The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Have this contact which opens early and closes late.

juagen is learn from TCM and Thai masters. She also can do the poking backside one but need to request in advance so she can get finger gloves.

Her unique point is that her massage packs a punch with all the thai cracking and stretching. And unlike some JG ML, they are either old, saggy or no release. There are some who are pretty but they are asking for skyhigh prices.

So if you are looking for a slim milf mid 30s ML, does good massage, decent juagen, prostate, open early and late hours, and decent price of $58 and yet can release...this is my go to. Location in the East near parking and MRT.
can share the place bro. seeking JG therapy
Old 15-05-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Just visited xiaoyu at her new mp near Mountbatten. Like bro said her jg with edging is next level softer side with occasional pain when she works on the veins. Her massage is hard and quite good as well. She’s my go to for long didi edging jg play since her days in AMK. Damage is just 1B1R + entrance. Really money’s worth.
I second his opinion, been following Xiaoyu when she was at boon keng previously, she's pretty much a failsafe if one is looking for JG and some edging.

Can feel the third leg stand stronger and longer, and smoother pee flow too.
Old 16-05-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornf3 View Post
If she is 古方益元 Kiki along UPL,then she is good at JG although she kept a low profile. Purely treatment, no release.
i also have her Wechat. But is she good? Can roam?
Old 17-05-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Pm me bro. I will share thier contacts
Bro can share soda baobao contact? Anyone know 美娜 ctc can pm me too pls thanks!
Old 17-05-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Am very happy to see that you had a great JG experience with Rose
Hi bro,
Can share rose ctc and damages? Thanks
Old 17-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foomoon View Post
Thanks for recommending Rose! Genuine and powerful. One of the best JG experienced. I have not had many that could really make me feel each vein being plucked. She could be one of those best kept JG gem since she is around for some time.

Great conversationalist and professional at same time, time passed quickly. A great JG gem!

This may not be a place for those looking for syt or quick relief. Pleaae obtain contact from Bro PeePeeBoyinSG.
Rose is indeed skilled, knowledgeable and professional in the art of juagen. She can be considered to be amongst the few with good mastery of the art.

Whilst some good ones have retired or goes slow with age, some have priced themselves serving a different group of customers, fortunately Rose have remains to be considered within reach of most to enjoy her juagen service.

Do note she’s for those whom are serious with massage and juagen only.

Those keen please ask the details from Peepeeboyinsg.
Old 17-05-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Igotballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I second his opinion, been following Xiaoyu when she was at boon keng previously, she's pretty much a failsafe if one is looking for JG and some edging.

Can feel the third leg stand stronger and longer, and smoother pee flow too.
can share this xiaoyu ctc? Looking for some jg therapy
Old 17-05-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!

Can anyone share w me some of the JG contacts pls. Thanks alot. Love JG and release. I will post FR after trying them. Looking for 美娜 also or any pasir ris JG if have.
Old 17-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by john202 View Post
Hi bro can you share ctc please ?
Bro I just shared with you via pm, so far her Juagen is closet to JAV and Korean style something like this:
https://vjav.com/videos/25422/amateu...e-ii-part-2-4/
its like a dream come true..

Fellow bros who want to chase this dream feel free pm me
Old 17-05-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NIMH2700 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Have this contact which opens early and closes late.

juagen is learn from TCM and Thai masters. She also can do the poking backside one but need to request in advance so she can get finger gloves.

Her unique point is that her massage packs a punch with all the thai cracking and stretching. And unlike some JG ML, they are either old, saggy or no release. There are some who are pretty but they are asking for skyhigh prices.

So if you are looking for a slim milf mid 30s ML, does good massage, decent juagen, prostate, open early and late hours, and decent price of $58 and yet can release...this is my go to. Location in the East near parking and MRT.
Can share this contact?
Old 18-05-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
jinkhai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
tried edging by LL. good strength and technique. Located about 6 mins walk from MRT (TE8). Dont worry about her size. She is a slim pretty milf. Well maintained.

Facility is nice too. has private room to enjoy her treatment, Once uniqueness about this lady is she has a particular fetish or rather preference for..circumcised dicks. Keep it clean and well groom and you will be rewarded accordingly.
Hi can share location? Thanks!
Old 18-05-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Guraimu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
tried edging by LL. good strength and technique. Located about 6 mins walk from MRT (TE8). Dont worry about her size. She is a slim pretty milf. Well maintained.

Facility is nice too. has private room to enjoy her treatment, Once uniqueness about this lady is she has a particular fetish or rather preference for..circumcised dicks. Keep it clean and well groom and you will be rewarded accordingly.
Hi bro,
Can share contact?
Old 18-05-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited a reco by some bro hoping to spread my choices. Claim do jg n fj. Jg was non existent. Massage was piano and fj was sop. Cannot even feel. What a waste. Upon exiting quickly contact xy and went to her mp to get her jg / edging with an orgasmic release. Always fail safe.
Old 18-05-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
babati1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Just visited a reco by some bro hoping to spread my choices. Claim do jg n fj. Jg was non existent. Massage was piano and fj was sop. Cannot even feel. What a waste. Upon exiting quickly contact xy and went to her mp to get her jg / edging with an orgasmic release. Always fail safe.
Hi bro. Kind enough to share contact? Thank you!
Old 19-05-2024, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hey bro, can share contact for this LL? would love to try this edging. Sounds great! My fun (prob fake) jg and teasing lady moved to east side and very inconvenient for me so would love to try LL 🙏

Also, I see lots of bro here don’t like anqi.

I saw her a few weeks back. I guess I was lucky that she didn’t pass me off to someone else until after the jg. In fact her skill was very sensual- prob not a jg that will fix any problems but def like teasing and enjoying. Told her I dun wanna shoot but after her constant massage just cannot help unload a massive load.

After that she left to wash her hands and in came a diff lady but she did a good relaxing massage to finish off.

Also a shout out for Soda. Didn’t see her for maybe 8-10 months but she def has amazing gfe and is so fun and sexy. Too bad she was also pre-occupied with things happening outside so always in and out of the room and interruption makes you lose the excitement and build up. That said still a gem and I’m getting hard thinking about it!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1