The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

First Blood FR for Sami (The Good Times).

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.p...highlight=milf

Browsing Dome 1 for Milfs and saw this newly listed Milf Sami, was immediately attracted to Sami as I feel from her listings photos she share some slight resemblance to a young Michelle Yeoh.

OKT: My first time trying Good Times, OKT is nice and friendly, also fast in response and I was able to secure a slot for Sami with relative ease.

Was asked if I wanted 1s or 2s, in my head I was thinking 2s, but I was a little hesitant as she was so new and still hasn't had any valid FR for reference, so had to played safe and opted for 1s first in case if it's a landmine, then at least the damage is minimal.

Location: Arrived onsite and was given clear instructions by OKT on how access the area, was able to easily find the designated location, it's a decent cozy nice hotel in central area, I'm really grateful that the hotel room although is small but clean, definitely a good place with good ambience to make love in.

Looks: Sami doesn't look too far off from her listing photos, in fact in real person I feel she actually resembles one of my favorite JAV Milf (Tanizaki Rin, another stagename is Miyuki Tsubasa albeit a younger version of the aforementioned JAV milf), this is of course my own opinion, but if bros are curious how she really looks like then can take reference from. She's those won't reject type, the type of milf which I like.

Figure: Sami has a nice man made B cup, nice to grab and won't feel much silicon, has nice perkly nips which is nice to rub and suck. My favorite has to be her bouncy ass, it's really a handful to grab, so nice to see them bouncing when in reverses cowgirl and doggy.

Not to mention she also is very petite and slender, even for me, I'm not considered a very tall person yet I tower over her, so bros who are into petite girls, Sami would be a good choice

BBBJ: After washing up, I lied down as Sami started doing her magic by giving me a nice ticklish catbath while I was fondling her beautiful boobs, she then slowly went down on and start giving me a warm sensual BBBJ, her BBBJ is more of the slow and gentle yet has good suction and grip.

Painting: Wanting to have a taste of Sami's love hole, I requested her to turn over for me to have a 69, it's not a clean shaven pussy and has pussy hair, but it's a nice mild tasting pussy, we had mutual oral sex for a good five minutes until I got hard enough.

Frenching: Sami is a French Professor, she taught me a good lesson in the language of French, it was a back and forth tongue fight, can tell she seems to genuinely enjoyed frenching as she would open her mouth wide wide when frenching with me, in no time both our mouths were completely wet with each other's saliva!

But all this of course is that I did my due diligence by brushing teeth and using mouthwash, so experience may varies for bros, if wanna enjoy a full frenching extravaganza with Sami, I would suggest to take a mouth wash.

FJ: Sami can be passive and let's me take the lead, started with missionary with her, but due to my big size and her small petite frame, it was seriously a little bit of mismatched, at times can be a little challenging to hug her as she so small size! But she would hug me tight and even took the initiative to lead my face over and french me! Plus point!

We switched over to the lotus position as she rode me wildly, I then went over hug her and we started another tongue war, and honestly it feels better to french her in lotus position as when in missionary due to my big size her her small frame, I have to adjust my neck to a certain awkward position to french her and it wasn't the most comfortable experience. But this is by no means her fault! Can only blame myself for eating to much to become so big size!

My favorite part of the FJ would have to be the stand and carry position aka ("Yourself on the Shelf position", can go google to see what I meant), as she was so petite, she was very easy to carry about, and so achieving this position wasn't any difficult, I was able to carry her by her legs and fuck her for a few good minutes, even better there's a mirror and I could enjoy the views of me carrying her and fuck her via the mirror!

Switched to doggy and was able to see her beautiful ass bouncing off my big round tummy! She's likes it when banged hard, we then tried a few other positions such as reversed cowgirl where I was busy grabbing her beautiful round ass as well as cowgirl where my hands gets busy yet again fondling her beautiful breasts.

After trying so many various positions, I decided to switch over to missionary to wrap things up, went in slowly thrusting her to slowly build up the momentum, and when I feel like the time has come, I went into turbo mode and starting thrusting her like crazy with yet a other passionate french kissing, in no time I was finally able to unload my shot with much satisfactory.

In fact I was so satisfied with her, as soon as I unloaded my shot, I immediately texted OKT to ask if whether I could extend my 1s / 45 minutes session into 2s / 90 minutes, because I simply couldn't pass out the opportunity to bang Sami again, and thankfully cos it was already past midnight, I was able to get my extension which made me really glad.

GFE: Non commercial feel, feels more like a mistress rather than a cash transaction.
Sami told me she works in the massage line in Bangkok, it's no wonder she's so service orientated, even after a tiring session of FJ, she still offers to massage me instead of getting some rest, I had to tell her to get some rest as we just finished the deed and it was already very late,
Then after seeing that I got so sweaty because of the intense FJ and due to the air-conditioning not so cold, she actually started using towel to fan me, in hopes that I would cool down faster, until I felt really pai seh and told her to lie down and rest with me.

She also speaks limited English so it'll be better to use GT to communicate with her, despite the language barrier, she still tries her best efforts to engage in conversation with me, so kudos to her, rather than just chill and one corner and play phone, so we basically chatted through GT and even had a few good laughs along the way as I shared with her some of my crazy cheong-ing experiences.

We actually chatted for a good 20 to 30 minutes until I feel like I was good enough to continue with the second shot. I won't elaborate on the second shot as it's more or less similar to the first, and that I was really drained and tired by then so second shot was faster than first shot.

After the 2nd shot, Sami continued fanning me with tower as I was all sweaty again, this girl really got service orientation embed into all of her DNA, even helped to bathe and clean me up afterwards.

RTF: I have to emphasize on how service orientated Sami is, and how non commercial she feels, so for that I'm definitely planning to see her again soon, probably after vitamin M allows, I strongly recommend bros who are into MILFs, small and petite frames, into frenching and just looking for a good time, treat her right, treat her with respect and care and you shall be duly rewarded by her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1