The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
More are desperate nowadays and will offer if price is right.

The risk for HJ or FJ is same if get caught.
Driven by high rental costs. The longer they are here, the more desperate they are.
Old 11-09-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Lucky I visited her when she was in a good mood. I rem she was chatting happily with her friend. She was cracking cold jokes with me as well.

But then I kana outburst from other MLs as well, When they are having a bad day, over very trivial matters. Only from very close ones, and never on first visit.

I'd dump the ML on my list if they ever had outburst and vent it on me though.

I pay money for pleasure, not to be at the mercy of someone's mood.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yourcarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Belle

https://sglonelyguy26.com/bella-massage/

Location/Environment: Condo with no security guard and have a open air carpark next to it. Room and toilet is clean. Bed slightly too short and head hanging on edge of the bed.

Looks/Body: Looks considered pretty (shouldn be late 20s or early 30s only ba). Boobs is big B or small C and natural, very soft and nice to squeeze (sadly no tuning or zhut zhut, ymmv). Body is slim and skin is smooth.

Massage: Was massage for about 30mins before sensual, unfortunately most of the time it was one handed as her phone was constantly buzzing.

Sensual: Vanilla and too many restrictions (ymmv), at least no phone usage during sensual tho. Tried to break ice at the start but wasn't able to click with her, either distracted by phone or my looks not attractive to her ba.

RTM: Nah, she is pretty, good bod and gives decent massage, but the awkwardness didn't do it for me
She has been here for so long but attitude wise still the same old pattern. In terms of physical attributes, she is still one of the better ones now. Sadly, apart from that the rest are just like what you've mentioned. And also she can be quite defensive if you are proactive during sensual lol

Last edited by yourcarrothead; 11-09-2023 at 10:15 AM.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Lucky I visited her when she was in a good mood. I rem she was chatting happily with her friend. She was cracking cold jokes with me as well.

But then I kana outburst from other MLs as well, When they are having a bad day, over very trivial matters. Only from very close ones, and never on first visit.
Actually ya, once a ML gets more comfortable with you some of her true nature will show up. Much like most girls have their mood swings and likes/dislikes (those with gfs and wives should know), she will start to show in front of people she is closer to. I once had a regular who started to find fault with the way I reply her damn funny. A little pissed at that moment but after visiting her we had a real good laugh about it 😂
Sometimes I find it quite cute and secretly happy she shows that side to me, as long as it’s not over la. Cos when they try to hide and always be all smiley and nice you know surely it is a very commercial thing, much like how comedians always look happy in front of others. Yes it makes you happy but it’s a show. But of course, you may argue you pay the money for that 1-2 hour of pleasure not there for gf, which is why some will drop these gals after a while if they receive that treatment. No right or wrong, so this kind of interaction (some may argue is also a show itself to bait you in) works for some doesn’t work for others, win some lose some along the way.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Guess I'm not the only one who she made feel uncomfortable... SYT and all but had dropped out of my consideration list. I pay money to be comfortable not uncomfortable
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
i kenna xln outburst once(not related to her limits). but that happened when she just arrived.
since then, she has been cool for me and still in my rtm list
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I kena on our first meeting too, can even tell that she was in a foul mood through her texts even before arriving , got the "...." Text..when i went to the wrong place ��. Then once i was there her face was pretty black..not sure if it was related to what i did earlier but the entire session was conducted in total silence, i didn't even try to talk since i could sense her anger just by the tone of her voice when she gave me the towel and told me to shower(i kinda knew she had mood swings from reading the forum). But gotta say her massage was good(just like her friends) and she didn't shortchanged me on the time but it was the only time i really wanted the session to end asap because the entire atmosphere was weird. Then after the shower she wanted to give me a hug before i leave and i almost wanted to decline but i was scared that she might go ballistic on me if i did that.. honestly speaking i think she'd be a really fun ml to be around when she's in a good mood but when she's not..you'd wish that you were elsewhere ����. And of course after that episode i didn't rtm again even though her area is like a short walk away from my house.
Yea I think the problem is sometimes you don’t know which one you get with her lol. I actually quite like the way she text after the session, she will still try to keep it engaging and fun, in a way only a young girl will do so I give her kudos for that. If you are into that surely you can strike up a good chemistry with her. And maybe cos I wasn’t a regular enough as I remember one bro who is a regular with her seems to find sessions with her less restrictive, and pretty fun? So perhaps it’s a matter of mood, character and her comfort level.
Also maybe I was suay as I remember the first 2 times I visited her she say her auntie came or coming, maybe the mood swings because of that? Lol.
But then again not the first time I visited girls with auntie period and they were still ok with the obvious restriction other than that everything same.

I just wanna end off my discussion of her that I’m not slating her. I still consider her as one of the better options at present whom I may visit from time to time, with the caveat I haven’t visited new MLs for quite a while, just that visiting her takes a little more uncertainty in terms of what I may get on the day. But anyone who wants a cute looking girl with a young body cannot go wrong with the visuals with her.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
From that statement in your post, I was guessing you guessed many people experienced something similar. Actually quite a few posts already suggested so, it doesn't come as a surprise.

And if it did happen to me, I am inclined to think that I did not go overboard - if not I'd surely be blacklisted in that database and she wouldn't accept the appointment. As the bro just rightly mentioned, I won't pay to be uncomfortable (or get treated harshly).
A younger version of Melody then. For MLs like this, the onus should not be to stay on their good side, it would be to highlight their unreasonable side as a warning. We are after all paying customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
I think maybe she was new then in this trade. Still adjusting.
I explained to her and all good since then.
Still rtm regularly to chill with her.

I also kenna black face from another ml once.
i know how it feels. And yes, i also hoped for session to end asap.
that ml is still active...but i'm not returning
That's where you tell a great ML from an average one. When I first met Yi Yi (the BBBJ one) and MLX (separately lah), there was some misunderstanding prior. The atmosphere wasn't exactly great. 3 mins later, it was all forgotten and I had a lovely time each time.

Much of it to the credit of the ladies and their wonderful work ethic (I can't say I would be as gracious as them in my own work).
Old 11-09-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Bother WOO then! 😛😛😛
Sure if u r interested n dum mind
Old 11-09-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually ya, once a ML gets more comfortable with you some of her true nature will show up. Much like most girls have their mood swings and likes/dislikes (those with gfs and wives should know), she will start to show in front of people she is closer to. I once had a regular who started to find fault with the way I reply her damn funny. A little pissed at that moment but after visiting her we had a real good laugh about it 😂
Sometimes I find it quite cute and secretly happy she shows that side to me, as long as it’s not over la. Cos when they try to hide and always be all smiley and nice you know surely it is a very commercial thing, much like how comedians always look happy in front of others. Yes it makes you happy but it’s a show. But of course, you may argue you pay the money for that 1-2 hour of pleasure not there for gf, which is why some will drop these gals after a while if they receive that treatment. No right or wrong, so this kind of interaction (some may argue is also a show itself to bait you in) works for some doesn’t work for others, win some lose some along the way.

The outburst need to be reasonable in the first place. Once, the ML outburst me coz I asked her why was she chatting with another bro during my session. Her response was that she need to get another bro to fill up her time after I leave. While I still visit her from time to time, the frequency has since dropped.
Old 11-09-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ThreeWords deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have visited XLN many times, and have never encountered any moodiness from her, even during her auntie's visit.

Maybe she finds me attractive?
Old 11-09-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40623 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually my understanding is the offense for HJ and FJ is different.
Of course both will also get you deported once caught but from what I heard from the girls the offense is worse if found they do FJ, usually evidence by the presence of condoms, which is why many girls try not to have condoms in their apartment (bring ur own CD), I have even heard of girls who put CD in their mailbox instead of home just to play safe in the past.
But not an expert here, just based on what the MLs told me although they themselves might not even know also.
HJ / FJ is not illegal
What break the law is she work as holding travel visa / work permit violating ICA law
Old 11-09-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-miao-miao/

she can allow people to record, for additional $30, worth?
Old 11-09-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post

Interesting add-on.

Central Hotel hmm wondering if it is the infamous one
Old 11-09-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Use your brain to think also know cannot have such good deal one right..
Old 11-09-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

lol this is new to me? maybe more for single bros who love to keep records
Old 11-09-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 2
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This girl seems like she's also under a stable if I'm not wrong, for some reason she looks familiar
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1