The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2011, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
unconventional deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Police raids on massage parlours and ktv clubs an infringement on rights of liberal

POLICE RAIDS ON MASSAGE PARLOURS AND KTV CLUBS AN INFRINGEMENT ON RIGHTS OF LIBERAL MINDED PEOPLE

I read that the police in Singapore had been conducting regular raids on massage parlours,ktvs ,clubs and discos.

Why can't the police just leave people here in Singapore alone to enjoy their life as they see fit?? Just because some conservative people don't like to see other more liberal people go to the massage parlours and the night life places does not mean that you should just raid these places as you like.

These numerous police raids make a mockery of the talk of making Singapore a great place to live and a great place for tourists and night life activities.

Worse still is that when people go to massage parlours,they want to relax and have privacy and not to get a shock when the police just rush in rudely without even knocking on the door.

Imagine you are having a great time at the ktvs and suddenly the police just barge in uninvited and stop everything and go round picking up people at random

I think the government should just leave people alone and not interfere and micro manage everything here in Singapore.The people should not be treated as kids.Just leave us alone to relax and stop being a fun spoiler.

The police resources should instead be used to fight real criminals eg scammers,robbers,white collar criminals,murderers,triads,rioters,arsonists.
These are the real criminals that the police should focus on.

It's stupid to use the police resources to stop people from having harmless adult fun and to destroy business establishments that help to provide people living in Singapore with harmless fun and relaxation.

So the next time I complain about people going to churches,temples and mosques,is the police going to raid those places just because I feel uneasy??

People here in Singapore should be tolerant towards each other and we should let each other live our lives as we see fit and both conservative minded people as well as the government should stop attacking the life styles of liberal minded people.

What is important is the the police should not be going round to conduct raids and destroying the massage and ktv business for no good reasons.Why attack people who are just relaxing and why attack business establishments who are just providing beneficial entertainment and relaxation services and causing no harm to anybody ???

If necessary all the laws regarding massage parlours , ktvs ,clubs,discos and other night life places should be liberalised or removed completely and the police should not have any more jurisdiction or power regarding massage and night life businesses so that the police would not have any more excuses to keep coming to disturb liberated minded people having consentual fun and relaxation.

COPYRIGHT (15 MARCH 2011) BY OWNER
http://www.unconventional-thinker.com
http://www.i-eat-salt-more-than-you-eat-rice.com
Old 28-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
kra77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Police raids on massage parlours and ktv clubs an infringement on rights of libe

in red and bold.

understand your anger bro. hope you cool down after venting it in here.

Last edited by kra77; 28-03-2011 at 12:03 PM. Reason: too much was written.
Old 28-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
shinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshinn_asuka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Police raids on massage parlours and ktv clubs an infringement on rights of libe

I can emphatize with your ANGER here bro..as some of my favorite playgrounds were CLOSED by these good for nothing-cock sucking-dog shit eating AVs!!!

Now everytime i visit a FL or HC i have this paranoia that some uniform wearing cock suckers may burst through the door while i'm doing my thing FUCK YOU AVs!!!
Old 28-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Catch those loansharks better. They vandalise the debtor house, chain up the doors and even vandalise neighbour car and house.
Why never catch them huh?

FL is a business transaction. Not as if we bonk and dont pay. Willing seller, willing buyer. We never vandalise or damage private/personal property
Old 28-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oops. Connection slow. Double post. Sorry
Old 28-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hum_coyote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They should deal with the root of these problems instead of having such headless raids... This only shows the incompetence of our MIB and the the leaders in ministry of home affairs.
Old 28-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
DesperadoGod is Cool - loads of Potential

Agree... they should pump in more resource to look at the teenage gang issue.. do you know that nowaday.. NPP have opening hours?? if you get rob in the middle of the night.. you will find your nearest NPP closed and thus... you are without help..
Old 28-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

there is only 2 gd personal reason why i think they raid us.

1 to see free show and skin.
run in see nude girl getting pump must have some kind of rush eh??
or they might be gay and like to see us bro nude...

careful next time the AV might up u from behind while i busy working on the girl haha
Old 29-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
MoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoralEthics is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad as it is, this is SG where we commoners are being ruled with an iron hand. The only time you can say no is this coming April. But I suppose even if you vote otherwise, the raids will still continue. The only solution is to keep the FRs down & buy more Newpaper & venture at your own risk...
Old 29-03-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dildolong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
Catch those loansharks better. They vandalise the debtor house, chain up the doors and even vandalise neighbour car and house.
Why never catch them huh?

FL is a business transaction. Not as if we bonk and dont pay. Willing seller, willing buyer. We never vandalise or damage private/personal property
For loansharks the only reason i can think of is that massage places are all sitting ducks whereas they will need brains and lots of efforts to catch loansharks so they take the easy way out to score points lor.
Old 29-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
kra77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if vote NO, then more raid... hahaha...

maybe votes yes and they leave us alone. notice that more raids began last year... so VOTE for yes and they will let us play with the bonus coming soon from the Budget. hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEthics View Post
Sad as it is, this is SG where we commoners are being ruled with an iron hand. The only time you can say no is this coming April. But I suppose even if you vote otherwise, the raids will still continue. The only solution is to keep the FRs down & buy more Newpaper & venture at your own risk...
Old 29-03-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shankey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's good they do their job ... but they definetly arrest only those joints which use underage girls ( if there are any) or where the girls are being forced ..
Old 29-03-2011, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
me4asia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why complain? this is the government the people have put into power and refuse to change!! everyone says "what can I do?" well make a change is what you can do!! stand up for what you feel and let it be know, it is your country isn't it? or does it just belong to a few in white shirts and pants

so until thin suck it up have your limited fun here and make sure your girls is in the country legal, oh yeah i forgot during a raid make no difference sort it out in police station unless she is singaporean. all others treat like cheap tramps.
Old 29-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
DesperadoGod is Cool - loads of Potential

haha.. seriously.. I don't think we want to turn this into a GE discussion... anyway.. even you want to change the pple in power.. you need a good alternative.. which is what we don't have today..
Old 29-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Giantbb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiantbb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alamak these av already destroyed so many of our joints, when r they going to stop. They seem to be doing for show to those rich n powerful tat they r pro gov n doing a gr8 job. Wayang kings
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1