The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Thank all bros for your thoughts and inputs. Ok the next question is, there was once the ML told me to shoot inside because it’s her safe day. Wah both my big and small headi sensory overload sia, but of course the shock woke me up and small head didn’t give in. In this case, I really don’t know what she trying to achieve, but this is a clear line that I would not cross. MLs also got big head and small head is it ? HAHAHA
Your ML must be got KC with you …
This ML is just a massage lady that dun provide Fj to other ?
Old 02-05-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Your ML must be got KC with you …
This ML is just a massage lady that dun provide Fj to other ?
Yeah she is a massage cum beautician lady. She told me she don’t provide FJ to others and not even painting. But, I mean , we won’t know if they are ever telling the truth right? Plus , I visit her only during her work. I don’t bring her out or contact her after work.
Old 02-05-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thank all bros for your thoughts and inputs. Ok the next question is, there was once the ML told me to shoot inside because it’s her safe day. Wah both my big and small headi sensory overload sia, but of course the shock woke me up and small head didn’t give in. In this case, I really don’t know what she trying to achieve, but this is a clear line that I would not cross. MLs also got big head and small head is it ? HAHAHA
Shes comfy enough to let u creampie ( unload inside ) her thats all. Shes taken precautionary measure in terms of her biological clock timing. Its also unlikely that she wants u to impregnate her in other circumstances, even if she wants a robert and the dads not u dna check will already show the truth so she wun be so dumb. Just enjoy ur good affinity with her and dun think so much. Shes human with feelings too and she finds comfort and relatedness to u. Remember not to sink too deep.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Yeah she is a massage cum beautician lady. She told me she don’t provide FJ to others and not even painting. But, I mean , we won’t know if they are ever telling the truth right? Plus , I visit her only during her work. I don’t bring her out or contact her after work.
At this ML sound like is more “cleaner” .
I got same experience with the ml from the clean mp that not even got hj services in the west .
Raw fuck her after the 3rd time in the hotel after her work .
But not allow to cum in her pussy cos she scare get pregnant and lost her job in SG.
Old 03-05-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 20
Res2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRes2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

to pass you STD
Old 03-05-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

in my massage journey, I have encountered many ml who are willing to raw with you but at a price...only a few special one will give me the feelings/vibes that they really enjoy doing it with you and without money...some enjoyed sex with you and at the same time can earn some money as well...there was this ml who actually did not offer fj, the most hj..but after connecting with me, she let me raw her and only pay her hj price...another one just bj me until I cum on her lips and face, and she was stunned by the result and told me next time must warn her first...the next time, already inserted my rod into her, with her screaming no..no..no..I shot at her Bush instead...finally one of the best for me is this ml who works in the clean spa, after many connections, she finally agreed to go hotel with me...and I raw her for free, till now...but have to assure her that I never do raw with others...
Old 03-05-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

I also don't know the reasons...
Remember men are from Mars and women are from God knows where

I just hope they do not seek revenge and pass us any STD or HIV
If they wanna secure loyal customers ..
Hope these women are on Prep and Birth control pills

Last but not least, if they accept Raw..maybe they will accept gangbang?!
Old 03-05-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Shes comfy enough to let u creampie ( unload inside ) her thats all. Shes taken precautionary measure in terms of her biological clock timing. Its also unlikely that she wants u to impregnate her in other circumstances, even if she wants a robert and the dads not u dna check will already show the truth so she wun be so dumb. Just enjoy ur good affinity with her and dun think so much. Shes human with feelings too and she finds comfort and relatedness to u. Remember not to sink too deep.
I guess you maybe right as she mentioned that she’s also human and she have her needs. Actuall, sometimes I feel that some ML came here to work day and night without much off days, also crave for human touch, physically or mentally. HAHHA the day I sink deep is the day I’ll just plunge the anchor to her
Old 03-05-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post

I hope so too, a vengeful women knows no bounds.
Yes, if they accept raw, got chance also gangbang liao. On the other hand, I also got QCQC during my sessions with her la, so you kinda base your judgement on whether she’s an easy one or not lo. If tio those first time meet then wanna raw, I think that is a red flag personally.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So my regular ML one day just decided to cap off with me. Can someone explain what is going through their mind for them to decide to do raw? Affection, pleasure, money? Is it worth the risk for them?
Becoz is not about money anymore they love u from there heart. She want ur baby. Give her one
Old 03-05-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
in my massage journey, I have encountered many ml who are willing to raw with you but at a price...only a few special one will give me the feelings/vibes that they really enjoy doing it with you and without money...some enjoyed sex with you and at the same time can earn some money as well...there was this ml who actually did not offer fj, the most hj..but after connecting with me, she let me raw her and only pay her hj price...another one just bj me until I cum on her lips and face, and she was stunned by the result and told me next time must warn her first...the next time, already inserted my rod into her, with her screaming no..no..no..I shot at her Bush instead...finally one of the best for me is this ml who works in the clean spa, after many connections, she finally agreed to go hotel with me...and I raw her for free, till now...but have to assure her that I never do raw with others...
Wah your experience my dream eh… either you’re a dam good puppeteer or you’re a 帥小哥哥 haha! But honestly, I can relate when you mention that only a few will give you the vibe that they do it not because of money. That feeling right there is really the best, no agenda , just passion to pleasure. Sad part is when they leave then you start over again, constantly looking for that feeling. Vicious cycle Ain’t it
Old 03-05-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post

Last time I fuck a geylang girl before. She also never put condom and I cum inside.maybe she want my baby
Old 03-05-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
So my regular ML one day just decided to cap off with me. Can someone explain what is going through their mind for them to decide to do raw? Affection, pleasure, money? Is it worth the risk for them?
ML I don’t know lah but to me is prositute, one month later u better go test combo hiv test at afa
Old 03-05-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Becoz is not about money anymore they love u from there heart. She want ur baby. Give her one
YYESSS, but you know when cheonging hor, a rule of the thumb for myself is there can be no future between me and the ML. Funny thing is, there was once this ML who don’t plan to marry but want to have kids, ask me if I interested in donating my tadpoles then she solo grow back home. She say this service is trending back at her home country. Wah imagine if can monetise it siol
Old 03-05-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
YYESSS, but you know when cheonging hor, a rule of the thumb for myself is there can be no future between me and the ML. Funny thing is, there was once this ML who don’t plan to marry but want to have kids, ask me if I interested in donating my tadpoles then she solo grow back home. She say this service is trending back at her home country. Wah imagine if can monetise it siol
Bless u, give it to her, when ur son 18yrs old he come back and call u papa.
Ask money from u

I fucked a fl at hatyai she told every customer she use condom but one day we fuck and she climb on top of me and fuck.
Now I heard she has a baby but I ask her no reply and disappear from everywhere

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1