The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15696 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
walked around this area last week which once got news on zaobao. more tcm/spa shops opened since.
They are springing up everywhere lol😆
Old 24-04-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
I am just sharing for awareness. Go walk walk and explore.
Do not PM me for details, because I will ignore.
no worries as I don't usually PM asking for details + I cut down chiong massage. I walked and explored from BBW to BBE before. there are shops sprouting somewhere but none of the ML is same pretty category like LR C so I skipped eventhough they offer good menu. Cheers.
Old 24-04-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

In an ideal world...probably prices 5-10 years ago

To use bro PeePeeBoyinSG's vernacular:

1) happy with full access: 50
2) very happy: 80
3) super happy: 100-120

But realistically these days that i encountered:
1) happy: 50
2) happy with full access: 100
4) very happy: 100
5) super happy: 150

A place in river valley with branch at UPL that have ML that claim shes from marriott
Super happy: 200
Old 24-04-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
I don’t chiong so often these days and from what I read here, there seems to be a range of pricing depending on where you go. I thought the range for what she did fell between $100 to $150, especially since she stripped and allowed me to finger her.
Mine also $100 allow strip and finger. Guys pls do not PM me for location or details, I will ignore.
Old 24-04-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Most cat 1 spa is norm at now $88 already

mostly is TCM. 1 in Clementi got Cat 1 setup i know but ML ugly milfy, advert photo famous ps gao gao. recently kana photo conned byone newer viet ML.

Ya mostly is TCM. If it is spa they will punish you by giving first floor if you opt for 50
Old 24-04-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
In an ideal world...probably prices 5-10 years ago

To use bro PeePeeBoyinSG's vernacular:

1) happy with full access: 50
2) very happy: 80
3) super happy: 100-120

But realistically these days that i encountered:
1) happy: 50
2) happy with full access: 100
4) very happy: 100
5) super happy: 150

A place in river valley with branch at UPL that have ML that claim shes from marriott
Super happy: 200
Actually very happy should come with full access also.
Old 24-04-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dqblue View Post
I consider myself lucky already. Once I enter shop, already say need to pay 2B for 60 mins. Then massage halfway, keep asking me whether want 4 hands, i say no. When pop GQ, i was quoted another 2B! I didn't want to kick up a fuss, because I know these days, all the MLs at such locations, got backing wan...no choice, gotta bleed 4B just for HJ. And there is almost no way to warn other bros. *sigh*
That's very expensive.

What I can tell you is this. There are masseurs who you unlocked in these kind of high class spas and are perfectly ok with just 3B for fj. Not hj with autoroam.

But she must like you la. And you have to service her gao gao instead.
Old 24-04-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 14
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold

Recently unlocked a china ML in clementi area. $60 entrance 1hr. $60 bbbj + cim + autoroam, can finger her(she gets high easily), she provides ass rim service too.
Old 24-04-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Actually very happy should come with full access also.
I thought you said you were getting out of SBF a few months ago coz you wanted to be a good guy, etc. Why the U-turn? You know you wun get a gf/life partner through these forums right? You need to get a life outside to know people sincerely before thinking of them as "hold hands, kiss, fuck" targets. You can find them chio but dun go to them with the thought of "I wanna hold your hands tmw even though I just got to know your name today."

And dun PM please. Anything for matter of the heart, just head over to the other forums.

Anyway, you dun have to justify to me. Just answer it yourself and seek advice through the right channels. Peace out.
Old 24-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Boycott @loneyheart??

Why?
U want boycott me ? Sad

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 Skrotum 17/5
Old 24-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Boycott @loneyheart??

Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U want boycott me ? Sad
WOOHOO is asking: why boycott loneyheart? ..
Old 24-04-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5 Bangkok Master 15/5 Skrotum 17/5
Old 24-04-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
I thought you said you were getting out of SBF a few months ago coz you wanted to be a good guy, etc. Why the U-turn? You know you wun get a gf/life partner through these forums right? You need to get a life outside to know people sincerely before thinking of them as "hold hands, kiss, fuck" targets. You can find them chio but dun go to them with the thought of "I wanna hold your hands tmw even though I just got to know your name today."

And dun PM please. Anything for matter of the heart, just head over to the other forums.

Anyway, you dun have to justify to me. Just answer it yourself and seek advice through the right channels. Peace out.
No worries I can answer myself
Old 24-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqblue View Post
I consider myself lucky already. Once I enter shop, already say need to pay 2B for 60 mins. Then massage halfway, keep asking me whether want 4 hands, i say no. When pop GQ, i was quoted another 2B! I didn't want to kick up a fuss, because I know these days, all the MLs at such locations, got backing wan...no choice, gotta bleed 4B just for HJ. And there is almost no way to warn other bros. *sigh*
Why is there almost no way to warn other bros?
Old 24-04-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15696 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Thanks 😛👍
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
You ah never read just slam WOO
没良心!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1