The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post

Any idea what is the procedure.... will MOH inform spouse and family that male member visited a spa hence he needs to be quarantined.... how much information will they share?
Just tell your family you felt some aches and went for a massage, and that you happen to be near that spa so you went in. It just happen you were assigned the 22-yo cute looking malaysian syt (dont say this of course). MOH will not say whether you had a quickie or a BBBJ or HJ at the spa.

Now if you had gone to a private apartment from Dome FL2,... then a bit hard to explain...
Old 04-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7837 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
MOH will inform you that you are a close contact of a person with C19, and who that person is, and instruct you on quarantine or SHN procedures.

If your family is required to SHN then MOH will inform them of the reason, that is you have been in close contact with case xxxxxx the 22-yo Malaysia massage therapist.

Whether MOH tells them, the moment you are issued a QO or SHN, your family will ask you why and who.
thanks for the info. her colleagues will also consider close contact correct? their customers will also called by MOH?
Old 04-05-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just tell your family you felt some aches and went for a massage, and that you happen to be near that spa so you went in. It just happen you were assigned the 22-yo cute looking malaysian syt (dont say this of course). MOH will not say whether you had a quickie or a BBBJ or HJ at the spa.

Now if you had gone to a private apartment from Dome FL2,... then a bit hard to explain...
There is a smart way of answering.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 04-05-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Spa must do body massage meh? Cannot foot massage ? Or ear digging lol
Old 04-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 15
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Quote:
you happen to be near that spa so you went in. It just happen you were assigned the 22-yo cute looking malaysian syt (dont say this of course).
Not very believable, especially if someone looks up the FB page for that spa.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 805 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

There is a lot of scare-mongering I know someone who was at the location of the hospital cluster and considered may have close contact with the tested positive cases. Basically MOH calls up these "may" cases and will urge them to get tested. That's it. No forcing but strongly encouraged for your own good.
Old 04-05-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

https://www.facebook.com/42212208796...673682216/?d=n latest update on spa 9 case
Old 04-05-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

The question is who did she get C19 from as she has been in SG for a while. Did she get it from a cheongster? How many others did the cheongster infect in the other MPs or Dome 2 FLs?

And now question is whether else anyone caught C19 from the MLs (may not be just her, others may be asymptomatic) at spa9 and then go visit the other spas or some of the FL/ML in Dome 2 as well.

I think better lay low for the incubation period and see if any other clusters formed, and until we are sure the spa9 cluster contacts have all been confirmed safe.
Old 04-05-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

If situation gets worse, will roll back to phase 2 again.. then all MPs will be ordered to close
Old 04-05-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Spa must do body massage meh? Cannot foot massage ? Or ear digging lol
if the ML got C9, you do what body/face/foot massage all will kena C9.

if go spa9 and kena trace by MOH,wife will not believe you go for foot/ear massage bcos that spa only offers body massage, so cannot escape.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
i just wrote in to feedback asking for at least semi mask the history to improve privacy.

more people should feedback asking for this semi mask of location, and hope they include it in their next update. their feedback email [email protected]
Good job bro
Old 04-05-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
if the ML got C9, you do what body/face/foot massage all will kena C9.

if go spa9 and kena trace by MOH,wife will not believe you go for foot/ear massage bcos that spa only offers body massage, so cannot escape.
If your wife wants to divorce you, what can you do . Lol
Old 05-05-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
Thanks for the interesting sharing.
The Engrish very the powderful, very well-written update.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
You believe their version? I'd rather trust the version from MoH.
Also the blogspot of one of the healthcare workers from TTSH gives a daily update and it did mention the 22 yr old ML from Spa9 as confirmed positive case.

I see the Spa9 FB post more as damage control exercise and deflection of blame to others.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Thought since spa9 got case all should undergo quarantine and close for probably 14days whether they have manpower or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1