The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2007, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Joint near Selegie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderz View Post
walk past this joint yesterday and saw 2 SYTs but didn't any with big tits. Actually wanted to look for Meow Meow again but didn't see her, guess she have went back.
I have not been there for sometime, maybe should pay a visit soon then. Normally, I prefer to go after 6.30pm as that is when the nearby shops closed liao.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 19-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Bare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow today try Shuang Shuang massage so so la but bj super good
and i have i fj with her very wet wet pussy just finish her red light i like her service friendly must try again @@
Old 20-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

found out that the 2 gals are actually sisters and was proposed by the younger sister to take the 2 of them (3some). Due to shortage of $$ at that moment, did not take up their offer.
Old 26-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Went by yestaday ard evening but only got one girl (not bad looking) chatting with a bro inside.

Hmm.. turned off by the presence of the "bro" so din even ask.

Maybe recce another day.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Finally found 1 day to go find shuang shuang again, all prepared to have a good time with her and her big @@s

A bit turned off when she quoted above wad she told me the time before, managed to bargain down a bit and proceed with the exciting FJ in the massage shop.

Starting with her lying on her back on the bed and me standing missionary, shoik when looking at her bouncy @@s and thinking of her lovely sister sitting at the sofa outside. She also invited me to Double Fly next time with the 2 of them hehe.

Then flipped her over to standing doggie, grabbing her solid @@s from behind is satisfying . Shifted her up to the bed to carry on more doggie, and suddenly hear 1 guy at the door asking "how much?" haha. She quickly quiet down from her moaning and i slowed down myself so that no piak piak sound.

The bro left without coming in, and i carried bonking her hehe. Finally flipped to missionary and unloaded into her, grabbing her waist and enjoying the view of her bod.

Overall great, maybe next time go really double fly with her and her sister hehe
Old 31-07-2007, 09:29 AM
Samster

wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Overall great, maybe next time go really double fly with her and her sister hehe
tried the double fly once and it was quite fun but concentrate more on the younger sis with larger head lights.
Old 31-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
posh_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Shuang Shuang recently.

Standard FR so I dun mention again.

Was quoted 150 for FJ but bargain till 120.

I tink she over quoted me.

Wats the rate bros here paid?

was oso offered shuang fei by her. Nv ask price. bt i did propose gg outdoor for 2 at 300 over nite. she say will consider.
Old 31-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

tot 100 would be a good gauge.

If u r lucky, can get at 110 (incl entrance)

Me juz heard that my Sha Sha at another joint in Jalxx bxxxx so likely will be chionging there for a while.

Cheers and enjoy

Old 31-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
tot 100 would be a good gauge.

If u r lucky, can get at 110 (incl entrance)

Me juz heard that my Sha Sha at another joint in Jalxx bxxxx so likely will be chionging there for a while.

Cheers and enjoy
i was offered 120 including entrance.
Old 31-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Joint near Selegie

I love Sha Sha joint in Jalxx bxxxx very very good in fj & bj you guy much try you will enjoy it. see bay song
Old 31-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare View Post
I love Sha Sha joint in Jalxx bxxxx very very good in fj & bj you guy much try you will enjoy it. see bay song
Ya.. bro. Unfortunately this was not the Sha Sha I had been eyeing originally at the selegie joint. That Sha Sha is younger and chio-er

I juz went today so a bit disappointed that it was the wrong person but still tried her .. not too bad but damn horny,

see how lah.. maybe go back to visiting my xiaoli get better service and gfe

Old 03-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Samster

Bros, this is the Sha sha i met in selegie joint she is leaving next week back to china
Old 06-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Went back to the joint but door closed. Called Shuang Shuang and she says her sister and her going back to china soon, and resting, so not entertaining to invites, haiz, wasted nice gem.

Wonder wad replacements will there be?
maybe check out soon
Old 07-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Joint near Selegie

I think they are close for good went there 2 time door and light are close
no more chick there gone back to china.
Old 07-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
bowlingking is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare View Post
I think they are close for good went there 2 time door and light are close
no more chick there gone back to china.
they going back tmr... luckily i got a pic of shuang shuang's boobs.... just looking at it gives me a hard on..... damn beautiful and soft boobs.. steam...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1