The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2007, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
LenseChao is Cool - loads of Potential
Quite a good deal in kl

if u in kl, its good adventure tour to pudu area! i meet a 32yrs PRC from WuRuMuQi. with a 38D and slim body, i feel dizzy! when we agree with service charge, proceed in her room. a deep blowjob made me contribute my 1 month saving.
i thought its all over, but she agree to let me feel the tight. then i feel so lucky get double. what a pity she went back at 8FEB, anyway i got another 28 from shen zhen, if u want number, get some number to change lah
so FR report...
Name: Yang Yang
GFE:8/10
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:8/10
Damage: RM100
RTF: Wait her back 1st
Old 12-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Quite a good deal in kl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenseChao View Post
what a pity she went back at 8FEB, anyway i got another 28 from shen zhen, if u want number, get some number to change lah
Kekeke.... you want numbers, I can give you one whole phone book but me not interested to exchange. Me only like to give to those frens I know who dun exchange.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
I can give you one whole phone book but me not interested to exchange. Me only like to give to those frens I know who dun exchange.
how cum i hav no info on this?

Old 12-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
plman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to beholdplman2002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Kekeke.... you want numbers, I can give you one whole phone book but me not interested to exchange. Me only like to give to those frens I know who dun exchange.
Can give it to me or not?!??!?? kekek
Old 12-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST View Post
how cum i hav no info on this?
Kekeke.... for you anytime you want just tell me lah. For my Sifu, anthing also can.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002 View Post
Can give it to me or not?!??!?? kekek
Kekeke...when you want to cum to KL??

You cum lah and I bring the whole Yellow pages for you.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Kekeke...when you want to cum to KL??:

You cum lah and I bring the whole Yellow pages for you.
Give me Give me.. I wanna make paper aeroplane.....
Old 12-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
Give me Give me.. I wanna make paper aeroplane.....
Make sure dun beat the paper aeroplane horr... hehehe

Threadstarter... I think we have MUCH more contact in KL leh... what is a 32/28 yr old compared with the legions of SYT at the KL Bros disposal... like Encyclopedia Brittanica ... LOLz ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Threadstarter... I think we have MUCH more contact in KL leh... what is a 32/28 yr old compared with the legions of SYT at the KL Bros disposal... like Encyclopedia Brittanica ... LOLz ...
Ssshhhh.... dun anyhow say. KL where got SYT?? KL no fun lah. No enough lobangs to go around
Old 12-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ssshhhh.... dun anyhow say. KL where got SYT?? KL no fun lah. No enough lobangs to go around
LoLz... sure boh... hehehehe... Got lah... WL only... so difficult meh ... CKC blackbook also so thick liao ... kekeke

Old 12-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ssshhhh.... .. KL where got SYT?? KL no fun lah. No enough lobangs to go around......
ya, lorr..... KL where got SYT?? How come I dun know?? I've only met those older than the threadstarter's lubangs!!

Wahh... 28/32 years old.. so good lubang.. can intro to me or not?? But I have no numbers to exchange worr!!?? Can or not?? I buy you kopi, lorr.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 12-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenseChao View Post
if u in kl, its good adventure tour to pudu area! i meet a 32yrs PRC from WuRuMuQi. with a 38D and slim body, i feel dizzy! when we agree with service charge, proceed in her room. a deep blowjob made me contribute my 1 month saving.
i thought its all over, but she agree to let me feel the tight. then i feel so lucky get double. what a pity she went back at 8FEB, anyway i got another 28 from shen zhen, if u want number, get some number to change lah
so FR report...
Name: Yang Yang
GFE:8/10
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:8/10
Damage: RM100
RTF: Wait her back 1st
There is a place [a foodcourt] along Jalan Pasar, KL that acts as the "Beach Club" of Chinatown! Just sit down and sip kopi-o and the PRC's will come over and ask all kinds of questions and give all kinds of offers. More interesting happenings at night!

If that PRC is from Urumqi and belong to Xinjiang stock ...wowee should look beautiful leh...at RM 100...die die also must take.

Beware of "catching yellow feet chicken" [jook wong guek gai"
Old 13-02-2007, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

been there a few times to look see look see... very educational.. for anyone who wants to lose their addiction to prc I can guarantee you will never want to think about prcs after visiting that place. Lets just say if your kuku is 3 o'clock it will turn 450 degrees and face down after viewing them. After that, you will need to go for 100 batin sessions so that your kuku can stand again... that also maybe only.
Old 13-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
been there a few times to look see look see... very educational.. for anyone who wants to lose their addiction to prc I can guarantee you will never want to think about prcs after visiting that place. Lets just say if your kuku is 3 o'clock it will turn 450 degrees and face down after viewing them. After that, you will need to go for 100 batin sessions so that your kuku can stand again... that also maybe only.
Wah... so fast go recce liao... u really CBM leh...

Old 13-02-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
HamSupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
totally agree man........ most prc there is above 30 and they are not MILF. they are Mom I Dont Love to F.

anyway, but my kaki WSG said now all changed to young young ones already. true or not. i wait someone go there check and say.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1