The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-03-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bimmer2093 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkRonin View Post
FR for LOL 19 March Pm slot

Sexy body and great GFE. While looks are alright, Lol really makes you feel comfortable and provides an amazing service. Her BBBJ is really slow and deep and she has some great melons to play with and are soft too.

After my first shot, we cuddled on the bed and just talked. For 2nd shot, had missionary and cowgirl and seeing those melons bounce was so sexy. 2 shots and I left a happy man. Will definitely return before she leaves!

Thanks for sharing bro
Old 20-03-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhavefunhere View Post
With covid I think a lot of the girls find it hard to earn money which allow bros here to see more and more willing to come for short period to earn quick buck. Win win for us hope more car show model and cabin crew coming
You will see more incoming in next 2-3 month.
The girl in sg are having a hard time compare to b4 COVID.
Old 20-03-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Kena zap for no reason hahaha or probably speaking the truth
Old 20-03-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 8
limfeilong1979 is a glorious beacon of lightlimfeilong1979 is a glorious beacon of lightlimfeilong1979 is a glorious beacon of lightlimfeilong1979 is a glorious beacon of lightlimfeilong1979 is a glorious beacon of lightlimfeilong1979 is a glorious beacon of light

nice, more and more choices.
Old 20-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
humbug is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
Bring back lesbian tarmas 😁
Yes please!!!!!! 🥳
Old 20-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
AtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thaismile Prada

Name : Prada (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=868005)
Room Type : private Room, Hotel feel, easy to reach by car or Bus, MRT need to walk abit, good direction and communication by Bro Thaismile
Age :est 21-24, she is a tall girl 168cm, hard to guess age accurate because she is tall, but definite young with braces
Looks : The photos are accurate (only cannot see eye). Thai uni girl look, I can imagine her wearing the white shirt and black skirts Uni students wear in Thailand, pretty for me, would no reject
Body : good body, Model like tall, slim and curvy in the right places, legs a mile long - I likey , some small tattoos
Boobs : B Natural, small girl nips, do not look like she had baby
Kissing : Frenching available, good sensual kisses not the tonsil fighting kind
BBBJ : Have BBBJ, more like a GF giving BBBJ but she is willing to learn
Painting : clean shaven, no smell, responsive, legs tense up.
FJ : accommodating, responsive, feel tight, no black face. Feel like making out with GF and those legs
Attitude/Personality: A friendly girl, not the KC type, simple conversations about Thailand. Hug, cuddle and chat after deed.

Return: return customer for Thaismile $170, she is a good deal and I will return while she is here.
Old 20-03-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 13
mayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to behold

Any senior bros can advise but I’m wondering if it is possible to book FL from dome 1 with wechat? Thank you
Old 21-03-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayermrazfan View Post
Any senior bros can advise but I’m wondering if it is possible to book FL from dome 1 with wechat? Thank you
You book thru the OKTs and the preferred mode is Whatsapp.
Wechat is not common amongst them......
Old 21-03-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Rolly polly

FR for RollyPolly Punch

Location discreet, central area.
Looks 7/10 When she bun up her hair look like a air stewardess
Body 7/10 B cup small C. Slight tummy
FJ 8/10 She really damn tight . Need to make her wet if not need KY
Massage 9/10 her massage is another new level. Never had a massage of using this technique. Thanks her for the massage before I proceed for 2nd shot
BBBJ 8/10 slow and steady
Overall experience 8/10

This is my sincere and honest opinion. Your adventures with her might different
Old 21-03-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Pre COVID most Thai FLs used to have shaved pussy. From the FRs it seems now most are not shaved! Why so?
Bros, Which girls are fully shaved?
Old 21-03-2022, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Will wait for commando hardcore anaL Girls
If you like anal should go for Joy of Seduction stable. Really hardcore 3 holer and she swallows too. Am glad the thais are back. Hoping to see more stocks arrive as it has become more dificult to make bookings now.

Just 2 weeks ago I was able to have same day slots..... but now need to book in advance due to the girls are fully booked. The stables definitely need to bring in more supply as demand is overwhelming.
Old 21-03-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
Bring back lesbian tarmas 😁
Fully agree!!!
Old 21-03-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hebe fr SA

Hebe is 1 hell of a horny milf... the things I enjoyed most is her BBBJ...

Half way through her sucking and slurping, she suddenly asked me to prone down... I was thinking what's going on... b4 I knew it, she used her hands to split open my butt cheeks, and start attacking my A hole... lol

Apart fr AR, she also rape my ass by poking n drilling my A hole with her tongue... I hv got no way to resist her, but to lift my butt higher to meet her tongue thrust... with my dick dangling in mid air, she pulled my dick backwards, n swallowed it whole into her warm, wet mouth...

After the 1st shot, I was a bit tired, but somehow I was hoping to get my ass raped by her again... So after some small chat, here we go again...

Hebe looks n body reminds me of the legendary Roslina, and her horniness reminds me of Mona.... Bros who wants to know how Roslina n Mona looks, can look for my previous postings...

Old 21-03-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

any commando apart from lol? the session i had with lol last month was mindblowing and im looking for similar sexperience hahaha
Old 21-03-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

The thing about SA is that they will nvr short change on the time we paid for... n Bro KK is a guy who understands biz n CRM...

I tried 1 stable which I shall not name... I paid for 1/60/160, but I was out of the place in 30min...

The gal looks ok, but the feeling I get is like... gee... I m like going to GL50, but I paid 3x the price... n that is sibei sian feeling...

In pre covid, I could hv gone to GL150 to enjoy quality sex with the fair smooth skin CNB...

I understand that now is post covid, things r not the same... but it's still hard-earned money by the bros... we pay money to enjoy good sex n stress relief... not to get that "sibei sian" feeling after throwing away our hard earned cash...

Hopefully the other stable operators can take the above into consideration, n improve the service quality, instead of treating we bros like "carrots"... cos we r really not "carrots"...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1