The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of
Re: What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at wind

[QUOTE=BomberJet;20101781]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Well said bro
==================
n4 u open your bomberjet mouth - go find out wat other girls and customers say about her first
then u can say wellsaid about your own bomberjet mouth

she did not break my ego or bro, breal my self-esteem or self-shoot
she break many many others
Old 18-07-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at wind

I ever had the same experience at that spa. Though the lady that did it for me was a viet milf..but she didn't snatch my money.

Like u said, it felt mechanical and I didn't enjoy it. Nvr visited that place again.
Old 18-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah shit, snatch your money?? This forum ever advised before to just tell her give back or you call police. Say loud loud at counter also. I talk but not sure if really me would I dare call AV - prefer low profile.
I went there once was ok experience. Didn’t have this problem of window watching but that was years ago. Only got that shit from Orchid spa next door. They didn’t push P to me but then don’t allow touch at all, pretend scared get caught by boss. Took me long time to see that all the FR was fake and saw the real field report here and there before it is deleted by the OKT. Gong gong thought it’s just me, shy nervous type that’s why.
Old 19-07-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=EastCrocs;20102890][QUOTE=pakpak2001;20101767]
==========================
u just join 5 days ago, 0 posts until now
how much $ u throw at your feet for u to bark on her behalf?
think most of the girls there know u r the kumlang guy
i know who u too, many clones like kingkong etc
Old 20-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at window?
that's the massage version of dead fish during FJ
Old 20-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 15
gameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to behold

Last time tried and Didnt know hw spa have...
Usually went to the one further down..
Old 24-07-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
I generally avoid such places, as I think the bosses are treating us as carrots.
Most of the time, the ML only get like S$5 additional for P massage, but if caught providing additional services without P massage, they will be fined heavily.

One girl in Yu Spa told me, she will be fined S$500 if she is caught.
I think this is just a good story for them not to provide gq services to customer they don't like. Fake one la.
Old 24-07-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

since she wank u under towel n the boss cant see... why not ask her to blow u under the towel? she cant see the boss right, i mean the boss cant see right

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 30-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Cannot perform like that. Recently, 1 pretty milf tease me till I cannot tahan, but when she start to wank me, it goes soft. I ask if she can either let me go south or take off her TOP but she don’t want to, end up, I ask her to stop and pack up.
Old 31-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
since she wank u under towel n the boss cant see... why not ask her to blow u under the towel? she cant see the boss right, i mean the boss cant see right
Best comment lol wtf.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haven't been a regular to MP/Spas in sg for a long time since Lexon at Balmoral P (Those were the good days).

I will only go MPs once in a blue-moon when need immediate release but due to CB, bo bian recently went to O***** Spa at JE. The last time i went prior to CB was S spa at BB.

What i now don't like about the MPs now is the additional $38 that they try to make you pay. Wanted to go to the digit spa but after reading the reviews from bros here decided otherwise.

As for roaming for HJs, some will allow while others must built rapport with the ML.

Nowadays due to limited stocks in the Local massage section, have to stick with MPs.

Any bros got good recommendation for SYTs at MPs/Spas. please PM me. Thanks in advance and stay safe.
Old 27-05-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread shouldn't go under dead.

Got a contact and went to Bishan since this is a new gal.
Spa is a beauty saloon so I went.

2 floor shop and separated by a partition. Gals have sharp features, fair and very new. Paper underwear and I op for the $55 instead of the Bao Yang.
Kena the look at window, brief still around the buttock area treatment. Cannot come and ask her to lick which she did but still looked at the window.

Didnt come but one good thing comes out of it. Raise her skirt. Not many these days that ML wear skirt. Saw her black lacy panty and touched her bottom from the outside.

Have a coffee and passed by her shop and saw her eating lunch outside. Kind of pity her state. She told me that boss doesnt permit her to HJ if customer dont take baoyang.

No contacts are available for sharing.
Old 27-05-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 797 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Good thread shouldn't go under dead.

Got a contact and went to Bishan since this is a new gal.
Spa is a beauty saloon so I went.

2 floor shop and separated by a partition. Gals have sharp features, fair and very new. Paper underwear and I op for the $55 instead of the Bao Yang.
Kena the look at window, brief still around the buttock area treatment. Cannot come and ask her to lick which she did but still looked at the window.

Didnt come but one good thing comes out of it. Raise her skirt. Not many these days that ML wear skirt. Saw her black lacy panty and touched her bottom from the outside.

Have a coffee and passed by her shop and saw her eating lunch outside. Kind of pity her state. She told me that boss doesnt permit her to HJ if customer dont take baoyang.

No contacts are available for sharing.
You offer to top up to the baoyang price but take the cut from the ML's tip, see she wants or not. Less stress for her, she don't need to keep watching the window or scared of fines from the boss. As for you, little or no additional damage but get to enjoy a nicer experience.
Old 27-05-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
You offer to top up to the baoyang price but take the cut from the ML's tip, see she wants or not. Less stress for her, she don't need to keep watching the window or scared of fines from the boss. As for you, little or no additional damage but get to enjoy a nicer experience.
Yes, I do know this trick.

Customer Damage : $50+50 = $100
Baoyang Shop : $68 + $32 = $100

For customer, no change in cost BUT her service may go down because now she knows she earn lesser and then through out the 60mins massage she will nag you until cannot stand. Of course, if the gal dont mind which i have met before, she see me so tortured and offered to help w/o tips. In the end i still give.
Old 29-05-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2500 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the brothers share a contact with me, so I thought I reply to this thread.

The small window acts as a deterrent for FJ or even BJ. It’s for the boss to make sure the ML do not do too much funny monkey business or, for the boss to wayang to the authorities that the shop is clean.

I have this contact which has a nice glass frontage. Shop is nicely renovated and bright, none of those black tinted glass. None of the funny cheesy images at the shop front too. The rooms are clean, nice smelling and with light music.

Each room has the sign which says no sexual activities and will be reported to the police. And each room has the small window. When I enter, I thought it’s pretty legit, lol.

ML is late 20s, decent looking, and her massage was super good. Just by massage alone, I thought it’s clean enough. She said she could do juagen for $50, so I try. Never push for P88 so why not, plus her massage was good. Juagen was done without towel.. quite happy with it as I felt it was authentic. I got frequent Ping Ping, Anqi, YF and Mindy, and she is not far off.. she told me it’s not recommended for release but if I want, she do not mind as she understands our needs.. and so, HJ was done but with no towel despite the window.

When the deed was done, I asked her why..she said she will listen.. if there are footsteps, she will quickly cover the dicky with towel. But she never looked at the window at all though, she relies on her ears to hear the footsteps.

She is still around so treat her with respect. Location is in central. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1