The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1004 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

But do note If you do anything more then what she offer, she will be direct and reject you harshly so dont get offended.
Why need to be harsh leh? Should 以德服人...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-09-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Why must be harsh leh? Should 以德服人...

Haha not everyone behave the same mah
Anyway not your type just move on. Its to let ppl know what to expect in case they get offended by her.
As long as within her limits, its still enjoyable service from a syt.
Old 11-09-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha not everyone behave the same mah
Anyway not your type just move on. Its to let ppl know what to expect in case they get offended by her.
As long as within her limits, its still enjoyable service from a syt.
Just kaypoh abit on how you know, did she treat you harshly or she told you she treated her perpetrators harshly? Or the perpetrators told you?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-09-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just kaypoh abit on how you know, did she treat you harshly or she told you she treated her perpetrators harshly? Or the perpetrators told you?
Kanna before la
I guessing u kanna before too?
Old 11-09-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Had a session with XLN again. Still as cute as before and definitely prettier since last saw her.
Slim figure with no fats, very fair skin with decent size boobs for her body. Very pretty and small face with very slim legs too. Definitely one of the better looking syt currently with some occassional moment of shyness.
Feels good to have a young and genuinely looks like an early 20 years old servicing you.

But do note If you do anything more then what she offer, she will be direct and reject you harshly so dont get offended.
To be honest you don’t need to try do anything more than what she offer you also can kena. Kena before, don’t wanna go into details but was a little shocked that time. I still RTM her like once or twice after that la, but it did leave a not so good taste which is why although I like her nubile and young body and cute face I wasn’t really a regular.
She is quite a good one still, just not for everyone due to her outburst sometimes.
Old 11-09-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
More are desperate nowadays and will offer if price is right.

The risk for HJ or FJ is same if get caught.
Actually my understanding is the offense for HJ and FJ is different.
Of course both will also get you deported once caught but from what I heard from the girls the offense is worse if found they do FJ, usually evidence by the presence of condoms, which is why many girls try not to have condoms in their apartment (bring ur own CD), I have even heard of girls who put CD in their mailbox instead of home just to play safe in the past.
But not an expert here, just based on what the MLs told me although they themselves might not even know also.
Old 11-09-2023, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
From experience so far, those with 150 bbbj can be upgraded to FJ for 200. Rule of thumb is no FJ offer on 1st visit. Considered off menu and repeat visit could give the lucky bros access 😜. Like some Lao jiao sharing, not just 0 alone will get your upgrade.
What 1st visit , 2nd visit bullshit..... for those FLs crossovers.... FJ is oredi available on 1st visit.
Old 11-09-2023, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Had a session with XLN again. Still as cute as before and definitely prettier since last saw her.
Does she uses her phone much during the session?
Old 11-09-2023, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
To be honest you don’t need to try do anything more than what she offer you also can kena. Kena before, don’t wanna go into details but was a little shocked that time. I still RTM her like once or twice after that la, but it did leave a not so good taste which is why although I like her nubile and young body and cute face I wasn’t really a regular.
She is quite a good one still, just not for everyone due to her outburst sometimes.
Guess I'm not the only one who she made feel uncomfortable... SYT and all but had dropped out of my consideration list. I pay money to be comfortable not uncomfortable
Old 11-09-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
Does she uses her phone much during the session?

Minimal usage for me but ymmv.
Old 11-09-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kanna before la
I guessing u kanna before too?
From that statement in your post, I was guessing you guessed many people experienced something similar. Actually quite a few posts already suggested so, it doesn't come as a surprise.

And if it did happen to me, I am inclined to think that I did not go overboard - if not I'd surely be blacklisted in that database and she wouldn't accept the appointment. As the bro just rightly mentioned, I won't pay to be uncomfortable (or get treated harshly).

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-09-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

i kenna xln outburst once(not related to her limits). but that happened when she just arrived.
since then, she has been cool for me and still in my rtm list
Old 11-09-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
i kenna xln outburst once(not related to her limits). but that happened when she just arrived.
since then, she has been cool for me and still in my rtm list
I kena on our first meeting too, can even tell that she was in a foul mood through her texts even before arriving , got the "...." Text..when i went to the wrong place 😂. Then once i was there her face was pretty black..not sure if it was related to what i did earlier but the entire session was conducted in total silence, i didn't even try to talk since i could sense her anger just by the tone of her voice when she gave me the towel and told me to shower(i kinda knew she had mood swings from reading the forum). But gotta say her massage was good(just like her friends) and she didn't shortchanged me on the time but it was the only time i really wanted the session to end asap because the entire atmosphere was weird. Then after the shower she wanted to give me a hug before i leave and i almost wanted to decline but i was scared that she might go ballistic on me if i did that.. honestly speaking i think she'd be a really fun ml to be around when she's in a good mood but when she's not..you'd wish that you were elsewhere 😂😂. And of course after that episode i didn't rtm again even though her area is like a short walk away from my house.
Old 11-09-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I kena on our first meeting too, can even tell that she was in a foul mood through her texts even before arriving , got the "...." Text..when i went to the wrong place 😂. Then once i was there her face was pretty black..not sure if it was related to what i did earlier but the entire session was conducted in total silence, i didn't even try to talk since i could sense her anger just by the tone of her voice when she gave me the
I think maybe she was new then in this trade. Still adjusting.
I explained to her and all good since then.
Still rtm regularly to chill with her.

I also kenna black face from another ml once.
i know how it feels. And yes, i also hoped for session to end asap.
that ml is still active...but i'm not returning
Old 11-09-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I kena on our first meeting too, can even tell that she was in a foul mood through her texts even before arriving , got the "...." Text..when i went to the wrong place 😂. Then once i was there her face was pretty black..not sure if it was related to what i did earlier but the entire session was conducted in total silence, i didn't even try to talk since i could sense her anger just by the tone of her voice when she gave me the towel and told me to shower(i kinda knew she had mood swings from reading the forum). But gotta say her massage was good(just like her friends) and she didn't shortchanged me on the time but it was the only time i really wanted the session to end asap because the entire atmosphere was weird. Then after the shower she wanted to give me a hug before i leave and i almost wanted to decline but i was scared that she might go ballistic on me if i did that.. honestly speaking i think she'd be a really fun ml to be around when she's in a good mood but when she's not..you'd wish that you were elsewhere 😂😂. And of course after that episode i didn't rtm again even though her area is like a short walk away from my house.
Lucky I visited her when she was in a good mood. I rem she was chatting happily with her friend. She was cracking cold jokes with me as well.

But then I kana outburst from other MLs as well, When they are having a bad day, over very trivial matters. Only from very close ones, and never on first visit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1