The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2005, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedangsa
Bro ZTan,

U mean all three looks like Sammi Cheng ? I thied Chris liao but don't think she looks like Sammi Cheng leh ?

Can tell us more about Jess in Executive Spa ?

Tks
Bro.,
You must read thru' this thread mah! Only Porsche is the Sammi Cheng look-a-like lah, Chris is unique in this thread as she is Aussie-Asian, Jess I have not try but face very chio. My guest tried and said that she a bit "tao" but TLS is good.
Cheers,
Old 06-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
Bro.,
You must read thru' this thread mah! Only Porsche is the Sammi Cheng look-a-like lah, Chris is unique in this thread as she is Aussie-Asian, Jess I have not try but face very chio. My guest tried and said that she a bit "tao" but TLS is good.
Cheers,
Of cos I have read most of them. Juz that at the first glance reading your sentence, it can be concluded that u r trying to say that all three of them looked like Sammi Cheng which surprised me mah !!

As for Chris, of cos I tried oredi lah, so I know while Jess & Porche got FR oredi lah but never say look like Sammi Cheng

Cheers
Old 07-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi,
Was feeling a little exhausted today due to the long weekend activities plus hot weather. But the thought of having booked a session with my darling Coco of L3 later today perked me up. I was looking forward to a relaxing and soothing session....boy, I was missing her.
Bro Zack,

As you know, I also have a soft-spot for our lovable coco. I had to go see her on her first day back. Had a phenomenal session with coco, as expected.

She set a new standard for commando in our session...one of the best yet! No need for details here because you know exactly what she's capable of....but she suprised even me!
Old 07-05-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs ... Scratching the 7-year itch

Quote:
...besides the hc withdrawal pangs, me also sufferring from the 7th year itch...very jilat. That's why so restless...since you are a fan of Sammi cheng, I suggest you head doiwn to DHC for a test drive the twin turbo PORCHE. Then pop over to the neighbouring Executive Spa to Q/C chio bu, JESS. After which for your grand finale, head down to Riverview hotel for twin peaks CHRIS....like that you kill 3 birds with one stone...3 in 1 leh as you fantasized. This plan for you swee boh?...
...7-year itch? So r you into your 1st itch??? I'm almost starting on my 3rd one leh... Bwahahahahha!!! So you can see i also quite lau liao...

Your plan very swee! But suay-suay, all my Friday plans were wrecked when i woke up with a splitting headache and cough... Alamak!!! So straight away wolfed down loads of Panadol + Vit C pills... You know, BHC's JJ, Ann n some other gals came down with colds recently n it seems they caught the bug from some cheongsters... So plan B: Cheong on Monday!!! (Already planned liao... heehee!)

So hopefully can carry out my plan for.... 3 BUSHES WITH 1 BIRD!!! Bwahahahahahahahah!!!!!
Old 08-05-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzler
Bro Zack,

As you know, I also have a soft-spot for our lovable coco. I had to go see her on her first day back. Had a phenomenal session with coco, as expected.

She set a new standard for commando in our session...one of the best yet! No need for details here because you know exactly what she's capable of....but she suprised even me!
Bro. Guzzler,
Wah, guzzler, you like me went on day 1 eh......ke,ke,ke. As they said early bird catches the worm! Yeh, no need for sordid detais lah and entice all our bros. Suffice to say, she came back with a "vengence" and her self imposed lay off did not deminise the fire in her. She is such a nice gal to chat with and really no air about her....hm...althought I do not fancy the ideal of going to the ever-so-crowded hc but I will always make the exception for her. After savouring the delights from her, you will agreed that there is no need to look for anyone else.
Cheers,
Old 08-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

Re: My afternoon delights at HCs ... Scratching the 7-year itch

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
...7-year itch? So r you into your 1st itch??? I'm almost starting on my 3rd one leh... Bwahahahahha!!! So you can see i also quite lau liao...

Your plan very swee! But suay-suay, all my Friday plans were wrecked when i woke up with a splitting headache and cough... Alamak!!! So straight away wolfed down loads of Panadol + Vit C pills... You know, BHC's JJ, Ann n some other gals came down with colds recently n it seems they caught the bug from some cheongsters... So plan B: Cheong on Monday!!! (Already planned liao... heehee!)

So hopefully can carry out my plan for.... 3 BUSHES WITH 1 BIRD!!! Bwahahahahahahahah!!!!!
Bro. Groo ah,
Me into my 2nd 7th year itch already! As long as we keep fit and think young, beh lau...can still gives the young bulls out there a good run for their money as they said. Agreed or not?
Hey, better take care and make full recovery before going ok. Dun't pass the virus around and make more gals and fellow samsters suffer with you! Bwahahahahah!!
Today my "restless" symptom appear again....hm...looks like I need to find a quick solution...stay tune.
Cheers,
Old 08-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Samster

Hi,
Just got back from Leisure hc. This place is still one of my fav. Quiet, easily accessible, nice ambience plus full facilities. Rooms are well renovated and of good size. Price is middle of the road and comes with free flow of food and drink. I like this place better than Lexon actually and they do have a few hidden gems. Can you imagine BHC's gals working in this hc and environment....just wishful thinking.
Today being a Sunday, the place is quieter than usual. I did not make a prior booking for my GF Yuki as I did not know the exact time I would be there. As iwalked into the counter, I saw Yuki standing there talking to the recepts. I was thinking, "bingo!' but I was wrong. She already has a booking. When she saw me, she gave me the sweet dimpled smile of her and mockingly scolded me for not coming back to see her. I teased her back by telling her that she's now a A.P. and have no time for mere mortals like me! She then slapped me on my ass. I asked the recept. who is available and she rattled off at least 10 names. I looked at Yuki like a lost sheep, and she said "Why don't you try Joyce her new friend." I asked, "if she is any good?" Yuki said," Sure good but of course not as good as me lah!' The cheek of this gal!
As usual I went to the hot & cold jaccuzi to relax a little before the session.I then went into the room but to my surprise, there was a gal wearing a short red dress was already there waiting for me! Greeted me with a hug and a peek on the cheek...a nice start. She is abt, avg. height but slim. Boobs almost flat. Skinny legs and arms but skin smooyth and fair skin. Nice facial features but very lianish esp. with her coloured shoulder length hair and gold chain around her waist. Not my type but for those with Ah Lian fetish, she is typical. Her perfume is over powering. Too much for my sensitive nose. On the plus sode is that this gal is chatty and tried hard to please to make up for her almost non-existence massage skill. I started to protest about this mockingly and she looked at me coyly and said, "Aiyoh! Where got man come here for massage want?" I then said innocently as if I'm 1st time here, " Then, man come here for what?" She then added with no hint of shyness, " They come for my special services lah. Like that also don't know." I had to laugh at this Ah Lian and Ah Beng kinda of talking.
Her TLS was actually quite good. She gave you the impression that she is really into it. She may be poor in her massage skills but there is no short fall here. Good tender touches followed by strong suctions and tonge fighting kisses. She is both accomodating and efficient but I don't seem to have much connection with her. I did not quite enjoyed this session but maybe I'm being spoil by my sessions with Chris. I guess we look for different thing in the gal and different strke for different folk. For me, I'll stick to my GFs Yuki and Debra.
Cheers,
Old 08-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Zack

What is name of the girl in yr FR ?
Old 08-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordi
Bro Zack

What is name of the girl in yr FR ?
Bro.,
Read between the line mah! Anyway her name is Joyce. A newbie from the old town of our neighbouring state Melacca. Said to have been a hair dresser then. A real lian but don't get me wrong, I've nothing against being lian. She has nice eyes and facial features though but body too slim for my preference. I normally like atheletic gals with solid built because I'm heavy built too...need some fresh to hold on mah...ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,
Old 08-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Zack

Oh ya hor .... my eyes are not working as they should be ....
Old 09-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Debra?

Quote:
...For me, I'll stick to my GFs Yuki and Debra...
Debra? Hehheh, bro-Zack, i was with her today... Oh my, very-very-gf n chatty... nice body+legs(to die for??? Hee! ), FJ was SOP but the rest was superlative... meaning BM(with clothes on!)+suction+body-kisses was incredible... I think i enjoyed the tcss+process more than the FJ but it was worth it... Ha! i notice you have a sensitive nose... me too, i used to have slight sinus problem in my younger days... Right now, as i type this, i still have remnants of the mari-kita as i recount my episode with her...
Old 09-05-2005, 08:24 PM
Samster

Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Debra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Debra? Hehheh, bro-Zack, i was with her today... Oh my, very-very-gf n chatty... nice body+legs(to die for??? Hee! ), FJ was SOP but the rest was superlative... meaning BM(with clothes on!)+suction+body-kisses was incredible... I think i enjoyed the tcss+process more than the FJ but it was worth it... Ha! i notice you have a sensitive nose... me too, i used to have slight sinus problem in my younger days... Right now, as i type this, i still have remnants of the mari-kita as i recount my episode with her...
Bro. Groo ah, you "steal eat" with my GF and make no report eh? How can? Ke,ke. Looks like you had good connection with this gal leh. Did you noticed how she stared at you with such loving eyes as she gave you the "kiss of life.".....hm...beh tahan leh!
Hey did you notice a new OSIM foot massager in the TV room. You can stick your foot in for a good reflexolgy...shiok.
Cheers,
Old 09-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
Sometimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Debra?

Quote:
Hey did you notice a new OSIM foot massager in the TV room. You can stick your foot in for a good reflexolgy...shiok.
Cheers,
Agreed with bro Z.T tat machine really shoik, like wat I had post in the HC@Leisure thread, after I used liao, shoik till can't walk properly haha
Old 10-05-2005, 08:49 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Debra?

Quote:
..."steal eat" with my GF and make no report eh? How can? Ke,ke. ...Did you noticed how she stared at you with such loving eyes as she gave you the "kiss of life.".....hm...beh tahan leh! ...did you notice a new OSIM foot massager in the TV room...shiok...
Hehheh, bro Zack, now for my FR proper on "steal-eating" your GF... Debra came in, she has a slight liannish look but quite comfortable as she looks quite sophisticated, think it's her dressing, yellow-green combo short dress, nice! ...and she's tall(165?)! Yes, from the moment she stepped in, we clicked n she was very chatty n smiles + laughs easily, very comfortable. Her msg was quite interesting n good... she "steal-teacher" some thai masseuse skills where she tried to align your body, cheem!

Catbath: She mentioned 3 times about our govt's fault, that's why she had to BM with her clothes on... wonder why?!?!?!!? I said no problem... Wow! Even with her clothes on, her tongue-twister skill was very sensual and she uses her "body-sticking" skills to good effect... How to tahan? So of course, unzipped her dress, feel her body up real good, egged on by her moans and her cfm look, all the while flicking her tongue like nobody's business and scratching my didi lightly with her fingers here n there... Ummm, mari kita liao (not easy to do that to me, u know? Heh!)... Her boobs are B-cupper and feels good in my hands... mmmmm....

Capped BJ: Wow! Real good suction, but the best part was she had every millimetre of my whole shaft covered and sucked the thrill out of my didi's head and balls.... Whoa... can feel my bum lifting up from the mattress in rhythm to her vacuuming mouth... Ahhhhhh.... This is the life! And bro-Zack, you are right! Her cfm looks at me while sucking the life out of my didi is real heaven... She'll stop sucking, catbathed up my torso and chest, looked up at me with a wicked smile, catbathed down again and back to work on my didi again... Wah-lau-eh! My didi almost erupted on the spot... Then...

FJ: hehheh, guys, sorry to disappoint you but i feel my doggie and missionary session with Debra was SOP... But dun get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Debra. In fact, while bonking her, i can see that her body and legs were gorgeous and it would thrill any man who's in my didi's position at that point... Bwahahahahahahah!!! It's just that at my age, i sometimes enjoy the means more than the end itself...

RTF: hehheh, she'll definitely not see the last of me!

Osim foot massager: So far no chance to try it out because it's a very popular fixture in the coffee lounge...

So bro Zack, hope the report is juicy enough... if not, i'll "steal-eat" your GF again and try to get more juicy details.... Heeheeheeeeeeee.....!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 09:26 PM
Samster

Bro. Groo ah,
Aiyoh yoh! You wrote too jucy liao. Like that I have no chance of booking her you know because the queue will be very long lah...ke,ke,ke. But my GF ,Debra is worth the wait.
Because you so nice to write such a tentalising fr., I'll give you another name to try...Chanel. This one, no horse-run. She is no stunner but is a young thing with innocent sweet look that will melt your heart away. Very friendly and great attitude. Slim and petite like a school gal. Her TLS will leave you grasping for breath. This gal more your type.
Cheers,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1