The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-03-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Visited recently, short FR fyi.

The good:

Quite close to the photos, friendly pleasant looking lass with nice long hair, mid to late 20s with my guesstimation

Big natural knockers, around C or bigger, slightly sagging

Does a very gentle hj, patient, won't try to rip your dick off if you take longer time to cum

The bad:

Central location but some distant away from public transport and have to climb upslope abit

Massage is short and meh

Sensual repetiore is rather limited, just some finger teasing then straight to hj, nothing else. Almost the same like the previous occupant

RTM: Maybe, not as active with SLG MLs nowadays, see the listing quite sians, although it's now more populated then before
How is the roaming signal?
Can zhut?

up list kept separately
Old 14-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all

MR for Strawberry

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/strawberry-massage/

Made an appointment with Strawberry, who just arrived few days ago

Looks: 8/10
- Looks almost like her in the photos, someone you will not reject
- Looks young and has a mixed blood look

- Clean unit in Central location.
- But it’s a 10min walk from the nearest mrt station

Sensual: 9/10
- She is just a few days into this trade and is quite shy
- She is friend of Tomato and asked me how is her sensual like
- Asked me to flipped over and saw that she had stripped down to panties, with natural B boobs
- She hugs me tightly and kisses me at the cheeks and nipples
- I managed to steal a few at her lips
- She does not go straight for my rod. But instead we cuddled and touched each other everywhere for a good 15min just like boyfriend and girlfriend
- After cuddling, she strokes my rod and balls gently and we went more intense.
- After I exploded, we rested a while together before she asked to wash her hands

RTM. Yes, I like that:
- She gives me her full attention during my time there. Her phone was buzzing and she did not look at it.
- When I left, I told her that her sensual can match Tomato

Last edited by Gumm; 14-03-2024 at 11:24 PM.
Old 14-03-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
oh that i didn't know. as per mentioned, she didn't explicitly mentioned if i can fuck her so i also didn't ask for it as well. but hey, i think her services is decent so why not just write a MR to help the poor girl out?
Have not tried but did a search to check out switch I normally do for ml
Old 14-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Indeed. Among the four of them, Tutu tops the list and has never fails to surprise me. Hope she will be back.

XLN is a close second, followed by MHT. MHT has the better racks, but the atmosphere was just cold.

Yanyan provides the best massage though, but somehow just something is missing.
Speaking of the devil
Old 14-03-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Today just kena-ed something similar, I added this "ML" from the moments of another RTC ML... so I went to SLG to see her pricing... so she is in fact a FL and she quoted me the FJ price from vip site. I told her I money not enough as I saw SLG only... think if no money excuse she also bobian.

Lol she then asked me how much money I brought.
Lol. Nowadays the ML will tell you that they accept Paynow

No more excuses
Old 14-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Lol. Nowadays the ML will tell you that they accept Paynow

No more excuses
Lol If got PayNow I okay lah... this one is one of those short term FL 10+ days here nia so I doubt she has it.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-03-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Speaking of the devil
Right. Got it.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 5
Yeyeyeye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYeyeyeye is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Speaking of the devil
Staying with her friend now. Hehe.
Old 14-03-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6895 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Sugar :
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-sugar/

She quoted me additional $50 to zhut

Smoker
Not the prettiest

Good body
$150 include BJ
No CIM
wow..... Not the prettiest asking alot of money...
Old 15-03-2024, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Any bro tried her? Looking tasty af
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/ju-bo-massage/
She also caught my eye... how could she not with a name like that and stated measurements of 36E? Yet to try but she is also an FL on another site... at $230 a pop!

Edit: In fact, she's asking for $280 on yet another site! Madness!

Last edited by EcchiPicchi; 15-03-2024 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Added info
Old 15-03-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-tina/

looks: 8.5/10 (give a abit discount to the photos but she still looks very bubbly and fresh. she has an enthusiastic look on her face and she was beaming in her eyes when she opened the door for me. i suspect business might be slow but she told me that that's her way of greeting new customers)

body: 9/10 (no complaints there. body was as per advertised and she's not fat whatsoever. maintains her body well)

boobs: 9/10 (36C and rather soft to the touch)

sensual: 10/10 (now this is the part where she shines at,

girlfriend experience: 10/10. (she's a romantic. your time wouldn't be wasted, that's for sure.) .

Bro, is Tina really 168cm tall and slim as her ad suggests? If so, at her FL 160 price point, that's really good value. I'll defo go visit her. Thanks for the info.

Tina seems like a genuine and skilful service provider. Some other FL crossovers really have face palm FL rates.... Ju Bo @280. Xiao Min @240... etc..
Old 15-03-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Any bro tried her? Looking tasty af
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/ju-bo-massage/
She's listed as FL on T site... $280 lol
Old 15-03-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
rates are abit crazy now. There's some CMI ones on T asking for $280 as well
Old 15-03-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
aka the (chop) Carrot rate.
Old 15-03-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

hi guys! is there any gal that would sit on top of u like cowgirl and ride n HJ you until you jerk? most of the ML would just lay beside u to jerk u off? abit boring.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1