The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 19
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornjourney View Post

I know there are many possible reasons… but clearly i guess she really don’t like me. I’m average looking and not odour too!

Quite sad…
Nothing to be sad bro. Its transactional. Just move on and enjoy life! So many fishes in the sea....
Old Yesterday, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
The Thai FL at first said come to SG to WFH + play and has reached SG 1 week ago. I was skeptical because I wondered if it is to be FL again. Ended up my hunch was right because I saw her Dome 1 listing get posted.

I dont know why she wanted to hide her FL stint from me, wanting to meet me after 1-2 weeks of 'work' (FL). At first I did have 10% KC feeling involved for her but after seeing the descriptive FR by other bros, I cannot tahan my girl get bonk by other bros. So I snapped out of it within 10 seconds. I have 0 feelings for her already.

Now just text as per normal and see if got any non-FL bonk during go out together after her 'work'.

PS: When FL msg you say "sry late reply because 'work'", you will feel like shit if you have feelings for her. Because 'work' means another bro dick explored her body a few moments ago.

Hence, please do not fall for a FL. Once you talk to them enough, you will know they love money long time, not you.
If no choice but to date such a girl, I will recommend ML rather than FL.
ML or FL is offer the same service, no?
Old Yesterday, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Uncled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoho View Post
I respect these working ladies/ WL, I don't think it is the best avenue for finding love though. I think men in general want to protect and provide, which is what we men are predisposed to and nothing wrong with that. The landmine is triggered when men tries to save the girls from this "line of work" The girls did not ask to be saved, and if they do, they would not ask a paying customer that is there to bonk them and enjoy their body. The ones that would go out with a customer is a confused lady, the likelihood of things eventually going wrong is pretty damn high. Please go to other avenues to find a wife / girlfriend. Somewhere that has nothing to do with transactional bonking.

I am not trying to stop you guys, just my 2 cents and the same message that Sam the forum owner has been saying for ages. Although I would use the term working ladies rather than whores. Please respect their choice by paying them for their services and be nice and courteous to them. I think that is the best we can do for these working ladies. As for saving them, there are so many organization that is trying to reach out to them, let them do their jobs.
Truth. The advice above is really apt and shld be followed strictly. While nothing wrong with indulging in some gfe, I always try to remind myself that I'm also paying for the "fantasy experience", that it's not real.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
ML or FL is offer the same service, no?
ML mileage is lower. Go for younger ones 18-20 still got hope.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1