The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Love is a costly word with a ML / FL
Very costly.
They will ask you get some gifts for them.iF You say no, they will say you dont love them enough. then your reply will depends on your KC how deep already. Hahahaha
Old 02-05-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Bro how you found out that they have more than 1 exclusive partners? I want to test my ML too.
Simple.
When you date her on her off days, you agree and may you almost all the time? Or does she give you the excuses she needs to meet her sisters and friends?
If you get to meet, does she ask you to buy gifts and go shopping?
When you are with her, is she always checking and replying on her phone?
Old 02-05-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
Ausburner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAusburner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Simple.
When you date her on her off days, you agree and may you almost all the time? Or does she give you the excuses she needs to meet her sisters and friends?
If you get to meet, does she ask you to buy gifts and go shopping?
When you are with her, is she always checking and replying on her phone?
This is all what lying do hahaha I've been tricked by lady like this. She wants my money but every time I want to meet or visit there are lots of reasons
Old 02-05-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 8
joker12313 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoker12313 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausburner View Post
This is all what lying do hahaha I've been tricked by lady like this. She wants my money but every time I want to meet or visit there are lots of reasons
there is nothing strange about this treatment. this is the package you get when you establish a relationship with ML lol
Old 02-05-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 8
boiah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboiah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverlim View Post
Here we will only talk about something that will be difficult to digest if are in love. already know that this is a stupid thing that cannot be limited by any rules while they are working. that's their job
yeah stupid thing. Therefore, don't be naive or tolerant of them
Old 02-05-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

They will always tell u tat u r the only one the rest r just customers
As PRC MLs / FLs always say 。。。老公。。老公。。只是临时工

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 Skrotum 17/5
Old 02-05-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
They will always tell u tat u r the only one the rest r just customers
As PRC MLs / FLs always say 。。。老公。。老公。。只是临时工
Lol ! That’s what my ML said too 😂
Old 02-05-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Lol ! That’s what my ML said too 😂
All too familiar.. 老公老公😂😂
Old 02-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker12313 View Post
there is nothing strange about this treatment. this is the package you get when you establish a relationship with ML lol
Not just ML, any lady you can find in the trades of MP, KTV, streetwalkers..
Even dating apps like Tinder, while I do not deny some can find true love there, fall in love, get married, majority are either scammers or lunatics. A normal and regular person will likely be going outdoor to meet real people.
Hence, no matter how nice the lady you can find in a MP, Ktv, or pubs, don't go there trying to find your one and only true love.
Old 02-05-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Life is short, work hard, fk hard.

Just fk all the pretty ladies whether syt, pre milf, milf that you can in this life...

Why spend money to find trouble? Haiz...

Please samsters, just go explore all kinds of pussies available.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
twopiece is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post

Just fk all the pretty ladies whether syt, pre milf, milf that you can in this life...

really agree with you .we spend money to have fun
Old 03-05-2024, 07:45 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post

having done that, and having fallen shit in love with someone that I know from day 1 I should not have,

I echo your advice. But I also say to those bros who have fallen, you are not alone, you have comrades who have fallen into this never ending abyss of pain and hurt, mixed with some wierd sense of addictive pleasure.

“We men are wretched things, and the gods, who have no cares themselves, have woven sorrow into the very pattern of our lives...Zeus the Thunderer has two jars standing on the floor of his palace, in which he keeps his gifts, the evils in one and the blessings in the other.”
― Homer, The Iliad
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-05-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Return to my old flame as I miss her deep throat sucking for around 2 years, we did not meet during this period but we do exchange text once in a while as she knew I already had a loved one sometime back.
For the last 7 days I had visited her 3 times. The first session she offered me raw into her pussy but with promised from me I need to withdraw and ejaculate on her body. I felt so good and I returned to her the next day and she makes our sex more intensed and she let me comes into her mouth, I saw her walk to the basin and spit it out. We had a good chat the next 2 day and she insist that I visit her again and she treat me even better this time. The 3rd session she swallow my cum deep down her throat and follow by the Chinese tea. I ask her why she wants to swallow and she said she wants to snatch me away from my loves one. This 2 days I kept thinking of her and comparing my girl has no match for her on bed. She is driving me crazy leaving me very confusing whether to meet her again.
In terms of looks and figure my girlfriend score 7.5/10
My old flame score 6/10.
When comparing sex between them my girl friend score 6/10 sometime she's a dead fish.
Old flame is way more experience and wild on bed, looking to climax all the time.

Last edited by Newsasap; 03-05-2024 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Add
Old 06-05-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ILoveSI is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Return to my old flame as I miss her deep throat sucking for around 2 years, we did not meet during this period but we do exchange text once in a while as she knew I already had a loved one sometime back.
For the last 7 days I had visited her 3 times. The first session she offered me raw into her pussy but with promised from me I need to withdraw and ejaculate on her body. I felt so good and I returned to her the next day and she makes our sex more intensed and she let me comes into her mouth, I saw her walk to the basin and spit it out. We had a good chat the next 2 day and she insist that I visit her again and she treat me even better this time. The 3rd session she swallow my cum deep down her throat and follow by the Chinese tea. I ask her why she wants to swallow and she said she wants to snatch me away from my loves one. This 2 days I kept thinking of her and comparing my girl has no match for her on bed. She is driving me crazy leaving me very confusing whether to meet her again.
My old flame score 6/10.
When comparing sex between them my girl friend score 6/10 sometime she's a dead fish.
Old flame is way more experience and wild on bed, looking to climax all the time.
Lol. That’s exciting bro. Mind sharing her ctc info? Tia bro.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ILoveSI is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
My old flame score 6/10.
That’s very exciting bro. Lol. Mind sharing her contact info? Thank you in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1