The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Could someone please tell me how does it work at rowell road? They seem to be mostly pre LB's and im looking to try a post-op , could someone lemme know where to find? prefer those who can pass as fem thank you!

Kam xia in advance!
Old Today, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down last evening to try Katrina, didnt know who was Katrina but other ladies pointed her out when I asked for her. She was wearing a black dress and black mask that day. Katrina service was good as she not a time watcher and her body is really curvy and sexy, she got a huge tight butt perfect for anal. I really appreciate that she is clean shaven and there are no stubbles on her legs. She blew me until i was hard then caps on and i went into her ass, her big butt is nice to grab when you ram her. She told me she is going back on 20 May so try her while you can.

Nothing beats the good old days of rowell, where thai lb auto bbbj without pressuring you for tips and rowdy atmosphere added to the excitement.
Old Today, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rando566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for pre op LBs? Other than kat ofc 😁
Old Today, 06:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!

How does it work in Rowell? Can some one educate me, new to this. Free to walk around to see? Or like a fish tank kind? Can i walk around and choose the one i like?
Old Today, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rando566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchmaster View Post
How does it work in Rowell? Can some one educate me, new to this. Free to walk around to see? Or like a fish tank kind? Can i walk around and choose the one i like?
The girls will be seated on a staircase and you'll stand outside the gate to choose who u want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1