The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-01-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Anyone in bkk wanna chiong bars/ktv/gclub pm me this week
Old 17-01-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dungudungu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings Gentlemen,

Which clubs in Sukhumvit now has the most Freelancers?

Anywhere comparable to former Insanity on Soi 11?
Old 17-01-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungudungu View Post
Greetings Gentlemen,

Which clubs in Sukhumvit now has the most Freelancers?

Anywhere comparable to former Insanity on Soi 11?
Any of the clubs at Soi 11. Sugar or Levels. Go just before midnight
Old 17-01-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello need help, will be in Bangkok in Feb for a week with OC, will be staying at Solaria Nishitesu Hotel on 1 Sukhumvit 14 Alley. Anyone know any nearby massage place where I can go MIA for a hours or two, or couple massages in separate rooms with happy ending. Please help with any lobang or contact.
Old 17-01-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Hello need help, will be in Bangkok in Feb for a week with OC, will be staying at Solaria Nishitesu Hotel on 1 Sukhumvit 14 Alley. Anyone know any nearby massage place where I can go MIA for a hours or two, or couple massages in separate rooms with happy ending. Please help with any lobang or contact.
Wonder massage is within 5 minute walk from your hotel. Can easier sneak away and get back hotel if OC suddenly calls
Old 17-01-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Friendtech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a list of websites for sideline girls. Most of them are in tg
sidelinethailand,fiwfans,dek-sideline,jerkunmai,tiger-clubsideline,ydclub.website,hubsideline,sideline-th

Offdek under maintenance
Old 17-01-2024, 09:32 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold

Need advice from the bros. Plan to visit BKK alone for 5 weekdays. What’s a good no-scam place to pick up freelancers for single SG guy? I don’t want those places where the girls keep forcing you to buy drinks. Hope to go somewhere, get 1-2 drinks and bring a girl back to boom boom.
Old 17-01-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
gv12130 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
Need advice from the bros. Plan to visit BKK alone for 5 weekdays. What’s a good no-scam place to pick up freelancers for single SG guy? I don’t want those places where the girls keep forcing you to buy drinks. Hope to go somewhere, get 1-2 drinks and bring a girl back to boom boom.
few options for u to go for…

1) Thermae at Ruamchitt Hotel - just walk in buy one beer and take your pick. nego price directly with girl

2) any nightclubs just pick up an FL

3) nearby Soi Cowboy or NP - agogo bars the longer u stay the more drinks u need to buy. go in buy a drink. scan and feed your eyes enough liao pick a girl pay barfine and dabao back ST or LT up to u
Old 18-01-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
FR for Jan 2024 trip

FR for Jan 2024 trip
I share my FR from my Jan 2024 trip. This is a work trip, but of course, I have time to go around after work hours, so I went for some action. Initially I did not want to raw, but some of the new Butterfly girls are available and I'm on PrEP, so I decided to try them as well. Depending how you play, what you get from the girls may be different. Tip: It is possible to get a better experience if you can speak Thai. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips.

Nuru Massage
BKK Vice Nuru Massage
Girl: PP, 44yo, 3,000B x 60 min, New.
Appearance: Meaty, tan skin, C cup boobs.
So I didn’t have much of a good time last time, but still decided to give them a chance. The mama recommended PP, who was a little meaty. I thought that I can use her meat for some kind of enjoyment, So, I went along with the choice. Went into the room, fiddled with each other a little before stripping off. This time, I told her to do the wash up on the Inflatable mattress, and she agreed. She prepared the Nuru, before proceeding to give me a soapy bath. So so experience, Doki’s soapy bath on the inflatable mattress is way better even with the lousier girls. After the wash up, she put Nuru all over me before getting on for the B2B. The experience was meh, didn’t have good body contact, and it wasn’t through. Requested for a catbath, and she just licked for the sake of licking. No feel at all. Flipped over, she started to work on my nips, giving them some licking followed by BBBJ. It had no feel at all. Even when she provided DFK, it took some time to get it up. Caps on and I start to ram her in missionary with her providing DFK as and when. But I started to lose feeling, so I decided to cum on her boobs instead. Took the caps off and she gave me boob fuck and HJ till I released all over her boobs and body.
Verdict: Better than my previous experience, but it is still so so. If their recommended girl gives this level of experience, I don’t have to visit them anymore.
RTF: No.

Heaven BKK Nuru Massage
Girl: Anna, 27yo, 3,500B x 90 min, New.
Appearance: Curvy, tan skin, A cup boobs.
Initially, I wanted to head to Aeris Nuru Massage, but all their girls were fully booked, so I had to find another joint. Since I had a good experience here, I decided to give them another try. Looked thru the available girls, picked Anna based on the counter lady’s recommendation offering her own pussy for cip if the experience was not satisfactory lol. And so we head to the room. Anna prepared the Nuru and mattress and we began to strip and shower together, providing DFK before getting onto the inflatable mattress. She did a thorough B2B rub missing no spots, rubbed her pussy all over my back, thighs and legs. Did another round on my back with her tongue, licking every spot for the catbath from neck to my legs and went on with the AR, raping my ass. It felt great, I didn’t have such a good AR for a long time. Flipped over as she washed her mouth, she went over my body with her ass and pussy and grinding my dick with her pussy followed by another round of licking. Proceeded to give BBBJ, then caps, and up she went riding cowgirl. She bounced hard and rocking with my dick in her, flipped her over after a while and went at her hard in missionary. Went on hard at her for quite a long duration with her providing non stop DFK until the inflatable mattress sprang a leak lol. Decided to release on her body instead. Straddled on her, removed caps and she began HJ, by the time I released, the inflatable mattress was flat and we were on the cold hard floor. It was fun, the last time I had a similar experience using low quality inflatables with a FL which burst under our weight. We showered and enjoyed cuddling and DFK until the time is up.
Verdict: Great gfe, excellent Nuru massage, superb tongue skills.
RTF: Yes.

Massage Parlours
Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): August, 20yo, New. 2,300B x 90 min + ?,???B tips for raw.
Appearance: Sweet looks, slim with curves and A cup boobs.
Went down to try their new girls, Did not make a booking, luckily she’s available. Pre-shower foreplay and shower play with DFK and raw grinding. Lots of B2B action in there too before heading to the bed. Decided to have the sex before the massage. Engage in intense foreplay and deep DFK to get ourselves into the mood, lift up her legs and insert my dick into her pussy in missionary without lube, oh it is so tight. Started slow and went hard at her after a while, the feeling was so great I couldn’t last 5 mins, blasting my load into her pussy. Told her to start the massage without washing up and she agreed, smearing the cum all over as she moved along. After the massage, we cuddled and DFK until the time was up.
Verdict: Great gfe, nice to chat with, enjoys DFK, tight pussy

Girl (Visit 2): Momay, 23yo, New. 2,000B x 60 min + 2,000B tips for raw.
Appearance: Cool looks, curvy body with B cup boobs..
Actually, I wanted to pick Ing, a new 19yo raw girl, but the mama told me she’s still on leave (again). Next time, she’s gonna put her pussy up for a penalty shoot. So I asked to take a look at Momay. Ok, looks cool, so I picked her anyway. After locking up the door, she got onto me, started intense foreplay, taking off our clothes one by one. After a while, I ended up pinning her down while giving her a deep DFK. Took off her underwear beneath her skirt, and started entering her pussy. She started to react, giving out moans. Begin to go at her for a while, I thought I could cum fast this time too, but didn’t, so changed to doggy. Somehow the feeling seems to be missing. Took a short break and she started to ride cowgirl, but her actions were quite minimal, So I got up again for another round of missionary. It took too long, so we rested again. I continued to go at her for some time, until I felt like giving up. So, I asked her to give me a HJ, somehow, I suddenly got the feeling again, so I laid her down, and ram her hard in missionary until I filled up her pussy. Went through the whole thing without showering yet.
Verdict: Excellent. Great gfe, accommodating and wild. She endured almost an hour of ramming.
Old 18-01-2024, 09:30 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
Upped you +156.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-01-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 14
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Wonder massage is within 5 minute walk from your hotel. Can easier sneak away and get back hotel if OC suddenly calls

Thank you very much, awesome tip, really God send information.
Old 18-01-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR for Jan 2024 trip

thanks for your review, Ing looks great, too bad she is off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
FR for Jan 2024 trip
I share my FR from my Jan 2024 trip. This is a work trip, but of course, I have time to go around after work hours, so I went for some action. Initially I did not want to raw, but some of the new Butterfly girls are available and I'm on PrEP, so I decided to try them as well. Depending how you play, what you get from the girls may be different. Tip: It is possible to get a better experience if you can speak Thai. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips.

Nuru Massage
BKK Vice Nuru Massage
Girl: PP, 44yo, 3,000B x 60 min, New.
Appearance: Meaty, tan skin, C cup boobs.
So I didn’t have much of a good time last time, but still decided to give them a chance. The mama recommended PP, who was a little meaty. I thought that I can use her meat for some kind of enjoyment, So, I went along with the choice. Went into the room, fiddled with each other a little before stripping off. This time, I told her to do the wash up on the Inflatable mattress, and she agreed. She prepared the Nuru, before proceeding to give me a soapy bath. So so experience, Doki’s soapy bath on the inflatable mattress is way better even with the lousier girls. After the wash up, she put Nuru all over me before getting on for the B2B. The experience was meh, didn’t have good body contact, and it wasn’t through. Requested for a catbath, and she just licked for the sake of licking. No feel at all. Flipped over, she started to work on my nips, giving them some licking followed by BBBJ. It had no feel at all. Even when she provided DFK, it took some time to get it up. Caps on and I start to ram her in missionary with her providing DFK as and when. But I started to lose feeling, so I decided to cum on her boobs instead. Took the caps off and she gave me boob fuck and HJ till I released all over her boobs and body.
Verdict: Better than my previous experience, but it is still so so. If their recommended girl gives this level of experience, I don’t have to visit them anymore.
RTF: No.

Heaven BKK Nuru Massage
Girl: Anna, 27yo, 3,500B x 90 min, New.
Appearance: Curvy, tan skin, A cup boobs.
Initially, I wanted to head to Aeris Nuru Massage, but all their girls were fully booked, so I had to find another joint. Since I had a good experience here, I decided to give them another try. Looked thru the available girls, picked Anna based on the counter lady’s recommendation offering her own pussy for cip if the experience was not satisfactory lol. And so we head to the room. Anna prepared the Nuru and mattress and we began to strip and shower together, providing DFK before getting onto the inflatable mattress. She did a thorough B2B rub missing no spots, rubbed her pussy all over my back, thighs and legs. Did another round on my back with her tongue, licking every spot for the catbath from neck to my legs and went on with the AR, raping my ass. It felt great, I didn’t have such a good AR for a long time. Flipped over as she washed her mouth, she went over my body with her ass and pussy and grinding my dick with her pussy followed by another round of licking. Proceeded to give BBBJ, then caps, and up she went riding cowgirl. She bounced hard and rocking with my dick in her, flipped her over after a while and went at her hard in missionary. Went on hard at her for quite a long duration with her providing non stop DFK until the inflatable mattress sprang a leak lol. Decided to release on her body instead. Straddled on her, removed caps and she began HJ, by the time I released, the inflatable mattress was flat and we were on the cold hard floor. It was fun, the last time I had a similar experience using low quality inflatables with a FL which burst under our weight. We showered and enjoyed cuddling and DFK until the time is up.
Verdict: Great gfe, excellent Nuru massage, superb tongue skills.

Massage Parlours
Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): August, 20yo, New. 2,300B x 90 min + ?,???B tips for raw.
Appearance: Sweet looks, slim with curves and A cup boobs.
Went down to try their new girls, Did not make a booking, luckily she’s available. Pre-shower foreplay and shower play with DFK and raw grinding. Lots of B2B action in there too before heading to the bed. Decided to have the sex before the massage. Engage in intense foreplay and deep DFK to get ourselves into the mood, lift up her legs and insert my dick into her pussy in missionary without lube, oh it is so tight. Started slow and went hard at her after a while, the feeling was so great I couldn’t last 5 mins, blasting my load into her pussy. Told her to start the massage without washing up and she agreed, smearing the cum all over as she moved along. After the massage, we cuddled and DFK until the time was up.
Verdict: Great gfe, nice to chat with, enjoys DFK, tight pussy

Girl (Visit 2): Momay, 23yo, New. 2,000B x 60 min + 2,000B tips for raw.
Appearance: Cool looks, curvy body with B cup boobs..
Actually, I wanted to pick Ing, a new 19yo raw girl, but the mama told me she’s still on leave (again). Next time, she’s gonna put her pussy up for a penalty shoot. So I asked to take a look at Momay. Ok, looks cool, so I picked her anyway. After locking up the door, she got onto me, started intense foreplay, taking off our clothes one by one. After a while, I ended up pinning her down while giving her a deep DFK. Took off her underwear beneath her skirt, and started entering her pussy. She started to react, giving out moans. Begin to go at her for a while, I thought I could cum fast this time too, but didn’t, so changed to doggy. Somehow the feeling seems to be missing. Took a short break and she started to ride cowgirl, but her actions were quite minimal, So I got up again for another round of missionary. It took too long, so we rested again. I continued to go at her for some time, until I felt like giving up. So, I asked her to give me a HJ, somehow, I suddenly got the feeling again, so I laid her down, and ram her hard in missionary until I filled up her pussy. Went through the whole thing without showering yet.
Verdict: Excellent. Great gfe, accommodating and wild. She endured almost an hour of ramming.
Old 18-01-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Btw, Lyn Lhin is back at Butterfly if you wanna look for her. She was working with a customer when I visited Butterfly to try their new girls.
Old 18-01-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Recon3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone ever gotten HJs from ML from spas like HealthLand or Let’s Relax spas? Just curious if in the middle of a scrub or rub and you had a hard on what will they do. Naturally the MLs from these places are not your SYT types.
Old 19-01-2024, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk wanna chiong pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1