The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-05-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
portsafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcie2001 View Post
Quite expensive I would say. ST a girl from billboard last night and damage done is 4k baht.Quite expensive as well. Sadge
i think the hike in prices is mostly affected by tourist coming back especially now chinese tourist spending alot and they trying to set a new market norm so they can earn more
Old 05-05-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post
How does the PR girl charge in Spaceplus?
i never ask the mamasan come ask me i say dont want i on budget so immediately reject
Old 05-05-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah nice. Actually raw with WL I don't mind but I prefer if I become regular then she allow. Anyway now I always call her come my hotel for raw sex.
at first use condom then she see cannot shoot then she raw.

i still on the fence about raw with these working ladies haha would like to have the basic protection but raw does feel good
Old 06-05-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalmighty90 View Post

i still on the fence about raw with these working ladies haha would like to have the basic protection but raw does feel good
If I were you I'll tell her that do raw no problem but must shoot inside and I want to have a baby with her!
The WL will know you're super lao jiao cheongster.

Quote:
Quite expensive I would say. ST a girl from billboard last night and damage done is 4k baht.Quite expensive as well. Sadge
Quote:
Originally Posted by portsafra View Post
i think the hike in prices is mostly affected by tourist coming back especially now chinese tourist spending alot and they trying to set a new market norm so they can earn more
Greedy bar girls but cannot blame them because many flock to Bangkok for cheonging now.
PRC is not solely to blame also even though they always the spoil market.

My tiong kaki is back in Bangkok again.
Keep jio me go but I told him 100% will not go Thailand in the forseeable future 555!
KNN I think he requires my translation cum hold hand serwit again.
Old 06-05-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for BKK butterfly MP:
Went there last Sat, around 2pm plus. Initially wanted 2500baht for the normal room but went for 2600 baht for one hour, for the vip room. Only difference is got bath tub.

Went for Unseen - offers BBBJ and service quite good. She massaged me about a good 10 min then shower together. Quite accommodating and plus there were mirrors near the bed so you can see yourself bonging her and her expression. Damn steam. Gave her 250baht as tips. Selection of girls are a lot and mostly syt
Old 06-05-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheYoungJung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
As it has been told before I have had bad experience in rebirth studios. Probably because girls work too much and don’t rest enough. Money money money. Yes as bro domenican (a little to much proactive for this shop to be a standard customer my opinion) said the admin is nice the girls are ok but now they are too much working and don’t make a good service for the price (not cheap) Before was better as usual ! But there my opinion they need to change to restore quality of service
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adunhill View Post
After reading all the reviews here on Rebirth, i took the opportunity to try it out.

Contacted the admin Benny one week ago to book the last slot at 8pm for a 2 hour massage. Benny was proactive and help to make special arrangement to speak to his staff to extend their working hour for half hour past 10pm so that i can make it in time due to late arrival to BKK.

I wont go into details here cos all the wonderful things that happened during the 2hr massage had already been written in this thread.

I just want to add that the whole team, Benny, Patty and Smile were wonderful in their service. Benny also follow up with me after the massage for feedback.

I would score Rebirth 9/10 for everything. The missing 1 point is due to the location. It's not easy to find. Benny did provide detailed direction, but i wouldnt have the confidence to navigate there without using Grab.

Hope more customers support them and one day they can relocate to a more accessible venue.
Old 06-05-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite disappointed with girls quality from billboard, more for ang mo now, those dark skin one.
Old 06-05-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Quite disappointed with girls quality from billboard, more for ang mo now, those dark skin one.
555 sianz want tan skin type might as well cheong Scambodia!
Old 07-05-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
FR for BKK butterfly MP:
Went there last Sat, around 2pm plus. Initially wanted 2500baht for the normal room but went for 2600 baht for one hour, for the vip room. Only difference is got bath tub.

Went for Unseen - offers BBBJ and service quite good. She massaged me about a good 10 min then shower together. Quite accommodating and plus there were mirrors near the bed so you can see yourself bonging her and her expression. Damn steam. Gave her 250baht as tips. Selection of girls are a lot and mostly syt
Got raw her? 😁😁
Old 07-05-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Hi bros
As some bros talked about pretty massage thonglor a niche massage shop close to Nikko hotel find my report about it

I’ve been there 2 weeks ago to find the delicious Noriko as reported in another doe (Japanese) and I am pleased now to know bro John want us to take the queue. The report is exactly what I like thanks John and similar Japanese guys appreciated with the girl noriko

Arrived afternoon
First the mamassan was rather angry than smiling showed me 2 photos of the available girls. Not my style
Gently I tipped her (yes yes yes! And asked her about noriko when available. She took her phone sent message and a few moments after she told me noriko was not available this week but can book her next week because she works only for bookings. Second tip (yea it is crazy same a movie scene!) mamassan explained to me noriko is busy married or engaged difficult to understand and must be precautionary when working ! Happy husband ! She prefers afternoon time and knows only a few days before when she is available (I guess when her husband works outside Bangkok!)

So I forgot noriko and Took a girl BAM not nice but ok 100% for BBBJ, FS, A + I asked her for golden shower I know it is not this kind of MP ur she politely explained she cannot do it at the moment (funny Thai girls) so never said she couldn’t do it because she did t like
Anyway got the ctc with mamassan for noriko (can’t find report about golden shower maybe I am wrong) and prices for noriko (3,000 2 shots, 3,500 outcall, and when available 10,000 for the whole night unlimited shots good deal isn’t it ? ) if her husband is traveling
Have also many reports about noriko in another forum in Japanese only but don’t think can give the link there )easy to find) as it is a Japanese MP
I will try noriko asap and post FR for sure
Old 07-05-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

[don’t totally agree with you
Mamassan a bit curious but she has open mind when you know how to talk to her Went to pretty thonglor April QUOTE=john202;22291676]Went to pretty thonglor April 2 times in 2 days a couple of weeks ago. As some bros recommended booking is a must if not you got a very few chances to find someone interesting.
Mamasan not really open minded mamasan for tomorrow which ladies available next day and showed me more pics. Chosen Noriko

First Fr Jasmine: not really the same girl photos are photoshopped a lot. Look like more 35 than 24, fat and not pretty at all. Anyway I had to do the job. In the room social time because bath is empty and Gillis slow, basic English but not so bad. Bath time exciting with bj pm and so on. Return on the bed fucking all holes, finished so tired I filled the report for mamasan with a lot of happiness.
Honestly not a pretty girl but a very good service

Second day : Noriko
Girl not on website don’t know why.
Same the first one the girl looks a bit different from the pic. And same, older than 27 maybe 33/35 but nice body and natural boobs. And a pretty nice face you can’t forget
Social time with good English the girl smiles every times
Bath for everything you want I spent maybe 20/30 minutes as it was so exciting to be pampered by her
Return to bed for paradise even she waits for you to ask her what to do. She appreciate fingering, very tight pussy and juicy, and some more she masturbates her self for a very private and real show
I can feel her juice and it was real
Will come back and take her again even she told she doesn’t work very day so need to book first[/QUOTE]
Old 07-05-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexalmighty90 View Post

Yeah sometimes my kkb can't stand so the WL will do raw but at this point I've already become regular. I even shoot inside but moat tell me they went operation le hahahaha
Old 07-05-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Yeah sometimes my kkb can't stand so the WL will do raw but at this point I've already become regular. I even shoot inside but moat tell me they went operation le hahahaha
No wonder after shoot inside, i asked them are they on pill, they say no, makes me curious how did they survive so long without been pregnant. Just realised that they might have done operations.
Old 07-05-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
No wonder after shoot inside, i asked them are they on pill, they say no, makes me curious how did they survive so long without been pregnant. Just realised that they might have done operations.
Sorry what I meant is my regular went operation. Not sure about others hahaha
Old 08-05-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 2
gonz0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rebirth

I saw Smile for the 2nd time at the end of April. She was cheerful and welcoming. She gave me 100% of her attention for the full 2 hours. The service was amazing, just like the previous session. The initial massage was so relaxing.

I had to cancel an earlier booking at late notice and it was not a problem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1