The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-05-2024, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dfarr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Emily from Lust365

She's a happy extremely friendly girl from the outskirts of Bangkok. Tried her best to please and let you bang hard.

Looks: like in her photo, pretty features, sharp chin and lovely smile

Boobs: Large boobs great to hold whilst doggy

Body: Round butt great for banging

BBBJ: Quite a good suction hugly enjoyable

FJ: Great chemistry with her as GFE max, and she felt tight in doggy and missionary. Moans quite sexily.

Emily is a fun simple girl to spend a good hour of lovemaking.
Old 03-05-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
laonuanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Barley Terminal21 (new arrival)

Too bad my timing request cannot secure the first blood but no regret nonetheless. I would say direction communication from bro Kim is clear and good.

I am sharing this for bros who are waiting for FR of her. And its weekends soon.

Sweet girl, like cute office girl you met, with B cup which does not matter to me. Body is slim but still have meat in the right places.

Her attractiveness grows and is a hard working lady. Very obliging girl will do as your request. Bbj not rushing at all, slow and sensual felt like being blew my your office colleague.

Then proceed to entering her sweet pussy, licking her neck while entering her slowly, no KY needed. Very low mileage, handle with care. She initiate to change positions, but for me best still in missionary with her.

Looks: 8/10 attractiveness will grow on you
Body: 8/10 slim b cup, not for boob lovers
BJ: 8.5/10 sweet and sensual
FJ: 8/10 she really follow your desires on the position you wanted
GFE: 8/10 can speak good English

Thanks Okt bringing her in.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=984468
Old 03-05-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
Easivz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEasivz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pepper from Club Friday

She is a hot cute young lady and look much better from pictures. Really solid figure with that petite height and meaty ass. You just want to grab that body of hers. Boob was big and enhance but nice to suck and feel.

Her pussy was clean shaved and super juicy, juice all around my mouth after painting. No weird smell, had a pretty good time licking. Getting wetter and wetter, shiok.

Her bbbj was good. Super slurping and smooth with good suction, looking at her face while taking my thick cock is shioking. Asked her to caress my balls while she lick the head, felt damn good.

Good foreplay. She is good with her tounge , gives you a good professional catbath and also a good kisser.

Wild and naughty girl in bed. Bang against her thighs and ass can hear the piak piak.sojnd makes me want to go even faster and harder. Both legs on my shoulder and she just surrender for a hard fuck. Made her cum once and she came on top of me and ride me till I release, soon game over.

Enjoyable session. Sweet girl and very hardworking, highly recommend if you're looking for 21 yo girl to bang.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
Yusho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYusho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cindy from TRL

Looks - 8/10 (long hair with a pretty face which can go from sweet to slutty and bitchy)

Body - 9/10 (lightweight and petite in size, fair and nice curvy figure with a well padded ass for doggy)

Boobs - 8/10 (enhance nice D+ titties, suite her body nicely, nice to suck and lick)

Pussy - 8/10 (shaven and nice pussy lips, Went down and lick her clitoris and gave her the oral sex i hope she will not forget for 5mins. Clean and no smell at all)

Frenching -8/10 (Great tongue fight, and she quite mischievous like to nibble my lips, DFK definitely can.)

BBBJ - 9/10 (strong suction and lick my rod wet and slurpy, can blow for long, occasionally DT. Balls feel slurpy and wet.)

FJ - 8/10 (She wanted to rides on me, but I prefer to pound her. So we had missionary and switch to doggie position. Pound her deep and hard she moans out loud and boost my ego to pound her non stop! Finally I shot my cum and whole body jelly. Fun bonking and Sextisfied!)

GFE- 9/10 (Hugged together and took a short nap, she earned it. felt like hugging my girlfriend to sleep, she looks so innocent when she sleeps)

Overall experience was good.

Thanks bro SK.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deadstonehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
Your pts jialat man
I guess people just dont like me.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4227 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
took posh from galaxy

looks 9/10 very slutty and horny type of vipe

body 9/10 toned and slim with nice pair of niice ass

french 9/10 quite wild and feel very passinate

pussy 8/10 clean and she loves to be paint and finger

bbbj 9/10 one of the best so far with deep throat and wet feel

fj 9/10 can accomdate with all the request i want and shes game to it, very horny lady and can feel she loves sex alot

gfe 10/10 can speak good english and very naughty too
Rtf her yesterday, she still remember when I reach the door step, great service with good attitude lady, she will really squeese dry me within 30mins
Old 03-05-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joshdenial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any reviews of her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Old 03-05-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
happyglman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Contact 2 days ago stable Mansion for Catty and quick response, good customer service
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=982951

East area
Looks: 7/10 (some filter)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural. quite big and nice to play with)
BBBJ: I skip it
FJ: 9/10 (can do whatever position you want)

In short, nice girl, little english, good attitude, willing to serve

RTF: maybe if she is still around
Old 03-05-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
xiaobij deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobij deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR of Jewel from Terminal21

Looks: 8/10 She is really cute, not exactly my type for surely grows on me.
Body: 9/10 Have meat with curvy hips
Boobs: Big Ds with sensitive nipples. Really is for boob lovers but enhanced
BBBJ: 8/10 slow and sensual with plenty of eye contact, seduce me all the way and kept on teasing my balls and cock tip, knew my sensitive spots right away
Painting: YES and love the way she squirms
Frenching: We locked lips like lovers non stop for the whole session, even after the first round, she just hugged me and continued kissing non stop, knowing that it's my ticket for 2nd round
FJ: 10/10 Super wet, super accommodating. Love to ride while grabbing her own boobs, really a sight to see. Changed to doggy and grab those ass, kept looking backward at me
GFE: 10/10 something about her is unforgettable haha, prepare not to kena KC.
RTF: already planning to RTF next week

Overall: 9/10 Really felt like doing it with my horny GF

Old 03-05-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Jennie of Royal

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=984295

Many thanks to bro royal for arranging a last minute session in the evening,

Looks: 9/10, greeted by a full chested beautiful lady at the door.

Shower: Was treated to a wonderful titty rubdown in the shower, top to bottom with a squatting tittyfuck, quite the refreshing experience.

BBBJ: Definitely a seasoned cocksucking expert, plenty of head twirling action coupled with tight suction on the whole cock. Superb slurping stereo.

FJ: Very memorable fuck, was down to fuck in all positions, highlight was missionary with her arms raised above her head, with her headlights bouncing up and down, this month's luck with big titties is definitely better than normal. Finished in spectacular fashion all over her tits, was even down to give me a clean up BBBJ after I shot my load, leaving me trembling on my knees.

Overall: A very friendly lady who can be wild and sweet at the same time. Would rate her very highly due to the chemistry we had. As usual, YMMV!
Old 03-05-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Jennie from Royalxscort:

Date / Time: 2/5 @ 745pm
She is a 10/10!

Looks: Very chio, my cup of tea, not much difference from her photos albeit the slight tan.

Body: Shapely, soft to the touch, good height, a beautiful butt and big man made tits which are so sensitive and a sight to behold.

Boobs: Cannot stop sucking, fondling them

French: Had better but again this is subject to chemistry, got more and more as the session wore on.

BBBJ: Slurpy, sloppy, can DT, stopped a while when I was sent to cloud nine, coaxed her to get back to sucking again as it felt too good

FJ: Amazing cowgirl and equally amazing to look at her bouncing tits, they are simply a perfect fit for her body. Placed her down for missionary, today I was on form, managed to plummet her for a long time, sucking her nipples as those boobs ebbed to and fro. Tried doggy which isnt my favorite but she said she likes it so simply need to try lol, cupped those lovely tits and banged her silly, patting her moist pussy along the way and finally finishing with a big burst into the CD, She said a LOT lol.

GFE: She is friendly and such a eye candy, didnt want the session to end and just wanted to hug her naked body all day long but lets get real lol

RTF: 101%
Old 03-05-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Hoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soda TRL

Looks: 9/10 Bitchy with thick lip and the CFM look. Smooth facial complexion. Pretty pre milf kind. Photo resembles definitely her.

Body: 8/10 1.6++. Smooth n fair body. She possess a voluptuous body. Her butt is firm and tight and god made for doggie.

Boobs: 8/10 nice big enhance tits to fondle and lick. Suitable for her frame.

Frenching: 9/10 We both having great tongue fight, and she initate first by breaking the ice. I was good, slow, sensual and passionate.

Bbbj: 9/10 Blow and sucked like no tomorrow with plenty of saliva n ample eye contact and she will auto DT. She likes to slap my cock on her tongue. I almost CIM and it doesnt happen to me easily.

Painting: 9/10 paintable and there is no weird smell. She surely enjoy being painted, moan is genuine.

Fj: 10/10 tight tight tight and moaned damn loud!!! She was one hell of a wild and sexy bitchy on bed. Soda rodes a mean cowgirl with plenty of grinding and frenching as i continued to turned n twisted her protruding nipples. First shot done quick

Super satisfied with her service. And I left the room with both leg jelly. Never regret choosing Soda.

RTF definitely yes! Thanks bro SK.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hardrockcafee is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just finished a mind blowing session with Suzy from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 (pretty much what you see is what you get)
Boobs: 8/10 a good handful of enhanced C with nice nipples to fondle with
Figure: 9/10 small waist with a meaty was
BBBJ: 9/10 alot of mouth watering suctions
GF: 9/10
Comms: 9/10 she cant speak english need GT for help.
Rtf: worthy of a return

It’s a very decent bonk, can’t go wrong anywhere. Lady and lady’s figure was both great, service no complains.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 22
SigmaPhi406 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSigmaPhi406 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tata from Club Friday.

She has the sexy seductive look like influencer type. Sexy and same with the pic posted.

She is petite in height, very sexy figure, slim, curves at the right places with small boobs. But assets are natural so that's a good thing.

Her frenching is a pro, her whole tongue will stick into u non- stop. I guess this is also depends on chemistry n we had it since the start.

She was wet during painting. Her pussy was sensitive, wet, clean and tight pussy with no smell. She was trembling and ask me to fuck her.

Her BBBJ was good tongue and hand techniques, hands fondling my balls while cock in her mouth

Once cap on, she immediately on top of me. Watching her put my cock in her opening and lowered herself, sibeh hot. That face of relief she gives when I am about to fuck her is so worth it. Went straight for it and fuck her real hard. We did multiple positions till I finally fired off into her warm pussy in doggy style.

The GFE was good as surprisingly we can click. Give a very good massage, not the decent one, she really know what she doing.

Overall she is a RTF type, will probably arrange another session.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Lina - XFT

Summary of Bonk
- Looks discount 20%, typical thai minah look
- Great body, some stretch marks, stout body about 150cm and 55kg type body
- Superb boobies, natural Ds, can't stop sucking and fondling them
- Kisses but no DFK
- Massage but one hand use phone
- Shared bath room, so need to wait if there are other customers
- Discreet location, one of the better ones

Overall: 7.5/10, great bonk and value for money. Typical thai minah with big natural racks!

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1