The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Why dont you just name the joint here? Then we blacklist and avoid at all cost.
Admin pls dont delete people's post. Samsters bros here just trying to make their feelings known to blacklist those KTVs with poor gal service you go and delete for what? The KTV boss pay you to delete the post? If the KTV boss got balls, ask them to discipline the girls lah to provide better service instead of acting like coward behind here and ask to delete post.
Old 28-03-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Admin pls dont delete people's post. Samsters bros here just trying to make their feelings known to blacklist those KTVs with poor gal service you go and delete for what? The KTV boss pay you to delete the post? If the KTV boss got balls, ask them to discipline the girls lah to provide better service instead of acting like coward behind here and ask to delete post.
Old 28-03-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

BTW GearAlex bro mention the ktv name is Boss and Venus ktv. Sucky service. Please take note.
Old 28-03-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
its easier said than done to link up
i once kena one smelly leg and since then im nv meeting strangers for such session again lol
maybe those who organise many sessions before can share some tips
Actually I never thought of link up organising before but I thought about a plan. Say You are the organiser, simple rule meet outside ktv, add up all the costs, mm beer waiter then divide by number of attendees. Those never pay don’t enter lor. Seems like a good idea
Old 29-03-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
BTW GearAlex bro mention the ktv name is Boss and Venus ktv. Sucky service. Please take note.
Bro not all but some of the girls there, I think same applies for everywhere club just have to take note of some arrogant ones
Old 29-03-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Bro not all but some of the girls there, I think same applies for everywhere club just have to take note of some arrogant ones
Better if u mention the mummy name as well. Means the mummy didnt manage the girls well. Waste money tip mummy $100 to get this kind of screw up service.
Old 29-03-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Actually I never thought of link up organising before but I thought about a plan. Say You are the organiser, simple rule meet outside ktv, add up all the costs, mm beer waiter then divide by number of attendees. Those never pay don’t enter lor. Seems like a good idea
I think the bottom line is - is all this worth the effort to just save ~$100. I’d rather pay that bit more for my own convenience, and pretty sure that’s how most who go solo feel
Old 29-03-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Better if u mention the mummy name as well. Means the mummy didnt manage the girls well. Waste money tip mummy $100 to get this kind of screw up service.
Their mummy keep changing too.. nowadays mummy can’t control much.. she dare not offend the ang Pai girls too that makes things angrier.. because the ang pais are the ones that bring in the Customers.

Personally I think if ya collect the $100 tips at least provide some decent level of service.. cannot touch kiss then why bother be ktv girl just because you are on the prettier side. These kind must wake up their f idea. I told my friend to change girl he also reluctant because supporting her 2 months already
Old 29-03-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And honestly, if you guys are getting this sort of bad service then just request to change the girl? I don’t really get what’s the big deal? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me - If you go back despite this service then it’s on you?

While I’m not against it, this blacklist is just another futile exercise… (1) pretty sure all shops have another of bad apples inside; (2) names are all similar/repeated; (3) no one is going select a girl while holding a list; (4) and quite honestly, it might just be that you don’t have chemistry with her but I do right? Or vice versa
Old 29-03-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerader93 View Post
And honestly, if you guys are getting this sort of bad service then just request to change the girl? I don’t really get what’s the big deal? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me - If you go back despite this service then it’s on you?

While I’m not against it, this blacklist is just another futile exercise… (1) pretty sure all shops have another of bad apples inside; (2) names are all similar/repeated; (3) no one is going select a girl while holding a list; (4) and quite honestly, it might just be that you don’t have chemistry with her but I do right? Or vice versa
Some of your points true la bro, not everyone here rich too ma, like my friend’s case by the time he found out bella sucks already invested like 1 month plus of tips on her.. yeah diff ppl diff treatment but I was there on most sessions. The service and attitude really changed big time.
Old 29-03-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 2
scar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscar897 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Their mummy keep changing too.. nowadays mummy can’t control much.. she dare not offend the ang Pai girls too that makes things angrier.. because the ang pais are the ones that bring in the Customers.

Personally I think if ya collect the $100 tips at least provide some decent level of service.. cannot touch kiss then why bother be ktv girl just because you are on the prettier side. These kind must wake up their f idea. I told my friend to change girl he also reluctant because supporting her 2 months already
We bros should be the ones that everyone shouldn't dare to offend. We are the ones who pay for them to give us a good time. The mummies, so-called "ang pais" and all the girls wouldn't have any form of income if we didn't support them. So guys, pls remember this hierachy when u go chiong.. you are the client receiving their services, not the one serving them.

Reluctance to change girl is a common phenomenon i often see in ktvs. In psychology, it's called the sunk cost effect - you continue to invest in something even though it is not working out for you. Being aware of such psychological biases that we have can help us to make wiser decisions and chiong smarter. 😉
Old 29-03-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Some of your points true la bro, not everyone here rich too ma, like my friend’s case by the time he found out bella sucks already invested like 1 month plus of tips on her.. yeah diff ppl diff treatment but I was there on most sessions. The service and attitude really changed big time.
Maybe the answer is not to keep picking the same girl. You’re looking to have fun anyway, not to develop an actual relationship. But to each his own style I guess?

Just saying that because I find that the girls tend to take it for granted after awhile and will butterfly/spend less effort in your room once you pick them a couple of times.
Old 29-03-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having a regular mummy helps a lot. She knows what kind of girls to provide and inform you when new girl is in town.
Old 29-03-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Libraguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any outing for today after 7pm available?
Old 29-03-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Libraguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anyone planning outing after 7pm today?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1