The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-08-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezelebl View Post
Alice from KT9 is a gem, thanks for sharing bro. High JAV vibes esp her intense eye contact when doing BBBJ! Thanks okt bro for the smooth arrangements too!
Awesome, you are welcome bro
Old 08-08-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bullishbar is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a date with Mint - Seduction

Looks & Figure: Abt 1.6m height, nice proportionate womanly figure. Big B boobs with flat/inverted nips. Fair skin and appearance. Totally turned me on.

Shower is SOP, just wash the important bits.

BBBJ: Very auto. Didnt have to ask her to do, and brought herself down on my dick. Serviced me well

FJ: Fucked her hard and not my usual gentle self. Quite horny after abstaining for a while to conserve energy for marathon! The usual positions. Best response from her in prone doggy, while i jackhammer her ass ... every downstroke got a gasp and loud moan from her. Elected to finish in missionary, removed the condom and COB. Bit of a mess there, but totally satisfied

Bought 1-shot so that was it. I was content with cuddling her. the thoroughly satisfying fuck left me in a good and generous mood.

RTF: Yes. I want to ravish her again, hahahahahhh.
Old 08-08-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
Wan007 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Terminal21 scam move

Booked cookie. Was told she is available. Made my way there only to be met with a different girl. OKT says oops i thought you wanted beer. This despite me saying many tines i wanted cookie and him comfirming i will get cookie.

Was met with a girl with flat tits and smelly garbage breath. What a waste of time. I just left.
Old 08-08-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
goldhunterx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jewel from Lust365

Looks: Exactly same as picture. Very fair like sg chinese. She told me she 24 and same as listed. she young.
Body: 8/10 slim petite lady almost no to tummy.
Boob: natural B or C with 20cent size nip. Very soft to play around
Cathbath: she new to this so most of the time is lip touching only
Painting: never try as she never trim and i dont paint.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 as i have better( but she do lick your 2 ic well) by the way she never do's CIM
Frenching: allowed
FJ: 9/10 Very tight and wet no ky need esp her moan and face expression like those jav with her 2 bouncing (.)(.) First shot ending in missionary and she told me she cum. 2nd shot i fuck her in doggy and she high as fuck telling me don't stop as she cumming again.  Not sure real or not but her expression and moan will make you pump her hard hard.

Communication she speak good english. So bro do take care of this young babe.

Overall: 9/10 a good fuck definitely as her moan and face expression made up to it. will definitely rtf.
Old 08-08-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Chili from OneSiam
Looks - 9/10 Thai tan, big eyes, luscious lips
Body - 9.5/10 Enhanced boobs C/D but soft. Super slim waist flat tummy. Her ass is the highlight. S figure slim SYT. Full back tattoo
BBBJ - 9/10 Sensual not PSE. Good eye contact, long bbbj she doesn’t rush. She was laying flat when BBBJ so I could sit up and grab her ass.
FJ : 9.5/10 She played those slow RNB song and set a chill vibe from the start so I fucked her slow and sensual. Nose to nose while thrusting her with lips touching teasing to kiss but haven’t kiss kind of sex. Kissed her and frenched eventually after the build up. Can feel the tightness in every slow thrust. Finished off with her laying down on the side with both legs curled up. This is the best position for me because I can admire her S figure and see her face. Grabbed her neck and make out with her as I came.
GFE : 10/10 She’s fun and chill. Always smiling.
RTF : Of course
Old 08-08-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sheramen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jessie from Pinklady

Looks: 8/10 face wise looks pretty much the same as her pictures
Body: 8/10 well maintained with a little bit of a tummy but won’t reject (she is quite self conscious about that)
Boob: enhanced but still soft, very suckable nipples especially while she is riding
Cathbath: did not initiate
Painting: allows painting, well shaved, very pretty pussy, did not manage to get her to cum but became very wet after painting such that we did not need lube during FJ
Bbbj: 7/10, no complaints from her, hardworking but maybe still new to BJ, no DT
Frenching: did not try
FJ: 8/10, started with her on top, enthusiastic and very wet, switched to missionary and could not last long after that. Very flexible, hips almost full split during missionary which was a turn on.

Communication: speaks English fairly well, able to find out that she works as a bargirl back home without any translation app

Overall: will RTF if she’s still around
Old 08-08-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
joneti3636 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hana from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=952059&highlight=

Looks - cute sweet looking, nice smile

Body - fairer skin tone, some ink on leg. Smooth complexion

Kiss - start from shower to bed to end of session.

Bbbj - wet licking of my shaft balls and tip head. Good suction, continue sucking till I explode my 1st full load in her mouth

Massage - surprising quite good

Fj - enjoying my slow and fast full stroke. Responsive type, from heavy breathing to loud moans.

Rtf - yes after my pocket recover
Old 08-08-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wan007 View Post
Terminal21 scam move

Booked cookie. Was told she is available. Made my way there only to be met with a different girl. OKT says oops i thought you wanted beer. This despite me saying many tines i wanted cookie and him comfirming i will get cookie.

Was met with a girl with flat tits and smelly garbage breath. What a waste of time. I just left.
The last gem i had from there was daisy...daisy went back ?
Old 08-08-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

My FR for Ling from Emmanuelle55

Looks: Her beautiful eyes lead seductive and chaming, long hair with bitchy look, like those clubbing girl.

Body: Petite size with a curvy figure with meaty ass for doggy

Boobs: Nice firm C cup, with sensitive tits.

French: allow and will initiate, sensual with Tounge fight and full of DFK,

Pussy: She enjoys being painted but she wanted it done, you guessed it - gently and slowly. Could hear her moaning very softly.

Bbbj: Great suction and motion, deep throat and good licking

Fj: She enjoys being painted but she wanted it done, you guessed it - gently and slowly. Could hear her moaning very softly. hot intimate sex is the best sex. Can see it in her eyes she enjoying it when i can bonk her hard.

Rtf: CONFIRM YES!

GFE: Good attitude, patient, feel very at ease. No pressure.

Nice lady and hope all samsters here take good care of her!
Old 08-08-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Half thai half jap girl today start 3pm
Old 08-08-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sleepyheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very short fr. Maybe one of the best bonks.

Venus from Lust365. I guess could say ultimate GFE. Sweet talk me In english from the time I walk in. Say i handsome all lol. First shot didn't happen fast enough, cause i was trying to control and last longer. Second shot was alittle harder for me as i was quite tired already.

Forgot to mention above that she’s tall for a lady, car model height and looks. Literally drop dead gorgeous….

Recommend to bros who really want true GFe. I.e. great sex, sweet talk, cuddle.
Old 08-08-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
snoopyhuh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Picked Joy from the pool of girls Seduction had, and i did not regret my choice.

my view is that she has those elegant look and should not be in this line...sigh!!!

Her fuck is not the standard fuck people will describe...not the fuck that those GL who can fake but real argg...argg sound she will let out...coming out as a lover guiding your gun into your tank turret, ready to fire.

her beauty are her eyes which melts my heart....

I will RTF her tmr and also try a few others

Seduction OKT is good he also never asked me to write FR and I just doing it for his good service and the gals...

Joy is the next rising star…
Old 08-08-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
nipplerng is Cool - loads of Potential

Mercs from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=mercs

Woke up with hardrock cock. Browsed the web and I saw Mercs. Wanted to book her first thing in the morning but she taken alr. OKT gave me afternoon timing.

So she opened door for me with that smile on her face wearing crop top and her undies. I got so excited seeing her nice body her in this tight shirt.
We showered and started kissing passionately. I was blown away and felt super itchy to bonk her right away as I my for some time. Didn’t waste anymore time so i grabbed her and pumped her in slow and fast motion holding her hips in missionary. When i was about there moved to doggy and splashed it all in her mouth afterwards.
Old 08-08-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5253 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, it's not the same angpai Mango,
checked her socials doubt she is back.

If you see the looks and description saying "First time in SG" :

I believe there is some conflicting info. Obviously it's impossible.

That angpai Mango's face that every bro knows that came before
is easily identifiable unless she went under the knife.

There is a huge difference from the one sugar dessert stable posted on their Telegram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz4mm View Post
Is it the same Mango ��? She looks diff? ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by elobogo View Post
Is this the same mango from gc24? Damn can’t find the listing
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Mango is back in spore...with sugar
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.

Last edited by xylphz; 08-08-2023 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-08-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Royal big tits angpai back today 38c palmy...non stop bbbj last trip cannot sleep..so many new pussies..so little time..vitamin m depleted
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1