The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-02-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Hopefully this thread will not be flooded with 7 pages of fake FRs everyday again
Unless there is an overhaul in the system, sadly it'll be the same.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 26-02-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Hopefully this thread will not be flooded with 7 pages of fake FRs everyday again
As long as everyone conducts business honestly and prospers the ecosystem in a positive way.
Old 26-02-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
bnw3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF for May (...again) @ FT

Just to set the stage right, this is my 3rd RTF for May and most importantly for bros out there, she teng chu this Friday. Better get your HUAT before it's gone. Those who want number, overall is 100/10 for me. The devil is in the details below la.

Talking about HUAT! You know Chinese New Year finish liao right? But if you want to HUAT! you must shout 3 times (HUAT! HUAT! HUAT!). To be fully sextified, you must also RTF 3 times. Honestly hor, in my whole CV, this is the only 2nd girl cum back 3 times. The other one so long ago only my "didi" can remember. But ah, don't say, I very honest one, this 3rd time, I didn't cum 3 times, but.... (the story goes)

I was chatting with OKT bro Gatsby the other night (by the way, these 2 bros Romeo and Gatsby, tmd sibei zhai one, like the army bro that always bring in Kang Tao and won't Bao Dou one). Anyway, I was talking to G then talk talk talk, talk until cock itchy ask if May available, it's 2 am he still help me check. I think ghost also sleep liao. Anyway, didn't get to meet her cause she kindly say she bathe and remove makeup liao. So I die cock standing that night.

Armed with idea, I decided to push on. Check with bro R today day time, again, I sibei can't make up mind, talk left talk right, but this time May available. Fast game quickly go.

Here comes the meat. It seems she knows I am Cumming, so she put on make up swee swee leh. Not those over powderful one slap got explosion of powder type. But very demure leh. Blue short dress, shy smile. Wah! KNN, sibei gian.

Go in straight away hug and kiss like the magnet north and south Poles (don't keep using "long lost lover" la). Lie her down both of us dressed, kissing, caressing, like lunch time colleague romp! She ask to shower so I say okay lor, let's go. Strip rifle, go lather our bodies in soap. Rubba rubba kiss kiss. Dry ourselves and went to love boat.

This time, not like the usual, we just lay there started kissing first, then we pet each other, I rub her clit softly then she stroke my cock. Wah... very shiok, the build up like BTO, take 5 years. One thing ah, cause I a bit sua ku, not sure how to rub shiok shiok, so I went YouTube (the night before) see how to stroke the hole make her shiok. Wah seh! It works leh. It's not always about strength and speed, precision also very important. Must touch and rub the right place la. She so shiok until full tank, quickly get up and started giving my rod some sucking good time. Her mouth strokes, wah kao, don't know how to explain. Some times you have to be like driving instructor, slow down, ah brake brake, accelerate. May hor, her tempo is like mercedes cruise control, you just relax, everything is smooth like butter. I also buay tahan quickly ask her 69. Now really north south poles connect. When the blood rushing like chinatown dong Dong Chang, we move to next level.

We slowly progress to more ferocious licking, like lion and lioness tongue wagging. The tide is getting higher as our bottom get wetter. Buay tong liao, quickly jump on missionary to Venus. The rocket keeps fiery bang bang bang. This time, missionary, then we flip into horseriding, she ride me rodeo. Then both sitting like bouncy castle. Then the deep thrust of holding up her thighs, this is the most power as I can go deep sea diving and still see her face with mouth open like "what is going on".

Then I try bed side, her butt near the edge, while I standing. This stance a bit like horse stance but can also go deep. She was throughly enjoying every inch of my dick in her hole walls. I was like painting inside her. We keep pumping as I hold back my armies. 20 mins... 30 mins... 40 mins... 50 mins.... wah Lao, you think circuit training is bad... I felt like i did 10 times 5BX and rundown. We both were so sextify that we lie down with after tremors. I told her I am very hot want to cool down. Stand up go into shower, she also follow, we turn on cold water and let us be wet again. Started kissing and then bang bang again. But hor, toilet very challenging. Very small, put statue can (don't move), want to sio gan very difficult.

Quickly dry ourselves and I carry her up and slam her on the bed like WWE. Lick neck lick neh neh and sio gan again. This mission"ary" last another 10 mins. She see I got no abs, so when I lie down she try to suck me out again. Sensual. I look at her, she glance at me with my didi in her mouth. Connected bodily and spiritually. 5G connection sibei strong.

The rest of the time I went back missionary (you see 3 missions during 1.5 hours). Then decided to slow down cause no energy liao. With my didi still in her love hole, I ask her when go back (I already know) and she say Friday. Then she ask me, will I miss her. Wah lan eh, this question, hai. Make me wanna F her more. I told her "maybe". We look at each other, then continue to sio gan.

You see this post very long right, cause brother me really sio gan with her 1.5 hours. I tell you, whole time, we were hugging, kissing and f*cking, this is the longest and most SIO time I ever had man.

She is heading back this Friday, but the memory remains.
Old 27-02-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 14
armazon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aries from FoxyThaii
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975546

This is the image she looks closest to, quite fair-skinned for a thai

Looks: similar to the pictures provided
body: natural B and slight tummy, but not fat
BBBJ: good suction and wet, went on for quite a while without complaints
Painting: never tried, I think trimmed bush
FJ: condom OKT provides is quite nice, ky used but she got so wet during the thrusts. another bro mentioned this and I agree, she's one of those who enjoys sex, of course she does it for the money. But there's some girls you know they just want you cum asap and gtfo and she is not one of them
GFE: Hugs you tightly during fj, got much friendlier after speaking thai to her
Old 27-02-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
oreily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975141

Risa is my best FL experience in SBF!

Risa is always smiling..
She has a perfect hourglass shaped body.
Very fair skin lady from Chiang Mai.

100% natural perky C cups headlights.

Best BBBJ with DT, AR and 69..
Cow girl with pussy lips that grip..
And a professional thai massage after a happy ending.
Old 27-02-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raralim72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975535&highlight=

Meena - thai fairy

Looks: 8/10 same as in pic, nice and sexy looking with long hair

Body: 9/10 slim and slender, petite. Easy to carry to bed kind. Boobs size is okay, just nice for her body shape.

Pussy: 8/10 odorless & sensitive shaved and wet clit that loves being licked.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 good suction and she will suck my dick with hand motion together ,plus can take it deep

FJ: 9/10 She gets turn on so easily and she's so wet that no lube is required She's tight and can see that she's enjoying herself throughout the session. Fired within 20mins of pumping.

Attitude: 9/10 accommodating, patient and hardworking with very high gfe.

RTF: wait for VIT M to come to RTF her
Old 27-02-2024, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Glad to see the great bonks thread is back to alive ! Cheers !
Now I can go back to my daily reading of this thread, world peace has been restored
Old 27-02-2024, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BenchmarkHDD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nam from The Good Times
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975130

Okt: Very responsive and effortless arrangement. One thing to note that TGT's girls do not ask for payment upfront, and I really like this because it helps with the GFE.
Room: Clean hotel room with a king size bed.
Looks: 9/10 Better than picture.
Body: 8/10 Really tall (I felt like one of the seven dwarfts.. ). Bakness:3, Boob: Natural A.
English: Need Google translate
Gfe: 10/10 Sweet voice sweet smiles and can hold good conversation (even though GT needed), rest her head on my chest just like a GF.
Bath: 8/10 Together before start, clean me top to bottom, in and out, especially the shaft.
Fingering + Painting: 8/10 Responsive and moan softly.
Catbath: 8/10 Attack every inch of my torso with sensual tongue teas before moving to the shaft.
AR: Not perform (I didn't request also)
Bbbj: 9/10 Smooth transition to sensual lickings and slowly moving back to the pole.
DFK: 10/10 She is good, tongue and lips are soft and can last for minutes while I fingering.
FJ : (8/10) DFK non-stop while in missionary and cowgirl. Finally I surrender my first in missionary. Btw, no KY needed, she is naturally lubricated.
Massage: 7/10. After clean up, she offer massage. Normal decent massage, ends with back twist that give a good crack on my back.
Rtf: This is my 2nd mystery bonk with TGT, and having served by Kate and Nam, I must say both of them are gems worthy of RTF. TGT mystery bonk really no horse run .
Old 27-02-2024, 03:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
xsbnw is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anny From galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975677

Looks 8.5/10 looks not far from the photo which was great !
Body: 8/10 a bit of meat but not fat. My type!
Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B cup neh neh.
BBBJ: 9/10 she was practically french kissing my cock, playing with the tip of my cock using her lips and tongue. Sibei song
FJ: 9/10 intense and hardcore sexy, i love doggy style with her while enjoying her back tattoo. Bang her hard hard, her moans are really turn on. Good to have her in bed.

Will be back to support her again !

Old 27-02-2024, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 5
Airlcom is a glorious beacon of lightAirlcom is a glorious beacon of lightAirlcom is a glorious beacon of lightAirlcom is a glorious beacon of lightAirlcom is a glorious beacon of lightAirlcom is a glorious beacon of light

Purple
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975671

Gonna Make it a simple fr for her

My first impression of her was actually so so only, but it grew on me.I'm a natural boobies kinda person so was all good. She does help out in the shower but skipped that and showered alone in the interest of time. Fast game. For BBBJ really good skill there. Her soft touch plus use her body to buah u, already BTH abit paiseh cause came quite quickly but she was really cool with it and had a good time overall. Ok with all positions and very accommodating. She also provides a very decent massage so very well worth.
Old 27-02-2024, 04:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
palmbreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Darin (FoxyThai) https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973891

OKT: Responsive and polite

Location: Discrete, ample parking, not good for foot soldiers.

Look: Look like third photo, slightly older.

BBBJ: Awesome. Long time and DT.

DFK: Like GF.

FJ: Took it like a soldier.

GFE: Good.

RTF: Unlikely as she is returning home the next few days.
Old 27-02-2024, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3108 / Power: 11
frizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond repute

FR for May (FoxyThai)
Looks 10/10 same as photos WYSIWYG
Attitude 10/10 very accommodating use google translate to talk as she dont know much english
Body 10/10 slim with enhanced boobs
Non stop french 10/10
AR 10/10 superb
FJ 10/10
RTF : 100 percent yes
Old 27-02-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
WINAKACHRIS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR BLOSSOM (KinkAngel69)
26/2/2024 8:30pm

Blossom is a shy petite cute young girl. 24 years of age, typical Thai girl from udon with tanned smooth skin and slim body. She has the sweet look with natural B tits and had full back tattoos. Luckily I know how to speak Thai so easier to break the ice. Her BJ was slow and sensual. Overall it was satisfying as though having sex with my dream “Ah Lian” classmate.

FR สำหรับ BLOSSOM (KinkAngel69)
26/2/2567 20:30 น

Blossom เป็นเด็กสาวน่ารักขี้อายตัวเล็กกระทัดรัด อายุ 24 ปี สาวไทยทั่วๆ ไปจากอุดร ผิวแทนเนียน หุ่นเพรียว เธอมีลุคหวานๆ ด้วยหัวนมบีธรรมชาติและมีรอยสักเต็มหลัง โชคดีที่ฉันรู้วิธีพูดภาษาไทยจึงง่ายกว่าที่จะทำลายก ำแพง BJ ของเธอช้าและเย้ายวน โดยรวมแล้วก็ฟินเหมือนได้มีเซ็กส์กับเพื่อนร่วมชั้นใ นฝัน “อาเหลียน” เลย
Old 27-02-2024, 09:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
What an honour of mine that Great Bonks thread shut down for a day for cooling because I exposed an OKT for posting fake reviews

https://i.ibb.co/db6s5FF/photo-2024-02-25-23-37-47.jpg

Oh I see.
Actually I think, no point humping over it. Move on.

SBF already establish for so long. Since day one already have good or bad FR..
Is norma and healthy for a forum is have both of it.

Fake or not. I think read it as a reference and take it as a pinch of salt.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-02-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!

Fairy - Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=975685

Looks: 8.5/10 slutty cfm face, pretty girl, nice tan complexion, look like Malay girl

Body: 9/10 slim petite figure, no fats, round smooth ass, boobs are natural perfect for bros who like hardcore fuck

BBBJ: 10/10 sucks like a pro, takes effort to make sure i feel good, good suction with popping sound, not forgetting my favourite balls licking and she uses her hands to stroke the shaft, very shiok feeling

FJ: 10/10 good stamina, ride like theres no tomorrow, very wild girl when she gets horny and high. Requested me to pound her hard in doggy which i happily obliged, the whole room filling with her sexy moans.

GFE: 9/10 felt like bringing home a girl from night club and have the best drunk sex

RTF: Yes must rtf for her

Not all cartoons are meant for children. Some are just not. - By unknown.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1