The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
mitsit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to hide evidence of KTV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
Want to shower, just sign up for membership at Anytime Fitness. Most if not all are 24hours and most have showers. It's about sgd80-100 per month depending on branch.

I think we have just unlocked a new marketing strategy for Anytime Fitness.. maybe they can also provide monthly locker rentals so you can store your clothes and toiletries..

Anytime Fitness - so our brothers can Anytime KTV.
Old 22-10-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Horse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to beholdHorse22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsit View Post
I think we have just unlocked a new marketing strategy for Anytime Fitness.. maybe they can also provide monthly locker rentals so you can store your clothes and toiletries..

Anytime Fitness - so our brothers can Anytime KTV.
Any good places to recommend that have this monthly small locker rental services?
Old 23-10-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse22 View Post
Any good places to recommend that have this monthly small locker rental services?
No idea man.. but it’s gotta be at the gym or near the showering facility. Otherwise no point..
Old 23-10-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

then for those stay condo, maybe must make friend with your guards… haha.. then can leave the bag there, at night come back shower at swimming pool…
Old 23-10-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4587 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Sign 24hrs gym like AF. Change into chionging clothes. After chionging, bath there and change back to the set you left home with. AF best, there is always one within walking distance of watering holes.

Buying a few sets of chionging clothes and keep in office of gym locker (that even the gym don’t bother to check if anyone abuse). Wash at laundromat.
Old 23-10-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsit View Post
then for those stay condo, maybe must make friend with your guards… haha.. then can leave the bag there, at night come back shower at swimming pool…
if your wife somehow paid the the guard more
then you are finished
Old 24-10-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Put a set of clothes with mummy. Change in KTV. Change back after session. Tip mummy to wash and keep for next visit.

Best still, just take out everything except underwear. Wear back after session. Hahahaha
Old 03-11-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Okay a bit elobrate but you can get a bicycle, install those food delivery bags (best is can lock), and lock your bike at a secured bike parking spot somewhere near your home. Buy and put a few sets of clothes and store it in the bike’s bag. Usually the bike will not garner attention one coz now so common.

Bring a set of clothes to work and change into it when you go ktv. Once done, change back and keep the worn clothes in the bike bag. Bring clothes to laundromat to wash and dry, then put back into the bike bag.
Old 03-11-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 6
Mewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Im sure many wives are reading this as well. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1