The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sg Girls Key Scenes Gifs

These bring me back to when I was in secondary four.
My first time going to a girl's house, laying on her bed, and unclasping a bra for the first time.
Such Fond Memories.

<Natasha and Hai Xuan gifs>

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 22-04-2024 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Removed gifs due to lag
Old 20-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

She was my favourite Sg onlyfans. Sad she stopped after the breakup.

<Lowkeybhabie>

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 22-04-2024 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Removed due to lag
Old 20-04-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 13
vsly13 is a name known to allvsly13 is a name known to allvsly13 is a name known to allvsly13 is a name known to allvsly13 is a name known to allvsly13 is a name known to all

Any bro can share the full elaineoh vid please. Will up. Thanks you
Old 20-04-2024, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 21
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Can share this video?

1. Helloelaineoh and two partners

That slap on that second girl, and the hair pull to get her to suck dick
Old 20-04-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

As mentioned, points don't matter to me, and Im not sharing as is.
Someone has said he has the set, feel free to approach him at your own risk.
In the meantime, here's something.

<Gif of Elaine kissing another girl>

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 22-04-2024 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Removed due to lag
Old 21-04-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Agreed. Never about points. But can share more videos with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siamdiu5evas View Post
As mentioned, points don't matter to me, and Im not sharing as is.
Someone has said he has the set, feel free to approach him at your own risk.
In the meantime, here's something.

Last edited by niel; 21-04-2024 at 09:16 AM.
Old 21-04-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 1
txffxnyk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertxffxnyk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertxffxnyk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertxffxnyk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertxffxnyk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post
Agreed. Never about points. But can share more videos with me?
Here's everything i've got of elaineoh including the 3p vid. In exchange, could you spare a few mins to check my patreon out? I'm in the middle of a project that'll hopefully put a stop to the sellers and scammers: patreon.com/macedonianbum

https://upfiles.com/H8ttUmq

Last edited by txffxnyk; 21-04-2024 at 02:50 PM.
Old 21-04-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
53312 is one of the Best!53312 is one of the Best!53312 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txffxnyk View Post
Here's everything i've got of elaineoh including the 3p vid. In exchange, could you spare a few mins to check my patreon out? I'm in the middle of a project that'll hopefully put a stop to the sellers and scammers: patreon.com/macedonianbum

virus beware
Old 21-04-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

txffxnyk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertxffxnyk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertxffxnyk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertxffxnyk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertxffxnyk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53312 View Post
virus beware
huh where's the virus🤔
Old 21-04-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
huh where's the virus��
The repeated re-links are a tad annoying but you'll get there eventually.
For 20 dollars a month, I think you are worse than the sellers and scammers, given that these sets are available on Tumblr for less than 10 dollars a pop.
Old 21-04-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siamdiu5evas View Post
The repeated re-links are a tad annoying but you'll get there eventually.
For 20 dollars a month, I think you are worse than the sellers and scammers, given that these sets are available on Tumblr for less than 10 dollars a pop.
If you actually took the time to read it, my patreon is meant for those who want to support the development of the site, it'll eventually be free to browse for everybody when it's up, as I'm trying to provide a unified location for people to find all these sets. If you'd rather pay those on tumblr, that's completely your prerogative.
Old 21-04-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Tight body, nicely waxed vagina.
This girl clearly wants it bad, and you can tell she will take it ass to mouth.
If a carrot can satisfy her, I think there's hope for 90% of the Singaporean male population.

Last edited by Siamdiu5evas; 22-04-2024 at 12:07 AM.
Old 22-04-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
puborzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpuborzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpuborzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpuborzai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpuborzai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

upped u bro thanks for sharing
Old 22-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Can upload into normal downloading site?
Your file requires downloading of software prior to any downloading.

Quote:

Old 22-04-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post
Can upload into normal downloading site?
Your file requires downloading of software prior to any downloading.
I'm just copying the site I've seen used by others on the forum, all you gotta do is get past a captcha, there shouldn't be any need to download anything.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1