The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of
Opp Berseh Food Centre

Singapore has an abundance of hawker centres sprawled all over the island and we can often find a few note-worthy stalls at a particular hawker centre.

Berseh Food Centre along Jalan Besar is often overlooked.
I think this is partly because the food centre has an old appearance, with less of those very famous hawker stalls.

After having Herbal Turtle Soup (藥材甲魚湯), Fu Zhou Oyster Cake (福州蠔餅) & coffee with customer. Scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street since lots of spare time to kill.

After walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a TCM right in front, without second thought walk in and request for solid hard massage (SYT, MILF or GILF also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After a few stroke/press I realized that she had experience in Chinese massage and really can help to stop/reduce my pain and I felt relaxation all over my body liao. Importantly, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After she is done on my back I flip over and finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a month and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. She also gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

Hard to come across MLs working in this area (Non do Big one) that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $50.00 + , definitely will return here for a good lunch and massage.

Last edited by RReddington; 28-07-2023 at 12:13 PM.
Old 31-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of
Re: Opp Berseh Food Centre

Thanks to SBF that upped my points after visiting her.

Repeat my visit yesterday afternoon, place was somehow quiet maybe due to many people till having lunch.

This time took the 1.5 hours to cover more on her solid massage to release my muscles and not to forget her slow release.

While she was massaging me this time i manage to get a good feel of her big peach butt (蜜桃形屁股) and it really let me forgotten all the soreness during her hard massage.

Just imagine if manage to place it on bed and enjoy the feel of it .......
Old 31-07-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of

Hi bro. Pm dropped. Have up ur post as well. 🙂
Old 31-07-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Bro... how come u always back pain sit down and rest that time will zhun zhun sit in front of spa one huh? some more always never kenna carrot shop...

ur radar sibei li hai...
Old 31-07-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Opp Berseh Food Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Bro... how come u always back pain sit down and rest that time will zhun zhun sit in front of spa one huh? some more always never kenna carrot shop...

ur radar sibei li hai...

Ya bro, back issue (after operations) also cannot cure.
If you look around, TCM or SPA usually have chairs to rest lor.

Infect kana lots of carrot shop before, just didn't post since it don't help.
Black list shop also useless, since we are not the only one kana CARROT. More will kana if the ML is SYT and sweet looking

When you see a oldman that likes to seat around TCM or Spa, that might be me Just walk to me and we can have Coffee together ...... Cheers
Old 31-07-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Thanks to SBF
Bro RReddington, upped you with my humble points... Cheers!
Old 31-07-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

This shop is authentic TCM or not?
Old 31-07-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks to SBF that upped my points after visiting her.

Repeat my visit yesterday afternoon, place was somehow quiet maybe due to many people till having lunch.

This time took the 1.5 hours to cover more on her solid massage to release my muscles and not to forget her slow release.

While she was massaging me this time i manage to get a good feel of her big peach butt (蜜桃形屁股) and it really let me forgotten all the soreness during her hard massage.

Just imagine if manage to place it on bed and enjoy the feel of it .......
Bro, can share contact and details? Thanks
Old 31-07-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by katekboy View Post
Bro, can share contact and details? Thanks
Thanks bro RReddington for the good sharing. Just had a session with her and her massage is really good. Very easy going and easy to chat with, until I extended for another 30min. Look wise good enough for TCM standard.
Old 31-07-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1649 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40883 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Sound good bro .... so is the damage 50 + 50 ?

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32717278
Old 31-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 939 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
This shop is authentic TCM or not?
The shop is definitely authentic, juz as all spas are legit, that's why they are granted license to operate ..

But how the MLs provide their services to the customers hv nothing to do wif the authentic & legit of the licensee, tio bo? ..
Old 31-07-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
The shop is definitely authentic, juz as all spas are legit, that's why they are granted license to operate ..

But how the MLs provide their services to the customers hv nothing to do wif the authentic & legit of the licensee, tio bo? ..
What i mean is are they a certified TCM so not only I enjoy the facilities but I can also claim from my insurance.
Old 31-07-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 939 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
What i mean is are they a certified TCM so not only I enjoy the facilities but I can also claim from my insurance.
Think TCM is not affiliated to MOH leh, are u able to claim TCM expenses from your insurance company?
Old 31-07-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Think TCM is not affiliated to MOH leh, are u able to claim TCM expenses from your insurance company?
Yes, I am able to claim, i know a few naughty ones that can claim with HJ, BJ and FJ included in the package, one of them is LXT which has already gone down with the wind, the ML however moves to another TCM in beach road which is also claimable. So i didnt have to spend a single cent for my treatment. 😬😬
Old 31-07-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Singapore has an abundance of hawker centres sprawled all over the island and we can often find a few note-worthy stalls at a particular hawker centre.

Berseh Food Centre along Jalan Besar is often overlooked.
I think this is partly because the food centre has an old appearance, with less of those very famous hawker stalls.

After having Herbal Turtle Soup (藥材甲魚湯), Fu Zhou Oyster Cake (福州蠔餅) & coffee with customer. Scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street since lots of spare time to kill.

After walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a TCM right in front, without second thought walk in and request for solid hard massage (SYT, MILF or GILF also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After a few stroke/press I realized that she had experience in Chinese massage and really can help to stop/reduce my pain and I felt relaxation all over my body liao. Importantly, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After she is done on my back I flip over and finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a month and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. She also gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

Hard to come across MLs working in this area (Non do Big one) that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $50.00 + , definitely will return here for a good lunch and massage.
Great Sharing. Indeed an hidden TCM Tuina among the seas of red there. This shop is registered with an TCM and also starting to provide private area waxing soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1