The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-01-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 680 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

What happen to LFT stable, all ads taken down, telegram updates has been removed..
Old 05-01-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4692 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Partners? I wish it was that way then I can get free sessions.

You should start contributing some reviews and not just enjoy the good or bad reviews provided by other Bros instead of silently enjoy the fruits of labour from others. Without the reviews by other well meaning Bros, you and other silent lurkers will be stepping on landmines and bait and switch from clone accounts
More n more free loaders
Old 06-01-2024, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantyin View Post
Met this New gem from Galaxyxscorts, Prada

Prada Occupation was a nurse back in BKK in a private hospital. And she treats me with lots of care and concern. She is able to speak little English and needs G translator at times. Not a time watcher and very good decent attitude.

Her figure is proportional and smooth skin. She smells nice and she is more fair than normal Thai. Natural big boobs and nice to fondle, when suck and lick her boobs she will hold on my head and produce some horny sound effect. Her GFE real high and she can french well too.

Her blowjob slow and sensual at the start. When I hold on her head she knows the hint, and deepthroat given. Can suck my rod for long and no teeth feel at all. Facefuck her till I splash my cum in her mouth. She won't reject and still smile at me.

Second shot was actually quite tiring, but she was very pro-active, keep blowing till my rod stands again. Pump her deep and long in missionary cause I know my stamina. She told me to switch she on top of me and she rides me damn well. No pressure and seeing her boobs bouncing. Genuine moans from her. Satisfied session with Prada.

Overall she is a good gem. Willing to please me well and worth for my return. Spend $140 for 2 shots session and time exceeds she doesn't care. Solid👍

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=969220&highlight=
Wanted to rtf prada today could not get a slot as she was already fully booked this early afternoon but was lucky okt had a last min arrangement for me and RTF her Paid for the full amount this time round but i didnt mind as i already knew what i was gonna get overall still a very satisfied session would try to find her again in the coming week
Old 06-01-2024, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
Slothwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shes VERY petite(which i love), she looks similar to her pics no bait and switch.

Her attitude though!!! Shes very giggly and holds nothing back with her sassy tongue. High GFE and it makes me feel very welcomed.

Her english could use some work but her use of google translate offsets any communication problems so its fine.

Only thing more i could ask for was if she'd let me eat her out for longer, i loved it when she was squirming and struggling.
Old 06-01-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Fleartrago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Dior
OKT: Friendly and responsive

Looks: 9/10 pretty much what you see online. Pretty and sexy.

Body: 9.5/10 considered fair, slender, figure is really good.

Boobs: 8/10 Decent jugs for boobs lover, C cup.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 hardworking and also hands free sucking.

FJ: 9/10 hardworking and comply to requests. Knows how to auto

Attitude: 10/10 Hardworking, willing to please attitude, make effort to ask me am i ok.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=969912&highlight=
Old 06-01-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
Slothwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

This is a FR for Desiree of Foxythai.

Shes VERY petite(which i love), she looks similar to her pics no bait and switch.

Her attitude is an 11/10. Very giggly and holds nothing back with her sassy tongue. Recommended if you enjoy playful banter. Her great GFE makes me feel very welcomed.

Command of english could be better but her use of google translate offsets any communication hiccups.

Only thing more i could ask for was if she'd let me eat her out for longer, i loved it when she was squirming and struggling.

Thanks bro Gatsby!
Old 06-01-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 11
Lawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud ofLawrencelaulan has much to be proud of

Amina Teeruklover

OKT: Friendly, simple and clear instructions given

Looks 8/10 - About 80% similar in person as compared to photos, have the sweet girlfriend look and very you will not get sick looking at it.

Body 8/10 - long hair, petite in size with fair smooth skin, voluptuous figure. Nice enhance boobs

Massage 8/10 - look experience, very good and solid skill.

Frenching 8/10 - Auto tongue fight from the beginning all the way. Slow, sexy, passionate and sensual like lovers.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Great skills. Good suction and slurping playing your cock inside her mouth. She deep slow suck throughout, even lick my balls while looking at me, wah steam sia! Bang her mouth. I must tahan and think of other things to prevent CIM.

Painting 8/10 - shaven an nice shape. No bad smell. Cant get enough of that abalone. She moan as her juices were overflowing.

FJ - 9/10 - capped on and we did missionary, then change to doggy because of the firm ass. Spank and bang her for a good 30mins. Cont to bang her pussy fast and hard, came on her ass. My legs turned to jelly (like running a freaking marathon) after that, but what she did after was crazy. She climb on top of me and wanted to cowgirl me. The feeling was shiok...pumped her, n she moaned. Switch to missionary and went deep, real deep to the balls. She kept pulling my ass to go in deeper n deeper.

GFE - 9/10 - can speak some English and Chinese. She know how to be girlfriend material and make me want her more and more. Very high KC skill

Nice session, thanks bro SK.
Old 06-01-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dior
From Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=969912&highlight=

Looks: slutty vixen looks, got the come fuck me vibe

Body: enhanced c cups, fits her Petite frame nicely

Massage: she helped massage inbetween sessions

BBBJ: Very good bbbj push her head all the way down.

FJ: very tight and wet, loves to ride and gets very horny

GFE: shes like the fuck buddy u always wanted when u siam your gf or wife comms wise she is able to speak some english and some chinese as well.

Old 06-01-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
gcdgxd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rose
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=349234&page=3557

Body- small petite size,
Height- 1.55
Boobs- B, light brown nipples.
Kissing- Allow
Hj- Yes. No pain.
BBBJ- Yes. quite shiok.
fj- Can feel her tighines, hug her as I banging her.
Her sexy moaning is like those AV sound.
Gfe- She is friendly slight ting tong feels as her english isnt that good

Old 06-01-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
hlpotato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One week late FR hope this helps Layla still. Met up with her from Foxythai, okt super responsive and this is dont know how many times with him. This was a last minute bonk also, so im grateful for his fastest respond.

Layla was super chatty and full of personality. Skinny and nice to touch body. Can DT but have to ask or lightly thrush up her throat as she goes down. Did a few positions, can ride can blow for long and gfe on point, we took a long break after first shot and the chat really got us closer, the buildup made the second shot much more emotionally attached and bigger load. Left with emptied balls and a full heart to continue my week of suffering.

Overall great session
Old 06-01-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
scissors is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

had session with JUNE > LUST

great girl with great personality. pretty in real life and petite figure. never regret having session with her. service is good and can take care of you real good. not a time keeper. can check her out and try for people looking for service and pretty girl.

Nice sized boobs, firm handful
Easily wet
Nice skin
Petite
Bbbj and good suction
Fj for long time without complaining tired
Not a time watcher at all
Rtf-yes
Old 06-01-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
torres54321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorres54321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

The good times - jenny

Looks 9/10 pretty to me
Age 25-30 can't tell really
Body 8/10 nice body
Boobs 9.5/10 enchance nicely
Frenching 8.5/10 more to kissing instead of frenching
Bbbj 0/10 didn't get to try this as was busy with others
Painting 9/10 no smell very wet
Fj 8/10 tight and horny from her impression
Rft when the stable give promo.
Gfe: 8.5 real gf feels

Bring your own towel if you want a fresh towel. Think the okt didn't pass her towel.
Old 06-01-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kcidart is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lyn, Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=lyn
Looks: 8.5
Body: 9 (for those who gets attracted to tattoes, she has tats to add on to the slutty vibe)
Boobs: 8.5
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9
Overall
Great sexperience with Lyn. She is naughty in her own ways. Started in shower where she gave me sweet kisses and mild rubbings to tease me. Bubbly and flirty character that leas us to one steamy session. Bbbj was awesome, no teeth and incredibly clean. Felt tight in her with her soft and deep moans. Solid bonk
Old 06-01-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hipporaft is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Ginny from Lust365.

Good place, very discreet and nice place. A little bit small but everything else was nice.

Girl looked decent and similar to picture, nice body shape and cute little smile.

BJ was great, FJ was even better. Accomodating for different positions. GFE was the best.

Overall RTF : Yes
Old 06-01-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 7
Footballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakiniku View Post
Writing FR for this lovely lady over here - Prada from Galaxyxscort.
Here's a recent pic of her exploring singapore during her rest time.

If you'd like to meet someone that is very genuine and sincere, I think she is really the one to go for.
She's also quite shy to initiate the steamy action at the start but once you get her engine started you are in for a wild ride.

She do understand some chinese and english as well, do slow down when talking so she's able to hear you better, she mentioned she's better at reading than hearing/speaking because she does read english books on her free time.

1. Looks(9.5/10)- look exactly just like photo, her face complexion is smooth with no visible acne

2. Body(9/10)- she's a petite busty lady with a big natural C. When thrusting her in and out you will see the tits moving up and down with you too

3. French(8/10)- Felt like doing it with your poly school girlf, starting off slow and going aggressive later into the action, would pull you in to kiss/french you when you hit the right spot.

4. FJ(10/10)- She's very sensitive to touches, would get wet in no time! ( go explore her sensitive spots ), OK with many positions.
She does not fake her moan like the typical FL you met these days (no commercial feels at all).
She's very tight, would cum in a few minute if I had not taken control of it. Getting 2 shots out with her is very easy.

Pro tip - Do make yourself neat/clean when you meet her, she does appreciate this small gesture and would certainly ++++ impression on her.
(No one likes to meet anyone that stinks/messy).

RTF : Yes - will try to meet her a few more time again before she goes back.
legit bro,shes damn power indeed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1