The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 22
burnout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterburnout is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Quarter Moon Healthcare

This place is nicely tucked away in business district and probably not noticed by many who work around the area. Boy, I sure didn't know this place existed till yesterday.......and that too by chance when I saw this PRC in a skimpy little dress entering the premises.

Anyway, here's my FR.
Climbed up the stairway to the reception area. From outside, it looks quite dirty and dingy but once I entered, I was pleasantly surprised. Area very spacious and clean, including the massage rooms. All PRCs in short skirts (my favourite) and chatting in the living room area. I was led to massage room by one late 20s PRC. She was wearing a one piece body hugging short dress....yummy!!! Her massage was good and there was the occassional teasing of the arse crack while massaging my thighs. Likes to sit on my butt with her cheeks on mine while massaging my back. I could feel her lacy panty gently rubbing against my butt cheek. Really shiok!!!

About 1/2 hour left, she asked if I wanted JG. What the f@$K?! How come its a trend now that all girls I visit seem to "know" JG? Anyway, she managed to convince me so I took up the offer. She climbed onto bed and sat in front of my manhood with her legs apart. So I got full view of her zhao geng while she does her jua geng........ha ha ha!! After 20 mins or so, I said I wanted to unload and she proceeded with HJ while I "massaged" her tits and fingered her. Shot my load and she helped me clean up. Overall gave a GF feeling......she even hugged and kissed me on the cheek (face ok) before I left. Very Sextified!!

Ratings:
Massage: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Face: 6/10
JG/HJ: 8/10 (since she allowed fingering)
RTF: Sure but I'll try the other sexy foxes lying on the sofa......
Damage: $38 (90mins) + $50 (Specials)

PS-I don't know if any you Samsters been to this place before but I can't fine any related thread.
Old 25-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 21
Rolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRolex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Quarter Moon Healthcare

Bro,

Where is the place? please PM me..
Old 25-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 23
Legend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLegend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its along Amoy Street... near Kah Soh Eating Place i think

Which gal did u try, Bro Burnout??
Old 26-11-2005, 01:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
pharrell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

where exactly isit on amoy street??i work around tanjong pagar area too...pls tell me more info
Old 26-11-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
SlickSS1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros its along Stanley Street not Amoy, theres a 7 eleven on the corner.
Old 26-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Tried gal named Pearl........
And its at amoy street not stanley st. The one at stanley st near 7/11 is a con......
Old 28-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

bro burnout, if u are well aquainted with the boss of that place, please inform or teach the girls, payment of service includes to completion, failure to complete doesn't mean it is not their fault.

today tried a gal called tian tian at quarter moon. massage not bad, but the hj/jg is dissapointing.. almost like she dun know how to do.. and cannot touch, cannot finger.. and asking for 50.. very disappointed and angry.. wasted my time and money.. i went down during my lunch.. so ask for 45 mins
and thats $30.

my damage for this experience is a total of 60, 30 for entrance and 30 to brush her off..

bro, advise me if i should go back.. thanks.. if gals ask for $50 must at least finger.. and please dun let them say, not my problem if u can't cum.. me pay money to cum.. not just for u to stroke up and down.. i'll pay only halfprice if u give a half fuck job and i no cum..

cheers brothers.. had my rant.. will soothe my hurt feelings at other places..

bro burnout.. if u can recommend me other girls with good massage and good jg/hj with fingering.. then i might try it again.. otherwise.. no chance..

i super damn annoyed.. almost tempted to call the police to raid the place.. but realise got bros who like this place.. so resisted.. i just change my cheonging place..

cheers brothers
Old 28-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnout
Tried gal named Pearl........
And its at amoy street not stanley st. The one at stanley st near 7/11 is a con......
Bro Burnout, is it near Far East Square? Can direct me the place boh? Tks~

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 28-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole

today tried a gal called tian tian at quarter moon. massage not bad, but the hj/jg is dissapointing.. almost like she dun know how to do.. and cannot touch, cannot finger.. and asking for 50.. very disappointed and angry.. wasted my time and money.. i went down during my lunch.. so ask for 45 mins
and thats $30.

my damage for this experience is a total of 60, 30 for entrance and 30 to brush her off..

bro, advise me if i should go back.. thanks.. if gals ask for $50 must at least finger.. and please dun let them say, not my problem if u can't cum.. me pay money to cum.. not just for u to stroke up and down.. i'll pay only halfprice if u give a half fuck job and i no cum..

cheers brothers.. had my rant.. will soothe my hurt feelings at other places..

bro burnout.. if u can recommend me other girls with good massage and good jg/hj with fingering.. then i might try it again.. otherwise.. no chance..

i super damn annoyed.. almost tempted to call the police to raid the place.. but realise got bros who like this place.. so resisted.. i just change my cheonging place..

cheers brothers
Bro, I fully understand your unhappiness. 30 mins of massage can have a rating of 9/10 is exceptional. Well I reserved the threadtstarter's rating for a moment. Your $50 HJ is definitely a cut-throat price, even though this is in CBD area. We should protest when the service is not compromised.

I will not bother to venture this place if not for the comment below. Keke~

[CODE]
that too by chance when I saw this PRC in a skimpy little
dress entering the premises.
[/CODE]

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 28-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

if a place is enjoyable then price is not really a matter.. but 50 when u cannot touch lah, cannot finger.. (she keep siaming, cannot even take off the bra) then can consider a bad experience right? just my two cents.. if girl not working to make me cum with hj, how can it not be her fault?

it's not like i dun cum will still feel very song right? bloody hell.. i was erect one leh.. she give me hj until i soft.. sigh..
Old 28-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
lumpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went on Sunday around noon. Saw 2 PDMM only, no SYT. One of them, I think, maybe the boss, is with her son. (can you imagine, the little boy will be thinking what the hell are all those men doing in the rooms) let me to the rooms. Her dress is so reviewing that, her boobs can drop out anytime. I thought !!!

Wait a while and in came another lady, didn't ask her name. Was sian already, no SYT. I had opt for an hour and half, told $38 and $36 for an hour.

To cut the story short, finished with HJ. can only touch her top and tried the bottom, said her auntie came. she even had her pad on! She is done with me on the massage within 1 hour!! feel very cheated by this.

I will not return to this join again.
Old 28-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
PaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Ironpole]if a place is enjoyable then price is not really a matter.. but 50 when u cannot touch lah, cannot finger.. (she keep siaming, cannot even take off the bra) then can consider a bad experience right?

Bro,

I agreed with you. Sometimes we must not let some of them threat us like fools.

Once a girl in a health centre told me for a $50 HJ I can only touch her breast with her cloths on. I told her I will hold my $50 note with my left hand & PCC with my right hand. After I unloaded my ammo, I still have my $50 with me.
Old 29-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Initial-D

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

[QUOTE=PaleFace]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole
if a place is enjoyable then price is not really a matter.. but 50 when u cannot touch lah, cannot finger.. (she keep siaming, cannot even take off the bra) then can consider a bad experience right?

Bro,

I agreed with you. Sometimes we must not let some of them threat us like fools.

Once a girl in a health centre told me for a $50 HJ I can only touch her breast with her cloths on. I told her I will hold my $50 note with my left hand & PCC with my right hand. After I unloaded my ammo, I still have my $50 with me.
Bro Paleface,

That's a really nice one......"one hand with $50 and the other PPC"........haha

Anyway i think the place should be somewhere near the kopitiam that sells the fish curry where quite a lot of ppl patronizes issit?
Bros here, correct me if i am wrong........me wont be going there yet until i am sick of the current HC that i frequent in beach road........
cheers!!!
Old 29-11-2005, 05:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fidi131313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's bad experience for the price of $50. Let's boycott this place..ha ha ha. At another outlet(not here), I was once told no touch for price of $30 but me also not able to cum after some time. She begged me to coordinate with her as time was running out.

I told her straight away that she must also coordinate me. In the end, she let me finger her and touch her breast. Unloaded soon after that.

Bros, can't imagining paying $30 for stroking and no touch. Next time, I will just MB in front of her and save the money.
Old 29-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Ironpole, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with your girl. I'm not acquainted with the boss. As mentioned earlier, I happened to pass by this place by chance only. The gal I tried, Pearl treated me very well, hence my high rating.

Its a pity that some lousy service causes the whole joint to be blacklisted. Well if the girls keep serving up fucked up service then we'll just have to move on to "bushier" pastures, right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1