The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞 MAY💞💞24YO FAIR & SLIM SYT, WITH TOP-NOTCH ASS-RIMMING SERVICES

M A Y

Freshly Cleanly-Shaved, SYT with Ass-Rimming & Tarma Services

Name: May
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-25-35
Height: 165cm
Weight: 47kg
Skin Tone: Fair White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, Some English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 20-02-2024 at 07:43 AM.
Old 11-02-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞 MAY💞💞24YO FAIR & SLIM SYT, WITH TOP-NOTCH ASS-RIMMING SERVICES

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucehon View Post
MAY FM FoxyThai
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973893

OKT: responsive to messages and so far never disappointed me.
Looks:24 year old young girl. no diffrence with the girl in the photos , normal looking girl, always keep smileing. She not very pretty. to me above average but her skin tone white and fair.
Boobs: enhance C cup. She like you play with them.
BBBJ: excellent, shine in here. Tongue skill can battle your little bro until I almost throws out, suction is strong like a vacuum cleaner. Blow me almost 40 minutes, even clear my back side around 10 minutes with her touge.
FJ: tight, tight but wet no KY used. Fuck her many positions she moan not stop especially when you hit her point. Her face expression told you she quite enjoying it.
GFE: take care of me very well when I step in the room. Quite service oriented character.
Would recommend bro to try this lady as she can really bright your mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacky25 View Post
Legit review bro, here’s mine:

FR for May (FoxyT)

Looks: same as live pics in TG, syt feel about 24 as she mentioned.

Body: enhanced c cup, and nice perky ass which I couldn’t stop grabbing, I was basically molesting this young nubile body.

Service: Good service as comparable to some of my previous bonks. Allowed dfk non-stop. Pussy not shaven but a delicious pussy in its natural state to paint. Ate that pussy to my heart’s content along with some AR that I gave her. Oh that butthole was just fucking cute. Sadly she doesn’t do AJ.

Bbbj: i’m not so into this, generally satisfied.

FJ: Standard fj routine, accommodated to many positions.

What she lacks in the looks department she shines in her service. May rtf to devour that young body again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer69 View Post
FR: MAY
OKT: Excellent
Room: Cosy and Shared.
Looks: 9/10. Abit tanned but still fair. Shy at initial contact.
Shower SOP.
Once back in room, no more shy already. Can play and tease. Wipe down and action.
Tits enhance but has alot of feelings when licked.
DFK is the best that includes tongue fights. She gets really horny and wet fast as felt when roaming down to hot hole.
BBBJ: Crazily good with lots of tongue action and slurping and suction sucking.
I was powerless to this and surrendered my first load in her mouth and she still nvr stop. Sucking every last drop.
2nd round: Blowjob again and little brother mari kita liao.
69 and gave her some tongue lashing. Until she n me cannot tahan and i requested cd on n fuck her in missionary. She again buey tahan and started hugging and frenching.
Went doggy and fuck the living daylights out of her n she can take a pounding.
May is demure, beautiful and really loves to treat her clients well.
Will definitely rtf. ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamahboy View Post
FR for May @ FoxyThai

Wanted to go for jade but too bad she had went back after i arrive back to sg instead go with bro recommendations and indeed bro never recommend wrong.

May may not be a looker but she make up for it in service, once you step into the room you will be well taken care off till you leave. She makes sure to squeeze the 2 shot out of you before you can step out of the door.
Do give her a try if your not into look’s department but into service oriented lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnw3000 View Post
FR May FT

Promised OKT to write tok Kong FR because my my, this May really blew my mind.

Because its new place and I a bit blur, knocked onto the wrong door. Hong no one open. But when the right door open, infront stood a sexy lady clad in translucent white short gown. Looks is exactly what you see. No need simi great Sg sale discount. Buay tahan, straight away pounce and gave her a hug from behind and squeeze a bit. Shiok like go back to the days of first gf vibe.

Go in to room with attached bath. She ask "want to shower?". I say yes. I undress liao, she help me fold my t shirt and pants nice nice and put inside sliding wardrobe. Such a nice girl. Go into the shower, you know is like your first time gf shower with you, scrub here a bit scrub there a bit. The virgin GFE damn shiok man. BTH, hug her again in shower. Then I dry up and wait for her to clean up.

Once she is put, I see she still a bit cold. Orh, never dry properly. I went to take towel and help her dry up more. Wah, her innocent and grateful smile, makes you want to give it all to her man.

We lock eyes, drew closer and our lips met. Soft kisses became battling tongues. We were still standing up. I hug her up a little and put her on the bed. Her expression and look is that type, "Take me now". Buay tong ah. Quickly try to switch on more buttons by becoming Picasso while she is the canvas. Paint until pushy, she very shiok, sibei wet. Quickly caps and started our missionary. While f**King, we kissed like passionate lovers. Her eyes were closed to fully immense in the pleasure. We switch position. From I'm on top, to sitting, to sideways to doggy to flat on tummy, then back to sitting on me. Her s*x vibes was just out of this world. Her moans are fuel for the pump. Keep pumping. For a 1s 60, we F**ked for a good 50 mins. Switching position to position. Final countdown came and KABOOM! The sextifaction on both our faces and bodies. Wow. No words can describe.

We shower again and she looked at me. I looked at her and she just smiled. Wah, this type girl these day where to find. All handphone queen. The whole time she never use a single time phone. It really felt like secondary school stead first night out together. Innocent yet passionate.

When time is up, also never chase. There seem to be a yearning to stay, but bro here need to zho gang tomorrow so bo bian.

For those that want number rating, I would say, you should go find out if numbers do her justice. I think May is once of the loveliest girl in town. Sibei guai guai type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerosize View Post
May - Foxythai

Look - 7/10 normal Thai milf looks

Body - 8/10 not slim or fat just nice

Bbbj - 8.5/10 deep throat was good

Boobs - 8/10 natural and small

Pussy- 9/10 clean shaven, no smell and good to lick

Fj - 8/10 was very wet no KY needed

AR - 9/10 very good licking technique from her

Gfe - 9/10 always smiling nice to chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse13 View Post
FR for May from FoxyThai.

May has a nice body to fuck.
Dfk was nice with a lot of tounge play.
Bbbj and Ar combo was so good!
Fj in many different positions and she can take hard pounding!
Her moans were loud and motivated me to pound her harder and deeper.
Ending shot my load all over her tits and she also sucked my cock dry for the finale.
Worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnw3000 View Post
RTF for May (...again) @ FT

Just to set the stage right, this is my 3rd RTF for May and most importantly for bros out there, she teng chu this Friday. Better get your HUAT before it's gone. Those who want number, overall is 100/10 for me. The devil is in the details below la.

Talking about HUAT! You know Chinese New Year finish liao right? But if you want to HUAT! you must shout 3 times (HUAT! HUAT! HUAT!). To be fully sextified, you must also RTF 3 times. Honestly hor, in my whole CV, this is the only 2nd girl cum back 3 times. The other one so long ago only my "didi" can remember. But ah, don't say, I very honest one, this 3rd time, I didn't cum 3 times, but.... (the story goes)

I was chatting with OKT bro Gatsby the other night (by the way, these 2 bros Romeo and Gatsby, tmd sibei zhai one, like the army bro that always bring in Kang Tao and won't Bao Dou one). Anyway, I was talking to G then talk talk talk, talk until cock itchy ask if May available, it's 2 am he still help me check. I think ghost also sleep liao. Anyway, didn't get to meet her cause she kindly say she bathe and remove makeup liao. So I die cock standing that night.

Armed with idea, I decided to push on. Check with bro R today day time, again, I sibei can't make up mind, talk left talk right, but this time May available. Fast game quickly go.

Here comes the meat. It seems she knows I am Cumming, so she put on make up swee swee leh. Not those over powderful one slap got explosion of powder type. But very demure leh. Blue short dress, shy smile. Wah! KNN, sibei gian.

Go in straight away hug and kiss like the magnet north and south Poles (don't keep using "long lost lover" la). Lie her down both of us dressed, kissing, caressing, like lunch time colleague romp! She ask to shower so I say okay lor, let's go. Strip rifle, go lather our bodies in soap. Rubba rubba kiss kiss. Dry ourselves and went to love boat.

This time, not like the usual, we just lay there started kissing first, then we pet each other, I rub her clit softly then she stroke my cock. Wah... very shiok, the build up like BTO, take 5 years. One thing ah, cause I a bit sua ku, not sure how to rub shiok shiok, so I went YouTube (the night before) see how to stroke the hole make her shiok. Wah seh! It works leh. It's not always about strength and speed, precision also very important. Must touch and rub the right place la. She so shiok until full tank, quickly get up and started giving my rod some sucking good time. Her mouth strokes, wah kao, don't know how to explain. Some times you have to be like driving instructor, slow down, ah brake brake, accelerate. May hor, her tempo is like mercedes cruise control, you just relax, everything is smooth like butter. I also buay tahan quickly ask her 69. Now really north south poles connect. When the blood rushing like chinatown dong Dong Chang, we move to next level.

We slowly progress to more ferocious licking, like lion and lioness tongue wagging. The tide is getting higher as our bottom get wetter. Buay tong liao, quickly jump on missionary to Venus. The rocket keeps fiery bang bang bang. This time, missionary, then we flip into horseriding, she ride me rodeo. Then both sitting like bouncy castle. Then the deep thrust of holding up her thighs, this is the most power as I can go deep sea diving and still see her face with mouth open like "what is going on".

Then I try bed side, her butt near the edge, while I standing. This stance a bit like horse stance but can also go deep. She was throughly enjoying every inch of my dick in her hole walls. I was like painting inside her. We keep pumping as I hold back my armies. 20 mins... 30 mins... 40 mins... 50 mins.... wah Lao, you think circuit training is bad... I felt like i did 10 times 5BX and rundown. We both were so sextify that we lie down with after tremors. I told her I am very hot want to cool down. Stand up go into shower, she also follow, we turn on cold water and let us be wet again. Started kissing and then bang bang again. But hor, toilet very challenging. Very small, put statue can (don't move), want to sio gan very difficult.

Quickly dry ourselves and I carry her up and slam her on the bed like WWE. Lick neck lick neh neh and sio gan again. This mission"ary" last another 10 mins. She see I got no abs, so when I lie down she try to suck me out again. Sensual. I look at her, she glance at me with my didi in her mouth. Connected bodily and spiritually. 5G connection sibei strong.

The rest of the time I went back missionary (you see 3 missions during 1.5 hours). Then decided to slow down cause no energy liao. With my didi still in her love hole, I ask her when go back (I already know) and she say Friday. Then she ask me, will I miss her. Wah lan eh, this question, hai. Make me wanna F her more. I told her "maybe". We look at each other, then continue to sio gan.

You see this post very long right, cause brother me really sio gan with her 1.5 hours. I tell you, whole time, we were hugging, kissing and f*cking, this is the longest and most SIO time I ever had man.

She is heading back this Friday, but the memory remains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizen View Post
FR for May (FoxyThai)
Looks 10/10 same as photos WYSIWYG
Attitude 10/10 very accommodating use google translate to talk as she dont know much english
Body 10/10 slim with enhanced boobs
Non stop french 10/10
AR 10/10 superb
FJ 10/10
RTF : 100 percent yes

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 28-02-2024 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-02-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞 MAY💞💞24YO FAIR & SLIM SYT, WITH TOP-NOTCH ASS-RIMMING SERVICES

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 23-02-2024 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-02-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 28-02-2024 at 09:34 AM.
Old 12-02-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 12-02-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 12-02-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 12-02-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 12-02-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 12-02-2024, 11:28 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-02-2024, 07:43 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-02-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-02-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 13-02-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1