The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
buaya69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
body scrub

hi bros,

appreciated if can recommand a place for a good body scrub?
tried to search but can find any..

thanks in advance
Old 22-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!
Re: body scrub

wat kind bro ..theres mosha..
Old 22-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
aong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you are talking about Body Massage, then you can try this TN - Blue Star.
194 Lor 6 Geylang 68411798
Old 22-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
buaya69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi thanks for the reply, should rephrase my question...i'm looking for a good rub back
Old 22-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Sangrawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Flamingo Health Centre at Furama hotel.

They have aq body scrub package, with some kind of lotion. . Was there yesterday but didnot go for it.
Old 22-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: body scrub

You liked Mo sha? Try a joint at South Bridge Road, opp the yet to be completed Buddist temple at chinatown. (Quite close to Maxwell hawker centre carpark)

Its entrance is next to a Food joint and proceed to 2nd floor.
45mins $28
1 hr $30 (if not wrong)
1 hr 30 mins $38.

First you ask the recept if the 3rd floor room is avail because it can be quite noisy at 2nd level due to close proximity to their rest area.

Then scan who is the lady that suit your taste.

As usual, you'll strip to your birthday suit then you can ask them to show you the bath room if you had "pang sai" and need to wash up! heh heh!

The lady will do "mo sha" on your back from the top to leg ares and then ask you to filp over. 1 lady (Xiao Hui - I heard she left....) give me a mo sha on my balls for quite some time.

Brother will be big then!

Then she'll ask you to go wash up. Then back for oil massage from back then front. As usual, she'll massage your ball and brother at times. Then ask you to wash up again.

After your final wash and back to your room, the sop question will be asked:

HJ: 50
BJ: 80
FJ: 100

Note that if you are using the 2nd floor, you will be passing the ladies waiting for customers while they are watching TV.

Have fun and hope to heard any updates!
Old 22-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

but if you are looking for that bit of special body massage, then Blue Star is the one. They do full naked body massage on you (I meant the gal is fully naked and used her body to massage you) and after everything, the gal will shower together with you too!
Old 22-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aong
but if you are looking for that bit of special body massage, then Blue Star is the one. They do full naked body massage on you (I meant the gal is fully naked and used her body to massage you) and after everything, the gal will shower together with you too!
Hi Brother aong, Where is this Blue Star?
Old 22-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

It is located at 194 Lor 6 Geylang. You can call them at 68411798.
They have 6 gals and two are ang pei and 4 are SYT.
Old 22-03-2006, 11:51 PM
patricktan1958

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Bros,

Many TN or Spa are giving free body scrub for 1 and half massage. Most gals are going through the scrub robotically and they will tickle your balls as they go through the scrotrum.Of course your didi will Stand Up.

Last time the scrub were done with greater effort lasting more than 15 mins but now all the gals do it less than 10 mins. More so some are charging $10.

I think it all depend on the gals' attitute or maybe you can request she do it properly.

Have fun.
Cheers
Old 23-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buaya69
hi thanks for the reply, should rephrase my question...i'm looking for a good rub back
For a CLEAN good scrub plus good rub, u can try Asmara Spa or Body contours. I hav juz sign up a course for 20 session at $1360 at body contours. 1 session is 1 hr massage n 30mins scrub! Actually i chee hong, sign up w their beautiful sales consultant. :P

Alternatively u can go to Spring spa or Hot spa for a good rub!! I highly recommend this 2 places.

For others like good rub plus special, pls read thru the forum or flip thru the newpaper!! Too many to highlight!

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 23-03-2006, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
RedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Correct bro. But have to say that although the gers do body massage, i feel that the gers are not as good as Amy. If you really intend on doing it, u have to find Amy. She's good. Sadly to say, i heard she is going back next week. So rush up.
Old 23-03-2006, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 22
bird321 is a glorious beacon of lightbird321 is a glorious beacon of lightbird321 is a glorious beacon of lightbird321 is a glorious beacon of lightbird321 is a glorious beacon of lightbird321 is a glorious beacon of light

Did you get the location correct? cannot find blue star in the yellowpages.

Quote:
Old 23-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Samster

It is correct lah, it is also know as Blue Crystal in Chinese and Blue Star in English. The location is right, I have been there 4 times already. Have tried AMY(x2), QIQI,Apple and Zhu Er. AMY is still the best. They have just started operations 1 mth only.
Old 24-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricktan1958
Bros,

Many TN or Spa are giving free body scrub for 1 and half massage. Most gals are going through the scrub robotically and they will tickle your balls as they go through the scrotrum.Of course your didi will Stand Up.

Last time the scrub were done with greater effort lasting more than 15 mins but now all the gals do it less than 10 mins. More so some are charging $10.

I think it all depend on the gals' attitute or maybe you can request she do it properly.

Have fun.
Cheers
Agreed with you. But most of us may want the best of the both world! Good massage cum other extra stuffs! I not sure got such service liked Asmara but also got extra?

Could I be dreaming of heaven?

Any Old Bird Samster got advice?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1