The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
r46709394 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Would others know exactly which location you visited caused the quarantine if that bad luck get called?
Old 02-05-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7728 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the heads up. will avoid spa for now.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Well. I guessed only the authorities knows.
If your Tt app history shows up and wife asked to see, then wife will know.
Or else, as for others just depends on what you tell them.

Like bro mentioned, avoid spa or go to those that really cleans after every patrons.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
Since this new just broke. I think most bro will "siam" the spa for time being.

FYI, our trace apps history in our hp will be deleted if you changed ur hp. But the shop will still have ur traceability.

Take care bro
Old 03-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Once checked in at the business establishment, it doesn't matter what you do to your phone or history... Just wait for MOH to call you and good luck.. .

If kena 14 days quarantine, might as well enjoy the hotel room too. Question is now who's going to pay for the quarantine costs? 🤔

And that's all I have to say about that.. .

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 03-05-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
Me too. That means that I have more beers for time being.
Old 03-05-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think the main point shouldn't be if the wife can find out where you went. The main point should be if you are quarantined after visiting a spa, your wife will be quarantined too as she is a close contact of yours. Then she has 14 days together with you in quarantine to find out where you went and why you went there.

Better stay safe and avoid the spas for now.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think the main point shouldn't be if the wife can find out where you went. The main point should be if you are quarantined after visiting a spa, your wife will be quarantined too as she is a close contact of yours. Then she has 14 days together with you in quarantine to find out where you went and why you went there.

Better stay safe and avoid the spas for now.
Doesn’t work like this bro. Otherwise you would need to quarantaine the kids, helper, in laws and working colleagues at the same time.. A quarantine in a hotel is 2000 per guest by the way. Close contacts are being tested and put on leave of absence which means they stay home or in isolation until the result is available.

Last edited by Sadly; 03-05-2021 at 06:34 PM.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Close contacts are being tested and put on leave of absence which means they stay home or in isolation until the result is available.
Ya. So when the husband is in quarantine, the wife is put on leave of absence. Then the main worry is not about whether the wife knows about his Tracetogether history already. It will be how to explain to the wife why the husband is in quarantine. Shit already happened.

Better lie low and stay safe for now. Not like last time when community cases are low and we can still take risks to go massage.
Old 03-05-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Stay low and pcc.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya. So when the husband is in quarantine, the wife is put on leave of absence. Then the main worry is not about whether the wife knows about his Tracetogether history already. It will be how to explain to the wife why the husband is in quarantine. Shit already happened.

Better lie low and stay safe for now. Not like last time when community cases are low and we can still take risks to go massage.

A lot of families will be broken. 家变.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Maybe go TCM easier to explain?? 🤔🤔🤔
Old 04-05-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Early last year before the CB, community cases were even higher, more than 50+ daily towards the february-march period, if i recall, as high as 70+ daily?

But last year don't have so sophisticated tracing abilities like today
Old 04-05-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Early last year before the CB, community cases were even higher, more than 50+ daily towards the february-march period, if i recall, as high as 70+ daily?

But last year don't have so sophisticated tracing abilities like today

Any idea what is the procedure.... will MOH inform spouse and family that male member visited a spa hence he needs to be quarantined.... how much information will they share?
Old 04-05-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post

Any idea what is the procedure.... will MOH inform spouse and family that male member visited a spa hence he needs to be quarantined.... how much information will they share?
MOH will inform you that you are a close contact of a person with C19, and who that person is, and instruct you on quarantine or SHN procedures.

If your family is required to SHN then MOH will inform them of the reason, that is you have been in close contact with case xxxxxx the 22-yo Malaysia massage therapist.

Whether MOH tells them, the moment you are issued a QO or SHN, your family will ask you why and who.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1