The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mini "red light district "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
If we are referring to the same shop, I do not think it is a curtain joint but our definition of curtain joint may be different.
Is hard partition but cover up using curtain no door and no attached shower

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-11-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14360 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Is hard partition but cover up using curtain no door and no attached shower
Yes, we are referring to the same shop.

Min 2 points to trade.
【Never Return】undergroundtree, 18sons, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, gianttissue, Warzboy, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2

【BLACKLIST】Shan Shan, 慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Old 17-11-2023, 02:17 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
Yes, we are referring to the same shop.
Any one to intro there? Can pm?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-11-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Better to lie low for a while. Was bound to happen because the ml there are too bold, especially those hole-in-wall curtained shops, very desperate for customers, will jio male passers-by, sure will have some people complain.

From our national rag-sheet:

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/si...ct-jurong-east

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/sk...ver-10-massage
Actually who is to be blame for giving out license to operate within such close vincinity? It's pretty obvious the "winner" is not the Spa shop, it is the people who gave the go ahead and let them operate thereby collecting more taxes.
Old 17-11-2023, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Actually who is to be blame for giving out license to operate within such close vincinity? It's pretty obvious the "winner" is not the Spa shop, it is the people who gave the go ahead and let them operate thereby collecting more taxes.
Winner is Spa owner. They spend 0 to get in ML and they charges hourly for the ML services. ML have to pay for their own levy with some tax from Spa owners.

Loser is Customer...so many shop to visit and have to waste so much money and sperm to try these non stop in coming ML....Some are land mines...tio wack need to rest longer to wait for Vit M to recover.

Old 17-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Winner is Spa owner. They spend 0 to get in ML and they charges hourly for the ML services. ML have to pay for their own levy with some tax from Spa owners.

Loser is Customer...so many shop to visit and have to waste so much money and sperm to try these non stop in coming ML....Some are land mines...tio wack need to rest longer to wait for Vit M to recover.
do you know the ml has to hit a target sale of $10,000 monthly? That means the owner is laughing all the way to the bank. Imagine you have 5 or 6 ml working. Minus away the rental plus electrical and water etc...make $$$$$$$$. So we must only patronise those 50-55 Spa
Old 17-11-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

who so bo liao go bao toh....
Old 17-11-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1710 / Power: 16
rosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant future

Quote:
do you know the ml has to hit a target sale of $10,000 monthly? That means the owner is laughing all the way to the bank. Imagine you have 5 or 6 ml working. Minus away the rental plus electrical and water etc...make $$$$$$$$. So we must only patronise those 50-55 Spa
About there… one ML in ppc tells me they need to pay 老板 300 bucks a day more or less…

So think if u wanna Jio them out…
Old 17-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Wipe out the $88 carrot chopping shops won't be a big loss.

Slow news day for the reporter at Shin Min is it. These places have existed for donkey years.
Yeah best....I remember I ask ml why your place not at town area charge 88 when i can get 50 to 60 at town. She tell me cause their place room and got toilet "which is shared toilet". I lazy to argue.

Many place in town also have toilet even shower pod in each room and personal room at town area also 50 60 buck. They just like to chop Robert head and also many willing Robert.
Old 17-11-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3376 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
who so bo liao go bao toh....
no need bao toh la, open eyes can see already
Old 17-11-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Many shop have the same owner, I think they sure have some connection to the license authority.....and using different 大伯公 to register
as long no complaints govt will closed one ��️,
Now they have to wayang abit like the hfz case
Old 17-11-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Cashflow perspective
1. Govt allow MLs to operate
2. Men spend money
3. Police catch MLs
4. Govt earn money.
Don't forget the taxes they collect from each SPA. Why they shut down those Health Centres and then let these small SPA flourish? Do your maths. It isn't hard to see there is more money to collect from these SPA than those Health Centres as I recalled, all across the island, their numbers were small in comparison to those Spas you see now flourishing all over the place. JE is one good example
Old 17-11-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Yeah best....I remember I ask ml why your place not at town area charge 88 when i can get 50 to 60 at town. She tell me cause their place room and got toilet "which is shared toilet". I lazy to argue.

Many place in town also have toilet even shower pod in each room and personal room at town area also 50 60 buck. They just like to chop Robert head and also many willing Robert.
88 just boycott them la. All bros able top do so...they cannot survive long if they stick to that. They will have to lan lan lower to 50-55 to survive. So those "rich bros", use your head and think, do the calculation
Old 17-11-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jurong East not simple. Better lie low.
I went to 88 joint at CS St 24 and their ppl still working hard late.

Can tell the business there quite competitive.
Old 17-11-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually all started with so many TN / TCM / FLs in condo / HDB due to over raid on online FLs , SW FLs used to bring to H81 / FH , last time no FLs working in Apartment / HDB . TN / TCM only in Shopping centre / Mall .
Now all everywhere n out of control .

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1