The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
littlesmurfs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cheating Boyfriend

Just gauging how guys would behave after 1.5 years with his gal.

I know my current BF for the past 2 years and is attached with him for the last 1.5 years.

During the wooing days, he is so gentle and always so concerned about my well being.

Now his temper is so bad and he openly flirts with other females in front of me. God knows what he will do behind me. Am a little troubled and unhappy lately, so apologies that I got to let go steam here
Old 29-03-2012, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cheating Boyfriend

I'm sorry to hear this but in my humble opinion, it seems like it's time to move on...
Old 29-03-2012, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod View Post
I'm sorry to hear this but in my humble opinion, it seems like it's time to move on...
I 2nd tat...life still goes on babe...
Old 29-03-2012, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 14
Lonely is a splendid one to beholdLonely is a splendid one to beholdLonely is a splendid one to beholdLonely is a splendid one to beholdLonely is a splendid one to beholdLonely is a splendid one to behold

Sad bout what happen to you..
Hmm , does he still make an effort to pamper you etc ?
Old 29-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21241 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Most likely he had already bedded u?

Could it be that u seldom have sex with him recently that's why he had a change of heart?
Old 29-03-2012, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
recherche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time to change.
Old 29-03-2012, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AsiaBet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the honeymoon period is slowly fading away. This is a sad fact of life.
Old 29-03-2012, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesmurfs View Post

I know my current BF for the past 2 years and is attached with him for the last 1.5 years.

During the wooing days, he is so gentle and always so concerned about my well being.

Now his temper is so bad and he openly flirts with other females in front of me. God knows what he will do behind me. Am a little troubled and unhappy lately, so apologies that I got to let go steam here

he must have bedded you otherwise guy won't behave in such a stupid way !

better leave him for good, its very obvious that he doesn't treasure you anymore yet he can flirt openly right in front of you with other girls showing no respect to you

if you were to stick by him, i guaranteed you will suffer in this relationship, dump him before he dump you and move on with your life, i'm sure there are better guys out there for you
Old 29-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

Love relationship needs mutual communication, trust and understanding to stay together. Try to talk it out with him and see is there any thing that might cause him to throw his temper or openly flirt with others. Hope you can find a solution rather than seek revenge in here my dear.
Old 29-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Guys being sensitive and gentle at the beginning is quite normal but taking their gfs for granted isn't. There is no acceptable timeline for that to happen so I think you have a problem there.

Before you question him, ask yourself if your behaviour could have, unknownst to yourself, triggered his very own. Some guys are reactionary and his recent behaviour could be a response an issue originating from yourself. Easiest way is to create an opening for him by initiating a talk. Some guys will not initiate such a talk because his ego does not allow him to do so (if this point is unclear, let's revisit this later). Since its bothering you, you might as well ask him if there is something between the two of you that he is unhappy about. If it eventually yields nothing, perhaps its time for you to slowly release. There is no excuse for a man to mistreat his partner this way and it usually gets worse.
Old 29-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
ilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterilpan77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You should seek clarity of the relationship directly with him. Ask him if he is still serious about continuing the relationship and if yes, tell him about how u felt with his change of character towards you and ask of he can revert to his old ways. Otherwise, just leave him oif you feel staying together brings you more hurt than happiness.
Old 29-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Have you talk to him on this, if so YES and no improvement, better move on,he did not show any respect for you in front of other lady.
Old 29-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

If you need to talk to him to 'wake' him up, then you are not his priority in life. If onli 2 years he had changed so much that you can't endure than don't wait another 3 yrs cos he bond to change further. As to whether he cheat or not, it up to you to know.

In rs, some prefer to be hurt than to hurt, so which you belong to, there is no right or wrong. If you rather to hurt than to be hurt, than move on. If you choose to be hurt, than hang ard, hope your rs will turn out well after all.
Old 29-03-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kensheeh89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesmurfs View Post

it maybe tt he has no more feelings for u.. and yea like other bros say maybe its time to move on... but let me ask smth... do u guys make love??? Havin sex may improve the situation esp if its a passionate one.. tts wat i heard from a married couple..
Old 29-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

most likely he's tired of u oredi, time to move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1