once I arrived she was wearing her pyjamas. I was thinking thinking in my mind that she's be standing in her lacy lingerie or something. I went in the shower and she washed me clean. After that we went on the bed. Once she undressed. Wow, he had a body to die for. Natural D cup boobs and butt to die. She was curvy on all sides. I quickly went for her boobs and sucked them like a baby. She was moaning and stroking my dick hard with her hand at the same time. She started to blow me. And wow. She went for tip area and my balls. My cork area was fully Laser shaved So she was enjoying Bj alot. Condoms on and she started to fuck me from the top. Her huge tits were bouncing up and down. A sight to behold. We changed to missionary as she was tired. I fucked her hard and fast. She was happily enjoying it. Faster faster fuck me she said. After 5 min I cummed and wow what a fj. 2nd round we rested and we talked about life,GFE it was. I was massaging her breasts while she was rubbing my dick tip with her thumb. She was surprised that he was getting super fast in less than 10 min. This time I did her doggy style. She was moaning again. We got tired and we decided that she placed my hardern dick in between her tits. About 5 mins later i cummed all over her breasts and tummy area. We both were exhausted. We showed after that and kissed and said our goodbyes. My best fuck of 2024 I can say. Thanks Merci.
Old 06-04-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Proterra is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone knows of Angpai Jane or Jolin from Clubfriday will ever return?

My black bodybuilder friend who has a bbc is asking about them. He had a good experience.
Old 06-04-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wettisyu is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Loewe for Lust365.

Location is pretty central and convenient for me.

I read a pretty good review so decided to try. Went for Loewe because I always want try short haired girls. And I wasn't disappointed. She really took her time with the foreplay, light kisses and lots of tongue action especially down below.

All in all, a good experience with a shy and nice girl. I wouldn't recommend if you're looking for someone with lots of experience as can tell she's quite new to this. Or maybe the shyness was simply a way to make me enjoy the session even more. It definitely worked.

Thanks Bro Lust for arranging Btw i think her boobs are a C, too big to be a B haha.
Old 06-04-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
DemonShades is one of the Best!DemonShades is one of the Best!DemonShades is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonShades View Post
Aom
FG
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=

Look: 90% close to photo. Have a sey face

Body : sexy figure, no tummy, her ass is super smooth and nice to whack

Sexual experience -
She knows her positions really well, knowing when to change her leg position to keep the momentum going to finish her customers. Bbbj was her superior strength as well.

Rtf her last night and this time she was super wild than the previous time,really rape me
Old 06-04-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darth79bro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally back after being dormant since 2019! Looking at the FR makes me all excited.
Old 06-04-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Moobaaboo is Cool - loads of Potential

Review for Paris from SS

Face: 8.5/10 photos are slightly enhanced to appear good for eyes. In real life has not much difference just imagine her with less make up and that's it. Looks grew on me as she is very charming
Body: 9.5/10 can say that she is one of best body figure I've had. Curvy and toned. Ass also damn perky
Boobs: 10/10 D cup. Super soft and proportion
Pussy: 9/10 dripped like pipe after kissing (started slow , it gradually heated up and became so passionate. Can kiss with tongue also )
Catbath: 9/10 she got tease a bit. Use her breast and press it against me then started to lick me all the way down to my king mushroom
Bbbj: 9/10 very good technique. Sadly can’t CIM with her
FJ: 9/10 high sex drive and energy. She can ride like nobody's business.
GFE: 9/10 good connection with her. Likes to smile and even offered massage .
Old 06-04-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
assetfinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Yuzu from Seduction

Tried Yuzu a few days back. Overall, it's an good session. She really set a pretty high bar for my future bonks. (Spoil market&#128514

What some bros posted earlier is true, I showered together. And she started kissing me in the shower

Her good point is her passion during fj. She can get very passionate during fj with the grabbing of hands frenching etc etc.

Her english standard is not say very good, lucky thing is maybe we also got chemistry. So I would rate it an 8.5/10 session.
Old 06-04-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jxysecm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Nina from Milklovers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1