The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
X123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
So my regular ML one day just decided to cap off with me. Can someone explain what is going through their mind for them to decide to do raw? Affection, pleasure, money? Is it worth the risk for them?
Maybe at first it was because of necessity. until finally it spreads until there is a feeling. but I think the biggest cause is money
Old 06-05-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I'm glad the ramblings of an old retired chiongster makes senses to you - happy to share. Re CIP and the pill - the short answer is, I don't know and it's not really for me to know.

MLs who raw with you are usually emotionally interested in giving you a "chance" - they want to see, if they can imagine a life with you and whether the "relationship" feels right. So in this context, they take a first step in not treating you as more than just a "customer". Remember I said before, for a girl the guy's status in her life can be very fluid. Try not to "make sense" of what they are thinking, using the context of a man's mind. Just remember that the ultimate control of pregnancy is within the girl's control, and you just need to enjoy the journey and (try to) be emotionally honest with the ML.

"Husband service" is usually the ultimate goal for any normal woman who seeks to "keep her man". A woman who feels good having sex with you will naturally look forward to "lovemaking" and will be more and more considerate to your needs over time, in her mind she is no longer "providing a service to a customer" but "emotionally bonding with someone she likes". This connection grows deeper over time, especially over the number of times you make her cum. Making a woman cum is actually the key to emotionally bonding with her, because you are asking her to lose control.

Once a woman sees you as "her man", then the signs of possessiveness will start (giving love bites, leaving "marks of possession", fantasizing about how your children will look like). She will also "treat you differently" and usually will show signs that she is "willing to submit" to you because she is "your woman". Once you unlock that level, then you are in serious relationship territory. A guy is usually clueless that making a woman cum has that effect, so many guys instinctively try their hardest to make an ML consistently lose control but few guys know what this actually does to her mind. There are hardcore MLs that can cum consistently without falling for the customer but those are usually damn hardcore (but not neceessarily) ang pais.

The way I try to explain - for any woman, especially one in a job as "dangerous" as doing ML/FL/WL/KTV, letting a guy impregnate you is a damn scary thing, because a woman is most vulnerable when she becomes pregnant. So if she trusts you to raw her and CIP and you really want to know if she has taken the pill, just ask her and take her word for it. And just enjoy yourself.

Remember, unlocking raw does not mean that she wants to marry you. It just means that she is willing to unlock that emotional door that comes with having a man CIP into you (and if you can make her cum consistently as well, she will confirm plus chop fall in love with you)

I love an ML with a "dirty" mind - she is usually sexually adventurous and very fun in bed! She is likely to also be the kind to initiate sex and she knows how to take control and to always cum. Unfortunately this kind also tends to be more possessive - she will "test" your faithfulness by how hard you cum into her, makes noise if your your cum is not "thick and sticky" and looks thin and runny instead....and also will complain if you don't "fuck her properly"

Cheers and enjoy, bro.
Guys, this right here is master Sensei imparting his wisdom to the next gen HAHAH! We don’t get free knowledge like this all the time ah! Must learn! Must up! I am really curious about “her man” , “husband” phase , but I’m not willing to go through the possessiveness stage and a certain degree of commitment haha! Don’t know if it’s a bad habit , but I always ghost MLs/FLs whenever I reach the FS aka Final Stage HAHAH! But one day , when I’m ready Sensei, I’ll break that barrier and transcend into that disciple who makes MLs cum and fall in love LOL.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
I fully agree with you.

I do my fair share of unlocking viet masseur. She offered hj to my freinds and i but i took it further. I find her attractive, tcss with her, massaged her instead and tickled her and eventually foreplayed and licked her. And naturally sex happened. The chemistry is there and she enjoys it.

And yes... eventually i raw her but i didn't cip her until a few sessions later. Once i cip her, durig the after sex chat... she suddenly became extremely loving. She sat close beside me, held my hand, lay her head on my shoulder and asked me why i like her so much. I didn't say i like her throughout all the sessions... only praised her good looking and elegant. And when i lay on the bed, she spooned position me and chatted and whispered just like a couple did.

Incredibly, when i woke up the next morning, she messaged me the food she cook... i jokingly told her i should see her cook. Then she said once she goes back, i should accompany her back to hanoi and she would cook in front of me and even feed me.

My friend unlocked another viet masseur and cip her 2-3 times. And yes, she also became extremely loving to him and will accept whatever requests he wants. I couldn't even touch her much other than a hj (expensive hj though).. she would reject my sexual advances (and my other chat group friends) while she happily accepts my friend's cip. She would even kneel down and gave him a bbbj cuz she would do anything to make him happy. He only paid the same rates for a hj excluding entrance. How amazing is that?

I really believe cumming inside them really changes the equation. They really will change and see you more like a lover than just a horny customer who wants sex. I have unlocked and up my fair share of masseurs and i can tell you... after i cum inside them a few times... they will still remember me and still message me at times even though i have not visited them for long time.

I wouldn't be interested in those "public toilet" types. They wouldn't have any reaction and remain motionless if you fuck them raw and cip because they are too used to it liao. Dangerous to raw them too if you ask me.

That's why i prefer to go for viet masseur because they are generally more selective. They do not anyhow offer sex to all guys. You have to find a way to click with them, break down their defense, up them, then conquer them and they will become meek and subservient to you.
In nut shell, our cum is more powerful then we think. Not only does it reach the ovary, it also goes directly to the heart and brain, re-wires them and boom “DOMESTICATED”.

But really ah , I don’t want to CIP cause I will be guilty and become vulnerable if really pregnant. Thus, I can only admire and visualise the eventful tales of others
Old 06-05-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Not sure if i can share openly, cuz i can get zapped. No way do i condone raw sex, and definitely not with everyone else.

If you are comfortable with viets, you treat them ok, foreplay them well, have good sex. First few sex is definitely with condom on and they are strict. But usually 3rd visit onwards they treat you very ok. It's more like meeting up with friend. And yes, there are a couple of times where I test test and slide my cock and rub their clit and they just moaned and shut their eyes and tried pulling me in raw. Zero resistance. In fact, they got super wet and they said they also want to enjoy good sex too. Yes, they want it too because the feeling of raw sex is extremely different compared to being fucked with a condom.

When i intro some close viet gals to my friends, they don't even allow my friends to go near their pussy unless they wear condom. Need multiple visits + treat them ok. When i say treat them ok, i meant doing things in a gentleman way. Some guys really just push the ladies' head down to their cock expecting them to bbbj. Some just straightaway yank off bra and suck nips and then expect her to be turned on within seconds.

That's why in another thread in health center/massage sub forum, there is a thread where one particular WL selectively frenches her customers. Some said she never offers frenching, while others (me and a few others) insisted she frenched very passionately till i had to break the french.

There are those who offer raw sex for top up. That's a big no!!! Never do these raw please.
The $100 top up in dome one right, I hope to try but I also scared lol
Old 07-05-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Agreed , we need to invest on 1 ml till her maximum output return.
Visit them more time , buy some small presents , bring them out for dinners and etc
Viet ML talk more on KC then Money …
PRC talk about money first ….
Again. Your way of doing is quite different from mine. Lol.

I don't even bring them out. I at most buy snacks and surprise them in shop. And no, I don't just stick to one masseur at any point.

You cannot just approach any Viet masseur and told her you want raw sex. That's crazy.

I can tell you what I do whenever I visit a massage shop or spa. I won't waste time to be massaged.

I will break ice with her by saying a bit of Vietnam stuff and show her my vacation photos in Vietnam. Then sling my arm around her, then let her see my mobile phone with my head touching her head. Then I blow a little hot air at her ear.. if she squirmed, I know she is easily ticklish. Then I attack her neck. Then I praise her good looking and smells nice. I will try to kiss. If she rejects, nvm. Slowly touch her body, tickle her inner thigh, stroke her legs, flick her hair, kiss her forehead etc. Then try kiss again. French if possible. Then go for boobs and navel... The rest you know la.

Just don't open mouth and ask for sex directly. Period!
Old 07-05-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yes, I will bring along the rubber during my massage session.
Ever hit the jackpot to fuck the ml when finger her until cannot take it.
She allow me to insert her if I got rubber.
Covered the small head , doggie her till shiok shiok.
After that , just standby the rubber not to miss the chances
Very interesting. But I won't let her have the chance to even talk to me when she is high, let alone allowing her to instruct me to bring a condom over. Lol.

If she's really super high, she won't even be able to talk or think properly. She will be oblivious to her surroundings, regardless of whether you are wearing or not wearing a condom. Get what I mean?

You can PM me and we can discuss offline if free. Cheers
Old 07-05-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I fully agree with you.

I do my fair share of unlocking viet masseur. She offered hj to my freinds and i but i took it further. I find her attractive, tcss with her, massaged her instead and tickled her and eventually foreplayed and licked her. And naturally sex happened. The chemistry is there and she enjoys it.

And yes... eventually i raw her but i didn't cip her until a few sessions later. Once i cip her, durig the after sex chat... she suddenly became extremely loving. She sat close beside me, held my hand, lay her head on my shoulder and asked me why i like her so much. I didn't say i like her throughout all the sessions... only praised her good looking and elegant. And when i lay on the bed, she spooned position me and chatted and whispered just like a couple did.

Incredibly, when i woke up the next morning, she messaged me the food she cook... i jokingly told her i should see her cook. Then she said once she goes back, i should accompany her back to hanoi and she would cook in front of me and even feed me.

My friend unlocked another viet masseur and cip her 2-3 times. And yes, she also became extremely loving to him and will accept whatever requests he wants. I couldn't even touch her much other than a hj (expensive hj though).. she would reject my sexual advances (and my other chat group friends) while she happily accepts my friend's cip. She would even kneel down and gave him a bbbj cuz she would do anything to make him happy. He only paid the same rates for a hj excluding entrance. How amazing is that?

I really believe cumming inside them really changes the equation. They really will change and see you more like a lover than just a horny customer who wants sex. I have unlocked and up my fair share of masseurs and i can tell you... after i cum inside them a few times... they will still remember me and still message me at times even though i have not visited them for long time.

I wouldn't be interested in those "public toilet" types. They wouldn't have any reaction and remain motionless if you fuck them raw and cip because they are too used to it liao. Dangerous to raw them too if you ask me.

That's why i prefer to go for viet masseur because they are generally more selective. They do not anyhow offer sex to all guys. You have to find a way to click with them, break down their defense, up them, then conquer them and they will become meek and subservient to you.
Totally agree with you bro. Upped you.

I myself have my fair share or hits and misses. Recently , there is a viet which is quite new. We can click and you can sense the difference in her after subsequent visits. First visit hj with roaming plus light kissing. Second visit mild frenching. Third visit wild frenching with hugs and total roaming. Fourth visit add in bbbj. 5th visit paining, rubbing my bro on her pussy plus cim (which she swallowed and shocked me). We would continue to kiss and hug after each session and the amount I paid is the same every time. The chemistry is important do not let her feel that you are there only for pure sexual pleasures.
Old 07-05-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Valdes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Smart ktv girls don't go out with customers the first time or the second time, just saying.
Old 07-05-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
crayonshinchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdes View Post
Smart ktv girls don't go out with customers the first time or the second time, just saying.
Will want if maybe the customer very handsome and very loyal 😅
Old 07-05-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpig View Post
There are some may allow free raw once u frequent them enough, those that doesn't provide 'special' in their menu. Gotta work your way through
Old 09-05-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpig View Post
Please don't raw WLs who offer raw sex if you top up.
Old 09-05-2024, 01:36 AM
Samster

I think this thread is getting out of topic. Clearly, thread-starter was referring to his regular MLs who suddenly allow raw sex.

It is not about raw sex with WLs with top up. It implies raw sex is an add-on to the existing sex service and is a big no no to me.

Those "masseur" that offer sex straightaway on the spot... i consider them as semi-WL and not exactly masseur.

I am talking about masseur who work in either those with curtain partition, or those cat 1 type of spa that looks big and posh, with built in shower room and room door with viewing window from outside. They do not offer sex on their menu, and at most just hj and autoroam. To up a masseur, you have to unlock her because a masseur does not offer sex.

For those masseur, you have to unlock them as described in previous posts. You have to really treat them as lovers, then touch tickle them and then foreplay and lick. Looks, articulation, foreplay skills really can increase the chances of success. Likely capped fj in first session. Then after 1-2 more sessions, chances are if she enjoys and likes to talk with you, she will allow raw sex.

And yes. Masseurs are SELECTIVE. They do not let any guys up them unless they are desperate over money or something. It is very normal for one guy to up one particular masseur and a few other guys failing to do it. Appearance, how you talk and foreplay skills are really important in building chemistry.

When you foreplay the masseur nicely and make her wet, then you raw sex her and the sex will be crazily passionate, action-packed and superb. Remember, they also want to enjoy sex and want to enjoy with you because she trusts you. And because raw sex feels so much better than with condom, the masseurs also know there's a higher chance the guy cannot control and get a cip. And once the guy cip the masseur, she will be more loving but may also be more possessive and has higher expectations of the guy.
Old 13-05-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
There are some may allow free raw once u frequent them enough, those that doesn't provide 'special' in their menu. Gotta work your way through
I got a regular ML that I been raw sex with her for more than 6 months.
The very first time happened was because of the condom broken half way through .
After that we have been enjoy raw sex by pull out shoot on her tummy area.
Only cum in her pussy on her safe period.
She told me that no need to responsible if she got my baby ( so far so good)
Put aside risk factors, the raw sex is very addictive on this 25 syt with pretty face
Can massage ,can suck ,can fuck any position and the best part is can raw sex
Still paid her same rate …
Old 13-05-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I got a regular ML that I been raw sex with her for more than 6 months.
The very first time happened was because of the condom broken half way through .
After that we have been enjoy raw sex by pull out shoot on her tummy area.
Only cum in her pussy on her safe period.
She told me that no need to responsible if she got my baby ( so far so good)
Put aside risk factors, the raw sex is very addictive on this 25 syt with pretty face
Can massage ,can suck ,can fuck any position and the best part is can raw sex
Still paid her same rate …
can pm contact?
Old 14-05-2024, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
Lancet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLancet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The thing about raw is, we very cautiously advise very much against it.
But when we get a decent looking girl, advice ? simi advice ?

Myself included
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1