The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-04-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 2
Cumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to beholdCumclub22 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kylie from Silkstockings

Looks 样貌/颜值: 8.5/10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 20’s
Body身材 : 9/10 slim, good meats in the right places
Boobs 胸部: 8.5/10 just right size for her
Catbath 全身漫游: 8.5/10 slow, tooo her time licking my sensual spots
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 both slow and fast good auctions combo
FJ: 9/10 accommodating, use small amount of ky co she’s too tight for me
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 new gf feels, very sweet

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : she’s very polite and very accommodating. Granted all my wishes, specially in doing some positions i personally like

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 22/4/2024
Old 22-04-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 10
tplink4gltedong is one of the Best!tplink4gltedong is one of the Best!tplink4gltedong is one of the Best!

Just finished a session with Apple from Lust.

Bro lust was quick in replies. Been supporting the stable some time so no complaints.

When entered room, she was very reserved. She smiled and said hi. Covered up her assets.
Towel given was clean.
After shower and she took out her towel, wah. All natural and not thin kind. That's what turned me on hard.

Overall
Looks: similar to pic but lesser make up in person. Preferred her that way.
Body: not too slim, meat at right places. Nice butt for doggy.
Boobs: C cup, all natural. Squeezed her boobs and rub her brown nipples while bonking
Bbbj: yes
Fj: tight, responsive. Bonk her till neneh bounce like japanese AV kind, I also cannot tahan. Soft, natural and keep licking them every chance I can get while bonking. Willing to try positions but I shot before want to try doggy.

Regretted never 2nd shot with her, cause I had to rush off.
Natural and boobs lovers, you guys should give a go at Apple.

Will RTF before she goes back
Well done and thanks bro lust for bringing this lady to our shores. Definitely a gem not to be missed.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 2
Bustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to behold

FR
Kitty from Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=kitty

Okt: swift transaction, no rushing and pushing

Looks: 9/10 very charming face like angel like that
Personality: 9/10 accommodating and warm smiles
Boobs: perky B
Body: 9/10 smooth skin, petite
Catbath: 8.5/10 sensual, very good appetiser
Bbbj: 9/10 steady and very wet
Fj: 9/10 solid doggy, she can take my pumping

Gfe: 9/10 clingy type

Rtf: yes yes
Old 22-04-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 15
youmifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to all

FR for Gift of GX on first blood

OKT: 10/10 - Very straightforward and response fast although some hiccups when going up.

Gift
Looks: 8/10 - Pretty and sharp feature
Body: 9/10 - Short and petite lady pack with huge boobs
Shower: 9/10 - Clean me well, before and after every shot
Catbath: 9/10 - Kissing around my neck and down to nipples with tongue twirling and sucking
BBBJ: 10/10 - Good suction and licking
Boobfuck: 9/10 - Rub at her nipples and slide between her valley
FJ: 10/10 - Started with cowgirl and then changed to missionary for both shots. She is responsive to my trust and her moan music to my ears
GFE: 9/10 - Talk everything under sun, no need much translation as I speak a little bit of Thai
Old 23-04-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
redserpent is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Gift from Galaxyxscorts

Gift is your pretty GND. Big mesmerising eyes and she carries the "chio neighbour's daughter that you want to fuck" vibe. Petite and slim, she also has oh-so-smooth skin. And the best part is her boobs. They are amazingly huge but soft on a small frame, with sensitive eraser nips too!

During shower, makes good use of her ample boobs to wash you cleanly. As if she wants to make sure my cock is ready for what is to come next, she gives a blowjob to really make sure it's nice and clean.

Gift speaks reasonably good english and mandarin. No need google translate. After wiping me down, she starts the catbath and moves on to blow me.

I have rarely enjoyed boob fucks, but boy, Gift does know how to make use of her biggest asset, she did put her boobs to good use. Seeing my cock disappears between her huge soft boobs was both a beautiful sight to behold and a sensation to relish. She talks dirty and looks at you with her slutty eyes while biting her lips. Siao chong nao liao, cannot tahan anymore, quickly pin her down, insert my rock hard cock into her warm and wet pussy and start pumping her.

Gift purrs soft sexy moans during the whole sex-making process interspersed with the ocassional squeals of ecstacy. Change position to cowgirl and she sure is a good rider. Seeing her grinding her hips on my cock while squeezing her boobies and hearing her moans, all my senses were feasting on her. I was overwhelmed with pleasure. Finally I cummed.

After taking a few moments to catch our breaths, she cleaned my up like a baby and helped me to the shower.

This is how every fuck should be like.
Old 23-04-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Bobolove26 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Test drive Penny from Lust365
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=penny

Look: 8.5
Body: 9
Pussy: 9
Bbbj: 8.5
FJ: 10
Comments:
I’ve been seeing gals offering AJ recently. With Penny was just plainly awesome. I saw how she love it so much with the way she rode me. Just need a bit of ky to enjoy to max and to make sure she don’t hurt herself aswell

Rtf: will
Definitely rtf when vitamin M is ready
Old 23-04-2024, 07:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
johnsmith76 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Miyaki
OKT : GX

Looks : 8/10 , 10% discount, looks very similar to pics
Body : 8.5/10 , around 165+ cm, with D cups and a slim and sexy body
BBBJ : 8/10 , willing to go DT all the way even with my big tool
FJ : 8/10 , Willing to try diff positions even though my lil bro was hurting her abit. She loves sex so feel free to try as many positions as you want.
GFE : 9/10 , GFE was great, feels like a GF that you are comfortable with. Laughing and talking about her music shop back in Thai.
RTF : No, always trying out other ladies
Old 23-04-2024, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for RTF Jewel of T21

Couldnt forget the wonderful time with Jewel and booked her yesterday to relive the experience.
Looks: As cheerful and warm as the 1st time I saw her. Her smile is heart warming.
Boobs: Augmented Ds ... Very soft. Very nice to grab during cowgirl. Looks perfect on her as always
Body: Slender and tone. Very well maintained. Toned bubble butt and deadly curves on her waist
French: Yes... I realised that frenching and kissing is not her forte...
BBBJ: Gd suction and patient with the BBBJ. Did 69 as usual
FJ: Started round 1 with cowgirl then bedside lotus position...frenched all the way while doing the deed...she was tight and wet and buay tahan and came shortly ... Washed up and napped for a while cuddling her as she said she felt cold. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples ... painted her with 69 and went with missionary... had a couple positions. Her cow girl position was so gd and she rode all the way until I released my 2nd shot ... shiok!
GFE: Yes.... gao gao
RTF: Hell yeah ...if Vit M permits
Old 23-04-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 0
Tasha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTasha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A promised FR for Jewel from T21

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980355

Pretty girl with a very cute looking face. Big boob with meaty natural ass that's very inviting. For sure won't reject and you want her naked instantly

Unlike others who might only BBBJ for 5 mins, she didn't stop until I told her to. Shaft and balls licked thoroughly. Appreciate her eye contact

Cap on and we fucked in missionary and cowgirl. She can really ride and her pussy is very wet. You can feel your dick getting milked

The main highlight was definitely her DFK during intercourse. If you're into it, she's definitely the best so far. Really feel like making out with your gf, makes me damn turn on

Plus point that tried to make Convo going after shot, hardly any awkward moments. Always smiling and can even crack jokes with me. She's very service-oriented, will definitely RTF before she goes back

Thank you bro Kim for the arrangement

Overall: 9/10
Old 23-04-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
robbielee111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbielee111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My FR for Amy (Royal)

Looks: True to her photos, the slightly brownish skin tone aside, she is a good looker.

Body: Young and smooth with nice natural tits.

Pussy: Low mileage, very tight, to add on to its tightness, she repeatedly giap my cock with her vaginal muscles. Power!

BBBJ: Did as told, held her head down to DT my cock, after a while, she knew how to pleasure it to my satisfaction. Didnt try CIM though, just wanted to fuck her good.

FJ: Cowgirl, missionary, spooning, lotus before going for the kill in doggy, piak her from behind, admiring her big rounded ass and lovely body frame before finishing by spraying all over her ass and back lol. Helped her wipe off as she lie panting away.

GFE: Nice lady with limited English who is also willing to cuddle and tries to interact.

RTF: Most likely, she is my type of pretty syt.
Old 23-04-2024, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jude Club Friday

Looks: sexy, seductive, wild and beautiful girlfriend type. She make effort to put on make up and look fresh.

Boobs: natural boobs for sucking and touching, may not be for boobs lover

Body: slim and petite body, meaty ass that you want to bang her in doggy badly

Kiss: slow DFK to french, had a good tongue exercise.

BBBJ: the tip of my cock got devoured into the whole mouth, she took her time to enjoy and make my little bro stand hard as rock

FJ : Did a few position and didn't need to use any KY at all, pussy is damn wet. Best in doggy and cowgirl for hard and fast poundings, surrendered in cowgirl when she rides. Good effective and moaning.

GFE: feel comfortable with her and good attitude. Bros that can speak thai probably will have lots of fun with her.

Old 23-04-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
resoyir54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Emmy 160/2s
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=983326

Looks: 8/10
Chio bu in her 20s .

Body: 8/10
Those head-turners figure you see on the street . Normal size with Huge knockers .

Shower: 9/10
service started already in the toilet during shower, washed my junk very delicately, uses her body to rub against me during shower. I knew I'm in for a good time when she kneeled down and started to bbbj me in the bath.

BBBJ: 8/10
Slow , with kisses on little bro . Eye contact all the time

Boobs: 10/10
Natural but can’t feel any silicon feel, so has to be real. Very satisfied

French: 9/10
Killer and passionate frenching. Locked lips and tongue play throughout the session.

FJ: 10/10
Tight and botak meimei ! See her boobs shaking , that wave movement . Wow biang !!

Did many positions, including pounding her from the back in front of the mirror, and while she’s pinned on the wall. Gave me the CFM look and asked to pound her faster and harder when she is cumming. She also enjoyed riding in top without getting tired easily.

2 shots in less than 1 hour .

RTF:
definitely ! Scare cant get slots only .
Old 23-04-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by User090988 View Post
Maybe because I am newbie that's why Foxythai ask me for selfie verification, I am not comfortable so I rather skip
Same here bro. If need to show face then I rather skip
Old 23-04-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
Same here bro. If need to show face then I rather skip
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 23-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
jackyka is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just did on Apple from Lust

Looks Solid 8

Body : 8/10

GFE 10/10. Very cute and fun girl to talk with ! English is above average compared to other FLs

BBBJ: 9 /10 POWER CIM SHIOK !

FJ : 8/10 : Very hardworking

Overall experience: 8.5 / 10 Please treat her well bros

My humble FR thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1